kiss
22%
aerosmith
44%
undecided
33%

Total votes : 9

Postby theendoftheworld666@aol.com » Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:30 am

Is it ethical to the cum to have it's flavor diluted by having the drainage in the back of your mouth negate it's entirety as a being
My body like a back road. Not many people know about it. People talk to me and they go I didn't even know you have a body. They ask me about it and then they go Yeah you got arms and legs and everything. The only people that know I got a body are people I really like it's crazy

It ccrazy how people are born with bodies and stuff. Real crazy.
theendoftheworld666@aol.com
sissy puppy

Postby theendoftheworld666@aol.com » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:40 pm

It's fucked up how morally complex our world is these days it's like Everythig was better 10 years ago it's crazy real crazy
My body like a back road. Not many people know about it. People talk to me and they go I didn't even know you have a body. They ask me about it and then they go Yeah you got arms and legs and everything. The only people that know I got a body are people I really like it's crazy

It ccrazy how people are born with bodies and stuff. Real crazy.
theendoftheworld666@aol.com
sissy puppy

Postby loaf angel » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:41 pm

come again?
goldsoundz wrote:i'd bang that moron
loaf angel

Postby alaska » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:48 pm

having drainage is not ethical. qed
mactheo wrote:
Emily Dickinson wrote:Our lives are ... so cool
alaska
ride.

Postby broodstar » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:21 pm

I do not know what cum is.
broodstar

Postby mariavesperi » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:39 am

i voted
He captured the imagination of people all around the globe.
mariavesperi

Postby OKterrific » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:42 am

mcwop23 wrote:no need for lame earnest dad posts
OKterrific
our rachel maddow

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....