broceries

Health insurance rip off lying FDA big bankers buying
Fake computer crashes dining
Cloning while they're multiplying
Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby Milk » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:55 pm

i find all american snack cakes bad. It's all about

Image


Image

Image

and

Image


However, i fucking love hostess fruit pies (and a few other brands, like little debbies fruit pies are ok and Drake's are as good as hostess) and i don't know why that never broke into canada. Like we don't have anything like that here. Once i found a hostess fruit pie in a gas station here actually and it was stale as fuck. It didn't have bilingual writings so i assume it wasn't meant to be sold here.

Some time in the early 2000's Hostess had a deal with Vachon and vachon started selling twinkies and Ding dongs but inexplicably, no fruit pies. That deal did not last. The products were soon retired because nobody bought them.

Only reason Little Debbie has managed to hold on to a market share in this province is because they sell for cheaper. There is no other brand outside of Vachon and Little Debbies. Every few years someone will try to break the market (last one i remember was Mrs Freshley's) and you'll see them for a few months and then never again.
"I'm a quivering collection of the worst and least helpful emotions: fear, anxiety, terror, paranoia, indigestion, dishpan hands.."
User avatar
Milk
 
Posts: 10830
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:56 am
Location: Shut the fuck up Milk

Postby Daft Pun » Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:12 am

Milk wrote:Image


what is this? reminds me of a moon pie

Image
AIR
User avatar
Daft Pun
i'm ill not sicc
 
Posts: 6658
Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:05 am

Postby all day breakfast » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:19 am

Image
+
Image
User avatar
all day breakfast
 
Posts: 9291
Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 10:03 am
Location: vegetable patch

Postby all day breakfast » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:19 am

Image
User avatar
all day breakfast
 
Posts: 9291
Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 10:03 am
Location: vegetable patch

Postby tolka » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:30 am

you leave irn bru the fuck alone there pal
Night porter wrote:Ftr I disagree with myself
User avatar
tolka
ok
 
Posts: 2548
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:09 am
Location: irl, irl

Postby Seamus » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:31 am

tolka wrote:you leave irn bru the fuck alone there pal


seconded
Raise. Hell. All. Summer. Long.

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Seamus
 
Posts: 9263
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:49 pm

Postby Seamus » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:38 am

Image
Raise. Hell. All. Summer. Long.

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Seamus
 
Posts: 9263
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:49 pm

Postby all day breakfast » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:39 am

very specific use of irn bru though
User avatar
all day breakfast
 
Posts: 9291
Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 10:03 am
Location: vegetable patch

Postby tarantula » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:08 am

User avatar
tarantula
 
Posts: 7802
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:57 pm
Location: oceanside, ca

Postby uncledoj » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:19 am

Milk wrote:i find all american snack cakes bad. It's all about

Image

and

Image


These little vestibules with separate snack fillings are freaking me out for some reason
User avatar
uncledoj
 
Posts: 1517
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:39 pm
Location: Saint Paul

Postby antoine » Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:38 am

i think i got food poisoning from eating a large half thawed microwave burrito not unlike THE BOMB last night. i deserve this.
User avatar
antoine
 
Posts: 52125
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:32 pm

Postby all day breakfast » Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:39 am

uncledoj wrote:
Milk wrote:i find all american snack cakes bad. It's all about


These little vestibules with separate snack fillings are freaking me out for some reason


they're zits
User avatar
all day breakfast
 
Posts: 9291
Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 10:03 am
Location: vegetable patch

Postby antoine » Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:43 am

u mess with the bull you get the horns

Image
User avatar
antoine
 
Posts: 52125
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:32 pm

Postby tarantula » Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:45 am

food backwards = doof

makes you think
User avatar
tarantula
 
Posts: 7802
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:57 pm
Location: oceanside, ca

Postby antoine » Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:47 am

i got doofed by a sunoco freezerito
User avatar
antoine
 
Posts: 52125
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:32 pm

Postby antoine » Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:49 am

it was also sitting in my car for two days. "eh it's cold out, it'll keep."
User avatar
antoine
 
Posts: 52125
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:32 pm

Postby tarantula » Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:50 am

antoine, yr intelligent and sensitive

how the hell are you not just buying ingredients and making food you enjoy eating?
User avatar
tarantula
 
Posts: 7802
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:57 pm
Location: oceanside, ca

Postby antoine » Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:06 am

tarantula wrote:antoine, yr intelligent and sensitive

how the hell are you not just buying ingredients and making food you enjoy eating?

This is the paradox of my life
User avatar
antoine
 
Posts: 52125
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:32 pm

Postby DasLofGang » Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:07 am

how the hell are we all not anything

i mean
heaven’s full of murderers
User avatar
DasLofGang
 
Posts: 13384
Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:18 am
Location: made bad choices

Postby antoine » Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:21 am

"Wow, that's a big burrito for two dollars. How can I pass this up?"

- me, an idiot
User avatar
antoine
 
Posts: 52125
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:32 pm

Postby dvr » Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:33 am

antoine wrote:i think i got food poisoning from eating a large half thawed microwave burrito not unlike THE BOMB last night. i deserve this.


Yeah, I had 3 Costco muffins and boxed Mac n cheese. Damn this thread
User avatar
dvr
 
Posts: 3672
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:50 pm

Postby antoine » Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:35 am

I felt nauseous immediately after ingesting it and it hasnt subsided in the last 12 hrs.
User avatar
antoine
 
Posts: 52125
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:32 pm

Postby DasLofGang » Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:38 am

or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love "The Bomb"
heaven’s full of murderers
User avatar
DasLofGang
 
Posts: 13384
Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:18 am
Location: made bad choices

Postby antoine » Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:39 am

DasLofGang wrote:or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love "The Bomb"

:D
User avatar
antoine
 
Posts: 52125
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:32 pm

Postby mattstan » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:53 am

The recent UK additions to this thread really make me glad I moved here rather than being raised here

My poor kids though
'I AM REAL'
User avatar
mattstan
 
Posts: 2102
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:09 am
Location: E2 606

Postby Prof. Horatio Hufnagel » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:29 pm

mattstan wrote:The recent UK additions to this thread really make me glad I moved here rather than being raised here

My poor kids though


iced buns and space raiders are tight tbf, can't go wrong with them as a kid

i grew up on vegan health foods from those hippy shops that all smell the same and sometimes ordered from speciality places (no idea how since my parents were always broke, maybe that's why). i genuinely dreaded the day the hippy big lorry came down our street and i had to help unload all my future misery. i longed for broceries

then when my parents divorced my dad went hard the other way, eating basically nothing but meat while i scrounged for money at school to buy food because for some reason i just didn't get packed lunches or money. would have snatched up some damn broceries then as well. left me with some very bad eating habits, but he makes up for it by cooking me awesome food whenever i feel like turning up so whatever
Gnome Sane
User avatar
Prof. Horatio Hufnagel
 
Posts: 6354
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:39 am

Postby Riverchrist » Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:39 pm

uncledoj wrote:These little vestibules with separate snack fillings are freaking me out for some reason


"Oozing cross-section" appears to be a central theme of broceries.

As to why that may be, I withhold speculation.
User avatar
Riverchrist
 
Posts: 7706
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:07 pm

Postby figaro » Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:38 pm

stagg chili
User avatar
figaro
 
Posts: 1397
Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:05 pm

Postby lemon rind » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:29 pm

vegetarian broceries
Image

Image

Image
User avatar
lemon rind
 
Posts: 153
Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:28 pm
Location: O-H!

Postby brent » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:36 pm

amy's is so fucking gross
User avatar
brent
 
Posts: 26815
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:20 pm
Location: ...the good life

PreviousNext

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: all day breakfast, average deceiver, Bad craziness, baka baka, Barthes Starr, becky, blab, brent, brentwurst, Buddy Glass, building jumper, carrion, Celiac Cruz, chairkicker, coop, DasLofGang, deadbass, deebster, doublethink0, dragon jeans, easy, Endtro, Eyeball Kid, fester, Flossed Out, fresh, fresh salad, fuckyoudad, fury, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], grace cathedral park, griffith scannell, haddonfield, Hideaway Lights, howiep, hyperbole man, important dentist, inmate, jalapeño ranch, Jerry Lundegaard, Jouster, Julius Sumner Miller, kayke, kentucky, kittum, kyle, light rail coyote, lights, mcwop23, Meeps, meeshpotato, mini, MrDecember, My Pal the Crook, nautical hyperblast, No Good Advice, nocents, number none, odilon redon, Poptone, powderfinger, Prof. Horatio Hufnagel, pzadvance, Quixotic, Rainbow Battle Kid, REAL BASED SLOB, ripersnifle, sassafras socks, Self Destructive Zone, shankly, shark week, Shotfrog, sideshow raheem, Sissy Spacerock, Snerler, snuggle, someguy, speakers, staple, sultanpepper, surly, tgk, That Demon Life, transitive, trigross, trouble, various artists, viachicago, walt, wario lopez, WeirdJungle, WHITEBOYWASTED, Wrong Titus