Cloning while they're multiplying
Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby Sports Fan of the Year » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:04 am

The exact same non-expression has been permanently imprinted onto my face for such a very long time now. When I do force a smile it has to be closed, and it's more evident on my cheekbones than my mouth.
mites wrote:I'm a factory where every input is pizza and every output is depression
Sports Fan of the Year

Postby dosbrains » Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:48 pm

cram wrote:i was recently called out for looking like a massive creep when i smile. guess i'm gonna go spend some time in front of a mirror

Pretty decent post/av here.
dosbrains

Postby baleen » Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:11 pm

The answer is simple: artisanship.
baleen

Postby abs » Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:15 pm

my sister took a picture of my dad and i being super serious / making fun of us for rarely smiling in photos. though to be fair he's sort of cracking a smile there.

reminded me of this thread.
☽ ☾ ● ◯ ● ☽ ☾
abs
Queen Witch

Postby mercenaries of slime » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:04 pm

i rarely do open-mouth smiles in pics

can't find that thread about not knowing what to do with your body parts when having a pic taken

do any of you have any weird photo mannerisms

i tend to awkwardly clutch my wrist

example:

mercenaries of slime

Postby clouds » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:08 pm

i never opened mouth smiled because i was self conscious that only my upper teeth show when i smile. when i started dating my girlfriend she asked why i didn't smile and i told her, and she was like lots of smiles are like that and you look like a murderer. i realized she was right and for some reason i had never noticed that and i looked fucking insane in every picture for years.

clouds

Postby Autarch » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:39 pm

I'm a head-tilter and a closed-mouther.
Sent from my Lenovo
Autarch

Postby Bartatua » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:49 pm

hate to be photoed while looking at a camera
i broke somebody's ribs
Bartatua

Postby galactagogue » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:52 am

when i was younger i used to do a weird squint where one eye was squintier than the other. i try deliberately not to squint so hard but ... it's not alway a success. i also never open my mouth if i can help it. there's one open mouth picture i like and it think it's because my mouth is kinda blurry cus i was mid laugh.
...ive said too much
galactagogue

Postby Celiac Cruz » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:18 am

I do the exact same thing. I'm not super confident in my teeth, so I always do like a close mouthed smirk and try to smile real hard with my eyes. This usually winds up with a pretty good squint or way intense eyes. It's not great, and at best I would end up with a dumb smirk looking like I really want to be in a John Hughes movie or something
delgriffith wrote:Images aren't showing up, Celiac Cruz :( Looks like they're on a Dropbox and need to be hosted somewhere else (like imgur?)
Celiac Cruz

Postby Bartatua » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:11 am

Are you a "fake" person of u can smile on command
i broke somebody's ribs
Bartatua

Previous

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....