Can we admit that Obama has a really big stick?

The primary forum for general discussion of Hipinion.com

Postby Amblin » Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:20 pm

some of the comments on that article are legitimately frightening
Amblin

Postby Amblin » Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:20 pm

oh and the article itself is absurd
Amblin

Postby WAC » Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:29 pm

Yeah. Here's the whole thing:

Most people in the US, especially Democrats, believe that the Obama Birther Movement was started by Republicans and or the Tea Party. They believe it is a smear campaign aimed to tarnish the image of their hero of change. But they may be shocked to learn that the Birther Movement was actually started by former President Bill Clinton and Hillary back in 2008.

Bettina Viviano was a vice president with Amblin Enterntainment, Steven Spielberg’s company, before launching her own film production company in 1990. In 2008, Viviano was asked to produce a documentary about voter fraud within the Democratic Party. At the time, she says she was not a Democrat or a Republican and in fact had never voted in an election. She went into the project with the sole purpose of producing the best and most accurate documentary possible.

During the documentary process, Viviano says that she quickly became aware of just how dangerous and insidious the Obama campaign was. A number of the Democrats she interviewed refused to appear on camera and told her that their lives and property had been threatened by people working with the Obama campaign.

She also heard former President Bill Clinton say that Obama was not eligible to be president because of his lack of birth records. In fact, she said it was common knowledge around many top Democrats. Bill Clinton has often said that he would go public with the information when the time was right.

Before that could happen, his close friend and head of the Arkansas Democratic Party, Bill Gwatney was murdered in his office and then someone told Bill that he was next if he said anything about Obama’s eligibility. In the video below, she said that Clinton was not intimidated until someone associated with the Obama campaign told him that his daughter Chelsea would be next if he opened his mouth. From that point on, the Clinton’s remained silent about Obama’s birth certificate or lack thereof.

This is a powerful video from a lady that has nothing to gain and probably everything to lose by coming forward with her information. It could well ruin her career in Hollywood as so many of the film industry are flaming liberals. It could also cost her her life.

I took note of how she described the Obama campaign’s reign of terror and intimidation and how well coordinated it was. I thought to myself that if they were bold enough to threaten the life of the Clinton’s daughter then have they made similar threats to all of the leading Republicans in both the House and Senate? Is this why Congress has remained so silent ever since Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s March 1st news conference where he provided the American people with the evidence that Obama’s birth certificate and Selective Service Cards are forgeries?

When you see how blatantly Obama has defied the US Constitution and federal law without any apology or excuses, it’s not hard to believe that he, like every other dictator in history, obtained his position by intimidation, threats and outright violence. Knowing he is capable of this has to make every single American extremely fearful if Obama gets re-elected.

And if the voter fraud will be as prevalent in November as it was in 2008, it seems a sure thing that he will be re-elected. Obama has had the DOJ strike down every voter ID law and any other measure taken, to reduce the chance of voter fraud. They have set the stage for an old fashioned Chicago style election with padded and illegal votes. Wait a minute, he is a Chicago politician, so guess he’s just following local history at a national level.

If he does get re-elected, I’m positive it will mean the end of free elections and free America. We will become another Soviet Union: a land run by an elite group of Marxists who will exploit all of the people for their own personal gain. America, for all intent and purpose will be dead if Obama gets re-elected.
He said ALOT of shit last night. And most of it WASN'T how he supported a fascist.
WAC

Postby WAC » Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:31 pm

WAC wrote:Bettina Viviano was a vice president with Amblin Enterntainment,

:shock:
He said ALOT of shit last night. And most of it WASN'T how he supported a fascist.
WAC

Postby Amblin » Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:35 pm

I was hoping you guys would breeze past that section and skip to the video
Amblin

Postby feral » Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:41 pm

AMBLIN HOW COULD YOU

I TRUSTED YOUR AVATAR
philosophy isny jut navel gazing about "life"
feral

Postby can » Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:01 pm

In 2008, Viviano was asked to produce a documentary about voter fraud within the Democratic Party. At the time, she says she was not a Democrat or a Republican and in fact had never voted in an election.

interesting. yeah, i guess i would agree to produce an unbiased documentary about voter fraud within one of the two major parties. by the way, you can be sure this is entirely unbiased and truthful because i have never voted democrat or republican.
isobel wrote:haha faggots
can

Postby can » Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:06 pm

a key player in this conspiracy, timothy dale johnson, the murderer of former chair of the democratic party of arkansas, lived his life as an undercover agent working at the local target for many years waiting to fulfill his duties to keep the president's secret safe
isobel wrote:haha faggots
can

Postby Amblin » Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:55 pm

Worried about Spielberg commissioning someone who doesn't care enough about politics to even vote to make a film about voting. I mean he has had his share of creative missteps but this just might take the cake.
Amblin

Postby orenthal_s » Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:57 pm

orenthal_s

Postby Frank » Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:55 pm

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504564_162- ... care-case/

Updated 6:55 p.m. ET

(CBS News) In the escalating battle between the administration and the judiciary, a federal appeals court apparently is calling the president's bluff -- ordering the Justice Department to answer by Thursday whether the Obama Administration believes that the courts have the right to strike down a federal law, according to a lawyer who was in the courtroom.
im that guy who got dog diarrhea in his beard
Frank

Postby Frank » Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:59 pm

UPDATE 6 p.m. ET: The White House is declining to comment on the 5th Circuit's order, but the president today did clarify his comments that it would be "unprecedented" for the Court to overturn laws passed by a democratically elected Congress. During a question-and-answer session after a luncheon speech in Washington, a journalist pointed out "that is exactly what the Court has done during its entire existence."

Mr. Obama suggested he meant that it would be "unprecedented" in the modern era for the Court to rule the law exceeded Congress' power to regulate an economic issue like health care.

"The point I was making is that the Supreme Court is the final say on our Constitution and our laws, and all of us have to respect it, but it's precisely because of that extraordinary power that the Court has traditionally exercised significant restraint and deference to our duly elected legislature, our Congress. And so the burden is on those who would overturn a law like this," Mr. Obama said.

"Now, as I said, I expect the Supreme Court actually to recognize that and to abide by well-established precedence out there. I have enormous confidence that in looking at this law, not only is it constitutional, but that the Court is going to exercise its jurisprudence carefully because of the profound power that our Supreme Court has," he said.
Frank

Postby KALM » Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:02 am

so the doj has to write a 3 page paper by thursday explaining why it is important to respect school property
KALM

Postby Frank » Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:12 am

This is pretty amazing. Can't wait to see how this one pans out.
Frank

Postby sordid affair » Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:53 am

KALM wrote:so the doj has to write a 3 page paper by thursday explaining why it is important to respect school property

Why I Like Judicial Review
By Barack Hussein Obama

(Double-Spaced, 12-point font, Times New Roman)
andrei wrote: i heard james joyce is tough, this is probably like the james joyce of rap, ostensibly, if you wanna think of it in those terms. haha, and it bumps, too!
sordid affair

Location: the other side of mt. heart attack (in tiny pants, baking)

Postby jewels » Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:41 am

I like that when Obama goes a little too far he backs away from it, clarifies what he wished he had said while still making his point, rather than doubling down and trying to create a new fake truth.
gold and glass wrote:When you get to heaven, do you get to see a list of which gimmicks belonged to who?
jewels

Postby universe » Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:47 am

It's funny that people are all upset about Obama's statement when the entire GOP field is running on the premise that the courts are illegitimate.
universe
dad

Postby jewels » Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:49 am

and they are saying it's funny that democrats are suddenly against judicial activism.
gold and glass wrote:When you get to heaven, do you get to see a list of which gimmicks belonged to who?
jewels

Postby Real Love » Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:54 am

I dunno I think he loses the "silky smooth" for this week. Some awkward comments.
✳✳?✳✳
Real Love

Postby universe » Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:13 am

Erik Bonin' wrote:I dunno I think he loses the "silky smooth" for this week. Some awkward comments.

classic gloom

[florida joke]
universe
dad

Postby Real Love » Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:33 am

Are you really going to pretend that a string of "what I meant to say" clarifications is silky smooth?

Temporarily revoked. Until next Al Green song.
✳✳?✳✳
Real Love

Postby good pups » Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:56 am

can you change it to "is a president" please?
good pups

Postby Real Love » Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:01 am

compromise
✳✳?✳✳
Real Love

Postby The Dirty Turtle » Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:08 am

i dunno gloom that speech he gave yesterday was p. silky imho
The Dirty Turtle
ok

Postby delgriffith » Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:09 am

Yeah I was gonna say. AP speech brings him back into silky. Way to completely tank his chances with the important Hipinion voting bloc.
delgriffith

Postby Real Love » Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:10 am

"Did I say unprecedented? I meant barely precedented."
✳✳?✳✳
Real Love

Postby The Dirty Turtle » Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:14 am

if you saw the "plus" section that speech you woulda said "awwwww shit"
The Dirty Turtle
ok

Postby Real Love » Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:16 am

post it

i love to say awww shit
✳✳?✳✳
Real Love

Postby chimp_ » Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:17 am

me too i might even say it now on no pretext
the spirit of this thread is the total death-wish. it frightens me. people are laughing about this, because they are idiots, just idiots.
chimp_

Postby mcwop23 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:32 am

Erik Bonin' wrote:compromise

Same thing our silky smooth PREZ gets shit for
wendy wrote:
colin meloy doesn't need to die
mcwop23
bitchez ain't shit but pups and licks

PreviousNext

Return to Free-For-All