the ref has about the same quality of audio
thanks mountain dew
Savage

Postby brent » Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:39 pm

nightbus football
brent

Postby death is my amigo » Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:48 pm

lilduval lil duval
Is it me or does the Oklahoma/mizzou game sounds like they announces it on am radio?
9 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
REAL BASED SLOB wrote:after the javy home run WGN came back with an extended fan cam sequence soundtracked by meat puppets - up on the sun and i've just been doing bong rips and jamming meat puppets since
death is my amigo
ok

Postby death is my amigo » Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:59 pm

sharkhax wrote:suck my diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick
REAL BASED SLOB wrote:after the javy home run WGN came back with an extended fan cam sequence soundtracked by meat puppets - up on the sun and i've just been doing bong rips and jamming meat puppets since
death is my amigo
ok

Postby death is my amigo » Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:04 pm

SUCK MY DIIIIIICCCCCKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!
death is my amigo
ok

Postby hosebeast » Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:04 pm

my mountaineers lost to fucking SYRACUSE today for the first time in 9 years. at the end of the day though, we can still finish with a 10-2 record and go to the BCS, and this means that syracuse is 5-2 and on their way back as a program. people are giving the big east a lot of slack this year, but they always neglect to mention that this 8 team league has 4 new head coaches, all with a complete overhaul in staffing as well. i honestly beleive that the big east is the most competitive league top-to-bottom. we're down this year, but things will get better. oh well, at least my ducks are still killing it. i'm really crossing my fingers for a michigan state/oregon national championship, but i'm sure that sparty will fuck up against iowa or penn state or something and break my heart.

if oklahoma wins tonight, i think the BCS should go 1. oregon, 2. auburn, 3. boise state, 4. utah, 5. oklahoma, 6. TCU, 7. alabama, 8. wisonsin, 9. nebraska and 10. stanford

i'm obviously very biased against ohio state. if mizzou wins, they should be 7th, with TCU as #5 and bama as #6, or switch TCU and bama, whatever. this probably wont even happen, but i'm crossing my fingers that it works out like this.

also, FUCK YEAH MIZZOU 33-21!
BlackSugar wrote:when a young boy is seduced by an older woman he might be excited in the moment but as he grows older he becomes even more excited and soon is jerking off to the memory while taking a shower before his kids wake up and thoroughly ruin the rest of my day
hosebeast

Postby death is my amigo » Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:05 pm

:D
death is my amigo
ok

Postby brent » Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:18 pm

wow

3 weeks in a row
brent

Postby delorean » Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:24 pm

who does oregon play next week

and since when did ESPN start using BCS rankings and not the AP?
just when the BCS comes out they switch to that? DUMB
delorean

Postby brent » Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:42 pm

lol @ ou just giving up, wtf
brent

Postby A-Ok » Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:50 pm

hosebeast wrote: i honestly beleive that the big east is the most competitive league top-to-bottom.

wait, what?

i mean i guess ya'll all suck shit pretty equally. your probably should have said the big east is one of the most even conferences from top to bottom. the way you said it kinda sounds like you believe the big east is somewhat talented and not the 7th or 8th worst conference in the fbs.
what you say goes and your sight beats everyone elses.
A-Ok

Postby Savage » Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:58 pm

okay so hosebeasts claim was incredibly ridiculous, but i dont think he should really have to take criticism from someone that claims south carolina is the #5 team in the country

your three posts about college football that ive read are more retarded than the next five most retarded people's posts combined
thanks mountain dew
Savage

Postby bold man » Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:23 pm

auburn is #1 yes
in the international space station having a three-way with hillary clinton and sarah palin
bold man
ok

Postby death is my amigo » Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:49 pm

qiuck checkin while i pick up a phone: as you can imagine life here is asbolutey nuts right now
death is my amigo
ok

Postby shotzi » Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:12 am

Holy shit that Mizzou game was amazing. The thought of losing to Nebraska next week is really bumming me out.
shotzi

Postby dcm » Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:31 am

hosebeast wrote:if oklahoma wins tonight, i think the BCS should go 1. oregon, 2. auburn, 3. boise state, 4. utah, 5. oklahoma, 6. TCU, 7. alabama, 8. wisonsin, 9. nebraska and 10. stanford

just gonna completely ignore MSU huh

not that i care, i'm a wisconsin fan. just sayin'...
dcm

Postby dcm » Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:46 am

delorean wrote:wisconsin has the easiest schedule left... @purdue, northwestern, indiana, @michigan

god, please don't even state facts like this lol.

i couldn't even fully enjoy today's victory because i was having visions of NW just royally screwing everything like they always do. so long as wisconsin plays like they have the past two weeks, they'll be fine. i have my doubts, though.

and where the hell has series been lately?
dcm

Postby hosebeast » Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:11 am

A-Ok wrote:
hosebeast wrote: i honestly beleive that the big east is the most competitive league top-to-bottom.

wait, what?

i mean i guess ya'll all suck shit pretty equally. your probably should have said the big east is one of the most even conferences from top to bottom. the way you said it kinda sounds like you believe the big east is somewhat talented and not the 7th or 8th worst conference in the fbs.

hear me out. you can say that it's a down conference or whatever, but take into account that 4 of the 8 schools are being led by coaches who are head coaches in a BCS conference for the first time this season. second season in syracuse's case. when syracuse is fully back, and rutgers, pitt and uconn start being more consistent, we're the best top-to-bottom. sounds like a lot of "if" bullshit, but it's true. from 2005-2008 we were great, don't know what's going on now. the big 10 is almost double our size, and has 4 good teams. the pac 10 has oregon and stanford, usc is done. the big 12 and sec are probably the best, with the sec having a slight edge. they're just too fucking good, it's like a whole class above every other conference. auburn, lsu(overrated, but they win), alabama, south carolina, florida, arkansas... the whole conference save for vandy and kentucky, who have a tremendous amount of potential, are all great programs. the ACC is a dead conference that wont even come close to a national title for as long as i can predict.

say what you want, but just because we're having a bad year so far, we're not a bad conference. last year we had an unbeaten team, one 2 loss team(all in conference), one 3 loss team(3-1 out of conference; lost to auburn) and rutgers went 8-4, with all their losses coming in conference. so, the big east is solid, i just hope that they can get with the program and bounce back. i'm sure it'll be fine. i think the key to its success as a conference lies in whether or not they can pull an expansion(only bcs conference not playing a championship game) and whether or not uconn, pitt and syracuse, not to mention a traditionally awful rutgers program can play at a more consistent level.
Last edited by hosebeast on Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
BlackSugar wrote:when a young boy is seduced by an older woman he might be excited in the moment but as he grows older he becomes even more excited and soon is jerking off to the memory while taking a shower before his kids wake up and thoroughly ruin the rest of my day
hosebeast

Postby hosebeast » Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:25 am

with the highest winning percentage of all bcs conferences in bowl games last year.

17-6 the past 4 years.
hosebeast

Postby hosebeast » Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:33 am

actually i think they have the best percentage at 32-19 over the past decade. the sec is 48-31, the pac 10 is 31-26, the big 10 is 28-41, the acc is 35-36 and the big 12 is 38-39.
hosebeast

Postby donut » Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:02 am

Tied for fewest BCS bowl appearances by any BCS conference (12). Five of those are Miami or Virginia Tech.

Tied for second fewest BCS National Championship Game appearances (3). All of those are Miami or Virginia Tech.

Spartacus wrote:the big east is a terrible football conference
donut

Postby hosebeast » Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:10 am

1979 wrote:Tied for fewest BCS bowl appearances by any BCS conference (12). Five of those are Miami or Virginia Tech.

Tied for second fewest BCS National Championship Game appearances (3). All of those are Miami or Virginia Tech.

Spartacus wrote:the big east is a terrible football conference

they also have the least amount of total bowl bids, so a conference like the sec, with something like 9 or 10 every year, leaves a better chance for them to get an at large bid as well as having their conference champion automatically go to the sugar bowl. there are teams in the SEC that don't even play every team in the conference every year, where every big east team plays every big east team. i hate the bowls for the simple fact that no matter what, the rose bowl is going to feature pac 10 vs big 10, the fiesta is going to feature a big 12, the sugar an sec and the orange an ACC. the big east champion is basically getting an at large bid, so it doesn't really leave room for ANOTHER at large bid from an 8 team conference. so, that makes that argument pretty retarded.

look at last year. cincy goes 12-0, but gets left out of the championship because they're not in the fucking sec. they got blown out in the sugar bowl, but who knows how different things could have been had brian kelly not bolted for notre dame.
hosebeast

Postby hosebeast » Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:18 am

what i'm saying is, that no matter what, all of those other bcs conferences have automatic bids to specific games, and they all also have at least 2 more members. so, the fact that the big east just travels from bowl to bowl every year is more than biased, and pretty fucking stupid. if the big east had a tie in with the orange, or fiesta, then those numbers would be a little different.
hosebeast

Postby G_S » Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:26 am

you're the only fuckin dude who cares about the big east haha
G_S

Postby hosebeast » Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:39 am

dcm91 wrote:
hosebeast wrote:if oklahoma wins tonight, i think the BCS should go 1. oregon, 2. auburn, 3. boise state, 4. utah, 5. oklahoma, 6. TCU, 7. alabama, 8. wisonsin, 9. nebraska and 10. stanford

just gonna completely ignore MSU huh

not that i care, i'm a wisconsin fan. just sayin'...

they're a team i really like this year. i fucked up, so put them at number 3, boise-4, utah-5, mizzou-6, tcu-7, bama-8, wisconsin-9 then nebraska at 10.
hosebeast

Postby brent » Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:07 am

in some of the years past u could have argued that the big east was not the worst bcs conference, and that the acc was worse and maybe the pac1

this is not one of those years, even though the acc is godawful again too
brent

Postby A-Ok » Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:32 am

last year two of the bowl wins for the big east were central florida and northern illinios and cincy got their ass kicked.

2008 bowl season - wins against buffalo and memphis. cincy only scored 7 in their bcs game and pittsburgh got shut out.

2007 bowl season - wins against southern mississippi and ball state. southfl loses to oregon by 35 and uconn loses to wake forest

2006 bowl season - wins against east carolina and western michigan.

wow hosebeast that 17-6 is impressive.
A-Ok

Postby VHGisdead » Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:42 am

oh my god what the fuck is hosebeast going on about in here
Bought this at the mall I'm gonna wear this at the mall.
VHGisdead

Postby A-Ok » Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:19 pm

sec power ratings
1.alabama
2.auburn
3.south carolina
4.louisiana state
5.arkansas
6.mississippi state
7.florida
8.georgia
9.kentucky
10.ole mississippi
11.tennessee
12.vandybilt
A-Ok

Postby Savage » Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:20 pm

is south carolina still in the top five nationally
thanks mountain dew
Savage

PreviousNext

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....