Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby Classic Dog Avatar » Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:42 pm

Jeremy wrote:
KALM wrote:i've never actually browsed infowars or their forum until now

all of the threads on the first page looked pretty crazy, but i decided to click on the first one that caught my eye: "TSA have gone competely insane. Raping children and grandmothers while giving us cancer"

turns out that wasn't a thread, it was actually the name of a sub-forum with hundreds of separate threads inside.

holy goddamned shit
Classic Dog Avatar
ride.

Postby mcwop23 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:51 pm

might have to check that sub forum out
wendy wrote:
colin meloy doesn't need to die
mcwop23
bitchez ain't shit but pups and licks

Postby Celiac Cruz » Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:03 pm

Hal Jordan wrote:rememebr all of hal jordan's classic and random posts

i will never forget this one...
delgriffith wrote:Images aren't showing up, Celiac Cruz :( Looks like they're on a Dropbox and need to be hosted somewhere else (like imgur?)
Celiac Cruz

Postby pablito » Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:38 am

Classic Dog Avatar wrote:
Jeremy wrote:
KALM wrote:i've never actually browsed infowars or their forum until now

all of the threads on the first page looked pretty crazy, but i decided to click on the first one that caught my eye: "TSA have gone competely insane. Raping children and grandmothers while giving us cancer"

turns out that wasn't a thread, it was actually the name of a sub-forum with hundreds of separate threads inside.

holy goddamned shit

I'd like to see you drop some truth bombs in the subforum titles. Sound off, man! A soapbox is a soapbox!
rabbit wrote:Preacher drinks jack and eats pussy. That's Good stuff.
pablito

Postby vivian darko » Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:26 pm

ratbags wrote:HEY!

I JUST WANNA TAKE ANOTHER LOOK AT YA

vivian darko

Postby easy » Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:56 pm

digital friday wrote:
loaf angel wrote:caught this one out in the wild and was impressed. i thought this kind of indignant attitude toward internet shorthand died with Web 1.0

Prince did this and he used that free time taking pills. What’s the lesson here?
easy
does it

Postby guidance » Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:32 pm

vivian darko wrote:
ratbags wrote:HEY!

I JUST WANNA TAKE ANOTHER LOOK AT YA

omg
guidance

Postby joe » Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:57 pm

got this in my head in the shower the other day:

pablito wrote:cats in the cradle and the silver spoon
little boy blue and the man on the moon
when you comin home dad? 11 AM
and we'll get together then
and i'll also do work calls then
dễ dàng wrote:CHẾT TIỆT
joe

Postby Kevin McCallister » Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:46 pm

Wow. That's a perfect post.
kranky wrote:the monster mash isn't actually halloween specific and is just a monster party that could happen at any time.
Kevin McCallister

Postby bro tones » Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:52 pm

weird i just came in here to post that lol
benj wrote:rest in peace luggii dead ass
bro tones

Postby dvr » Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:34 am

Thread: classic what would you do scenario

Sweet Gregory Pectin wrote:we repainted the guest bathroom saturday and when we were whining during touch up work i suggested we keep out a pint of paint and some small paint brushes so when guests come over and see touch up spots we may have missed they could help out but Sweet Girlfriend Pectin laughed so hard and so suddenly i had to pretend i was 100% joking when really i was only 65% joking but that got me thinking

if i invited you over to my home and when you excused yourself to the bathroom you saw a pint of paint and some small paint brushes with a note explaining that we recently repainted that room and if you saw touch up spots could you please help out would you do it

i think a lot of people at this point in our lives understand how when painting knockdown texture drywall (don't even get me started you can't even buy a house without this garbage oh god you got me started) all day staring intently at nothing but the same color over and over again you can easily miss spots as your eyes pull a reverse wizard of oz and are basically useless and would hope that i would return the favor if they themselves left a pint of paint and small paint brushes in their guest bathroom (which i would)

the only part where i think she has me is this would be drawing attention to the shitty stops people probably didn't notice but now we're forcing people to look for those spots and now they'll never be able to unsee them too (hence the paint brushes to fix this!)

hoopdog wrote:in what sense is this a "classic" what would you do scenario
dvr

Postby Autarch » Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:12 am

pokethedoke wrote:
good lord
Sent from my Lenovo
Autarch

Postby pablito » Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:59 am

easy put this in the quintessential posts thread and it pops into my head all the time
easy wrote:Fashion Thread

pokethedoke wrote:Image
what kinda shoes are these?
rabbit wrote:Preacher drinks jack and eats pussy. That's Good stuff.
pablito

Postby Mr Squishy » Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:04 am

jolly hotdog wrote:Once at Subway a dude stole a sandwich from me as I was choosing the ingredients. He just hopped in and continued ordering it
Mr Squishy

Postby milano boy » Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:00 pm

milano boy

Postby chairkicker » Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:19 pm

Mr Squishy wrote:
jolly hotdog wrote:Once at Subway a dude stole a sandwich from me as I was choosing the ingredients. He just hopped in and continued ordering it

i can still remember when i read this for the first time and how completely i lost it just imagining the scenario
chairkicker

Postby bruceagain » Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:22 am

Chyet wrote:we have those smiles, too. took me 3 months to get my ex's kid to eat one single thing besides a chicken nugget or a french fry and when i succeeded it was a french fry made to look like a chicken nugget, and that's when i knew life was bullshit.

those dinosaur tyson nuggets taste better than mcnuggets by a magnitude of infinite, though
The Internet is supposed to be fun. If you're not enjoying yourself, you can leave the forum forever and never look back.
bruceagain

Postby delgriffith » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:17 am

I was trying to find the exact wording of the "ran into his mom at the grocery store and she says he's doing fine" posts, and I found this one from Nathan from years ago that made me laugh:

Classic Dog Avatar wrote:I ran into his mom at the grocery store and she handed me the obits section.

So I guess he's keeping busy writing those
delgriffith

Postby Jeremy » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:28 am

Bartatua wrote:A good thing to do would be to go into tinychat and start playing pompidou clips
Jeremy

Postby Bad Craziness » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:12 pm

coop wrote:
Malcolm J. Brenner, the controversial author of Wet Goddess, the autobiographical novel of a young man's love affair with a dolphin, relaxes on a computer chair inside a San Francisco apartment, gently stroking one of the two cats occupying the room with us. His red sweater is wiry and frayed, like the hairs on his balding head. He's 40 years older than he was when he drove to a near-abandoned Florida amusement park with the intent to "make love" with a dolphin he had been photographing for nine months.

Brenner describes sex acts with various animals (including his dog) with the same level of calm most people use to tell you what they had for breakfast. And when he speaks of Dolly, the dolphin he had sex with while submerged underwater in 1971, you can see in his eyes that he can still see her, as if she is right there in front of him. It's the same look he had on his face when he told me after the interview that he was molested as a child.

http://blogs.sfweekly.com/exhibitionist/2013/01/dolphin_sex_malcolm_brenner_wet_goddess.php

DammitSteve wrote:surprised op didn't have the photo

lordofdiapers wrote:Found myself pretty blown away that he actually called it "Wet Goddess" but then I realized that a dude who fucks dolphins and writes a book about it has no problem with being direct

lordofdiapers wrote:Also he has really honest eyes
Bad Craziness

Postby Bartatua » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:13 pm

Jeremy wrote:
Bartatua wrote:A good thing to do would be to go into tinychat and start playing pompidou clips

I often think about this post in that thread:
JUGLIFE wrote:I can safely say that England, a country nearly unparalleled in its historic savagery over colonized people, has never done anything more evil than Pompidou.
i broke somebody's ribs
Bartatua

Postby Bartatua » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:26 am

delgriffith wrote:
The article is about the actor, not about the character he is playing. Surely the actor is not a fictional dog. And I can't even begin to try to understand your changes to the Miss World Canada article. Please refrain from such editing. Widr (talk) 20:19, 26 April 2014 (UTC)

Read you loud and clear, Widr!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr._World_Canada

At the 2012 Canada Day parade in Vancouver, Wear appeared as a former Mr. World Canada alongside Miss World Canada Tara Teng and her dog, Poochinski. The fact that Wear had himself played the role of Poochinski in the 1990 NBC pilot for the show Poochinski was not lost on Teng, or the crowd at the parade. Indeed, the event caused a temporal paradox that resulted in at least 4 fatalities and a number of serious injuries to those in attendance. Wear was not invited to the 2013 Canada Day parade in Vancouver.[10]
i broke somebody's ribs
Bartatua

Postby important dentist » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:45 am

i just remembered this devastating critique of paul ryan from 2012

Jeremy wrote:The Republican Party and its young, greasy, lying archer must perish from this Earth.
"My foremost duty is to the board," Important Dentist countered. "I
cannot afford to spend that much time researching human sexuality."
important dentist

Postby alaska » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:16 am

nvm
Last edited by alaska on Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mactheo wrote:
Emily Dickinson wrote:Our lives are ... so cool
alaska
ride.

Postby Autarch » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:02 pm

Annie May wrote:Image
Sent from my Lenovo
Autarch

Postby Bartatua » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:03 pm

Yes
i broke somebody's ribs
Bartatua

Previous

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....