Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby ripersnifle » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:29 am

CINDY LEE "MODEL EXPRESS" CASSETTE RELEASE

CCQSK Enterprises presents the Cindy Lee "Model Express" cassette tape (CCQSK0186).
This is a preview of what will be on this tape. A 40 minute compilation of lost hits, alternate versions and B-sides.

100 copies with no digital version. Full length Hi-Bias CCQSK quality minus the channel 7 minus the 66CFR.

"Model Express" will be released/shipped on August 1st 2018 depending on pre-order funding. The tapes will be gold.
To pre-order e-mail : ccqskenterprises@gmail.com with your mailing address.
Paypal accepted / E-transfer preferred in Canada.
Shipping included (CAD): CAN $15 / USA $18 / ROW $20
in the youtube description
CCQSK Enterprises presents the Cindy Lee "Model Express" cassette tape (CCQSK0186).

This is a preview of what will be on this tape + the inspiration for the the project. A 40 minute compilation of lost hits, alternate versions and B-sides. Proceeds from this release + accompanying rock t-shirts will go towards the production of the new Cindy Lee LPs. 100 copies gold in colour.

Pat mentions that this is gonna be used to fund a new CL LP!
steakspoon wrote:sorry if sounds corny fellas but i'll always remember where i was when i heard my first big star song..the internet.
Totally wrote:also to the really creepily obsessed kid frothing NON-US SPORTS GEAR IS A COMPLEXITY-SIGNALING DEVICE FOR AGEING HIPSTER ACOLYTES WHO DOWNLOAD MOANA: I have a lot of friends (and an apartment) in Geelong. Get a fuckin life man.
ripersnifle

Postby ripersnifle » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:38 am

bits at ~2:00 and ~2:14 in that vid are :shock: :shock: :shock:
steakspoon wrote:sorry if sounds corny fellas but i'll always remember where i was when i heard my first big star song..the internet.
Totally wrote:also to the really creepily obsessed kid frothing NON-US SPORTS GEAR IS A COMPLEXITY-SIGNALING DEVICE FOR AGEING HIPSTER ACOLYTES WHO DOWNLOAD MOANA: I have a lot of friends (and an apartment) in Geelong. Get a fuckin life man.
ripersnifle

Postby Grumby » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:00 am

ripersnifle wrote:bits at ~2:00 and ~2:14 in that vid are :shock: :shock: :shock:

feelin' 1:16 personally. pf goes drumnbass
Grumby

Previous

Return to Don't. Let. Go. You’ve got the music in you.