Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby blab » Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:07 pm

Bartatua wrote:
jack wrote:this guy was camped out outside of my front door last night and wouldn't move. he hissed at my when i left to walk my dog.

look at that sucker

i say this now when i see a critter on my front porch (usually a tiny house gecko)
blab

Postby bro tones » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:40 pm

when golden state killer was caught:

easy wrote:
Pokemon Mastah wrote:This is like when they found Lewis :ryan:

well there are a couple of differences

one guy is canadian, for example

bongo wrote:
Gregory Volcanoes wrote:he had a fucking plane?!!

yeah dude

benj wrote:rest in peace luggii dead ass
bro tones

Postby doublethink0 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:06 pm

this will be one
Sweet Gregory Pectin wrote:did this once as a teen riding a jetski

people aboard a pontoon were waving in my direction and thinking they were impressed with my waveriding skills i forest gumped a wave back but then noticed what i thought was some laughter in response confused i turned my head to look the other way and saw a bunch of people on a dock laughing at me as well rattled i looked ahead and to my absolute terror saw a dock coming up right towards me as i was still going quite fast all i could think to do was immediately let go of the throttle to minimize the damage instead it just looked like i went 60 to 0 hitting an invisible crash test wall that wasn't there and flipped off the jetski to soar an amount enough to grasp i was soaring and crash down into the dark blue wonder when i finally wrested my head above the water line i noticed i was about 300 feet away from the dock i thought i was going to crash into if i was an inch and saw my vessel of shame slowly rocking up and down my self-created current towards the dock of people the pontoon people were actually waving at i then had to slowly swim my way back even though i did not feel as if my body even had a structure at this point and would make any headway in the sea when i finally arrived at my personal watercraft i had to push my body up from the depths and somehow balance myself onto this 800-pound pleasure buoy a kind soul from the dock asked if i was okay saying nothing in return i punched the key back in and instead of slowly getting the jetski up to speed like you are supposed to i immediately clamped the throttle all the way down and the water from the exhaust annihilated a couple of people up front with an ungodly torrent of water like i was a shamu i heard some faint shrieking and a distant "wha--?" as i sped off and never looked back
doublethink0

Postby Ferrous Bueller » Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:15 pm

from the potus thread

Shalabi wrote:my brain every morning when i open this thread

Ferrous Bueller

Postby Bartatua » Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:15 pm

wow
i broke somebody's ribs
Bartatua

Postby alaska » Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:17 pm

there was an internetfriend thread a while back called, i believe, "tfw u fatfinger and deep-like a rando's gram," which phrase pops unbidden into my head frequently
mactheo wrote:
Emily Dickinson wrote:Our lives are ... so cool
alaska
ride.

Postby alaska » Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:18 pm

sorry it was a "cute rando's gram" http://forums.hipinion.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=85635
mactheo wrote:
Emily Dickinson wrote:Our lives are ... so cool
alaska
ride.

Postby RIXX » Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:33 pm

doublethink0 wrote:this will be one
Sweet Gregory Pectin wrote:did this once as a teen riding a jetski

people aboard a pontoon were waving in my direction and thinking they were impressed with my waveriding skills i forest gumped a wave back but then noticed what i thought was some laughter in response confused i turned my head to look the other way and saw a bunch of people on a dock laughing at me as well rattled i looked ahead and to my absolute terror saw a dock coming up right towards me as i was still going quite fast all i could think to do was immediately let go of the throttle to minimize the damage instead it just looked like i went 60 to 0 hitting an invisible crash test wall that wasn't there and flipped off the jetski to soar an amount enough to grasp i was soaring and crash down into the dark blue wonder when i finally wrested my head above the water line i noticed i was about 300 feet away from the dock i thought i was going to crash into if i was an inch and saw my vessel of shame slowly rocking up and down my self-created current towards the dock of people the pontoon people were actually waving at i then had to slowly swim my way back even though i did not feel as if my body even had a structure at this point and would make any headway in the sea when i finally arrived at my personal watercraft i had to push my body up from the depths and somehow balance myself onto this 800-pound pleasure buoy a kind soul from the dock asked if i was okay saying nothing in return i punched the key back in and instead of slowly getting the jetski up to speed like you are supposed to i immediately clamped the throttle all the way down and the water from the exhaust annihilated a couple of people up front with an ungodly torrent of water like i was a shamu i heard some faint shrieking and a distant "wha--?" as i sped off and never looked back

i've always been terrified of doing this myself. my parents own two jetskis at our vacation house in lake havasu city AZ and there are some parts of the lake where it gets unexpectedly real shallow, really fast and if you are doing 60 and accidentally hit a shallow patch it'll stop dead in the water and fling you through the air.
RIXX

Postby conductor » Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:30 pm

I've thought of this thread pretty much every time I've been to the store since then: http://forums.hipinion.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=120504
conductor

Postby easy » Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:35 am

kayke wrote:I started a grinch twitter and it immediately got locked.
I guess they don't want people impersonating the Grinch.
Got it unlocked now, so the real work can begin.
easy
does it

Postby mcwop23 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:36 am

oh man
wendy wrote:
colin meloy doesn't need to die
mcwop23
bitchez ain't shit but pups and licks

Postby DasLofGang » Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:39 am

fox wrote:as long as we're reminiscing, my extremely preppy high school managed to have a single gang composed of disciplinary cases that later became football players. to establish their credibility, this gang, "the oreganos," decided to go pick a fight with some actual gang in east san jose. the summary beating that was meted out to them remains the stuff of legend.
heaven’s full of murderers
DasLofGang

Postby Sports Fan of the Year » Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:07 pm

fester wrote:fury are you still friends with that dude who gave you all kinds of shit for not liking soda

fury wrote:yeah

Petty wrote:When's the last time you talked to that dude who was pissed because you wouldn't eat pizza with him

fury wrote:i just answered that question, and yesterday
mites wrote:I'm a factory where every input is pizza and every output is depression
Sports Fan of the Year

Postby Riverchrist » Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:10 pm

loaf angel wrote:

spix et chicho wrote:Image
"Not quite perished my lady love... though some days I wish I had."

Riverchrist

Postby Kevin McCallister » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:45 pm

Shalabi wrote:What do you think Trump’s funeral service will be like?

spix et chicho wrote:DJ Ravidrums performs “Danny Boy”
kranky wrote:the monster mash isn't actually halloween specific and is just a monster party that could happen at any time.
Kevin McCallister

Postby Mr Squishy » Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:08 am

In response to this cartoon:

easy wrote:Image
Mr Squishy

Postby miko mido » Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:14 pm

Smiggles wrote:I could go in a hundred different ways with this, but I'll try to make it as entirely relevant
to AS55's post as I can, instead of rambling about chimpanzees and who-knows-what-else.
Columbine wasn't an isolated incident: it was the apex of a string of school shootings
which began increasing with Lu Gang and Wayne Lo in the early 1990s. Despite American
students committing fewer school shootings in 2000-2009 than they did in 1990-1999, the
rate of attempts actually increased beyond their pre-Columbine level. Columbine caused
Americans to begin taking the potential for school shootings seriously, and thus many
attempts which were expected to have been carried out have instead been prevented.
And since 1999, there has been an increase in foreign school massacres committed
in countries where, as Sabratha's Bullet Time phrases it, there isn't the ""operational
history"" of Columbine.
In any event, it's myopic to telescope on school shootings when they've comprised a
small percentage of the larger trend of mass murders, which are carried out in all sorts of
contexts; but they always occur in contexts which involve some permutation of alienation,
which has been part and parcel with societal ""progress"". This relationship can be
seen with the Chinese mass stabbings. There were some sparse incidents throughout
the 20th century, but the rate began to rise in the 1990s and erupted in the early 2000s,
corresponding to China's rapid ""economic development"", culminating in the infamous
spate of elementary school stabbings of 2010.
American mass murders were less prevalent before Richard Speck precipitated their rise
in 1966. My best estimate for the -absolute- minimum amount of mass murders in the US
since 1966 is 960. I would be surprised if there weren't a minimum of somewhere around
in reality, but we'll just vaguely say that there have been over 1000. If you were trying
to measure alienation in a society, what could be a more blatant indication? And it's glib
to dismiss them as not being indicative of anything just because there have been over a
thousand of them instead of over a hundred thousand, or however many you think are
necessary, because mass murdering is so ridiculously over-the-top of a response that
very few people are prone to do it under any circumstances. But just look at how many
fans you can find for all different types of mass murderersâ€"not just the Reb & VoDkA
bunchâ€", and beyond these fans are countless more people who can sympathize with
them; and beyond these are millions more who never think of relating the circumstances
of their lives to anyone else but instead just go through the motions of life incessantly
dissatisfied with their environment.
Thinking of this society as the default state of existence is the reason why you think that
humans would be ""not well"" for ""no reason whatsoever"". Civilization has not been
present for 99% of the existence of hominids, and the only way that it's ever sustained
is by indoctrinating each new child for years on end. The ""wellness"" that you speak of
is solely defined by a child's submission to this process and their subsequent capacity to
propagate civilization themselves. When civilization exists in a form where all forms of
alienation (among many other things) are rampant, as can be seen in the most recent
incarnation within the last fifty years which AS55 talked about, new children will end up
""not well"" in all sorts of ways. You don't even have to touch a topic as cryptic as mass
murder to see an indication of this: you can look at a single symptom as egregious as the
proliferation of antidepressants. And look in your own life. You've said that you're afflicted
by unrelenting anxiety and that you're afraid to leave your house. Do you really think
that the way you feel is not symptomatic of anything other than your own inexplicable
defectiveness?
A lot people say he's gay. Who cares?

miko mido

Postby Link » Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:10 am

if you’re not making $50,000 a year after graduating college you should probably kill yourself

Read this while at work, possibly in 2011 (?), have never been able to forget it.
Link

Postby draw » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:10 am

Wow
draw

Postby Sobieski » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:13 am

That's one of those things that you know even at the time was probably posted by some insecure 28 year old
smoke less weed
get more sleep
always tip %20
Sobieski
Comptroller

Postby rex » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:23 am

Re: Revisiting the Chemical Brothers
This Guy wrote:Brothers Gonna Work it Out was my dream entrance song for the imaginary WWE Tag Team of me and my little brother

This Guy wrote:Obviously I meant Leave Home, but only like the first minute as the entrance song for my WWE tag team
rex

Postby Kevin McCallister » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:04 am

I love that.
kranky wrote:the monster mash isn't actually halloween specific and is just a monster party that could happen at any time.
Kevin McCallister

Postby delgriffith » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:29 am

So good.
delgriffith

Postby south pacific » Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:40 am

I don't remember who said it here but whenever I get pissed at someone/something I usually think to myself, "FUCK A CHOBANI"

which I believe came from the Greek yogurt review thread

thanks Hipinion, for that ray of sunshine
went to the theatre for the tickle contest
south pacific

Postby Jeremy » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:52 pm

KALM wrote:i've never actually browsed infowars or their forum until now

all of the threads on the first page looked pretty crazy, but i decided to click on the first one that caught my eye: "TSA have gone competely insane. Raping children and grandmothers while giving us cancer"

turns out that wasn't a thread, it was actually the name of a sub-forum with hundreds of separate threads inside.
Jeremy

Postby mcwop23 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:54 pm

man
wendy wrote:
colin meloy doesn't need to die
mcwop23
bitchez ain't shit but pups and licks

Postby jon » Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:13 pm

That’s incredible
jon

Postby Hal Jordan » Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:15 pm

rememebr all of hal jordan's classic and random posts
well that was intense
Hal Jordan

Postby chairkicker » Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:28 pm

bro tones wrote:ocean city, bought one of these in one of those beach gift shop stores. one of the screw ons was a naked mudflap lady. the first time i shined it through fog was mind boggling.
chairkicker

Postby bro tones » Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:36 pm

oh man yeah that shit was wild
benj wrote:rest in peace luggii dead ass
bro tones

PreviousNext

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....