Cloning while they're multiplying
Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby sailormoonvillain666@aol.com » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:15 am

i got tanned recently for the first time in yrs and now not as bothered by the hot weather ie today it was 38 and fuckin raining ash with doomsday sky as several different bushfires were going and i was utterly fine walking round the city and sitting in my house with no fan. is a tan some type of witchery?
remember to please don't feed the trolls ;)
sailormoonvillain666@aol.com
(◠‿◠✿)(◠‿◠✿) kvlt (✿◠‿◠)(✿◠‿◠)

Postby Plainsong » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:34 pm

dragons69 wrote:i got tanned recently for the first time in yrs and now not as bothered by the hot weather ie today it was 38 and fuckin raining ash with doomsday sky as several different bushfires were going and i was utterly fine walking round the city and sitting in my house with no fan. is a tan some type of witchery?

Could be. :o The raining ashes/smoke clouds were insane.
Plainsong

Postby silverapples » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:29 am

dragons69 wrote:i got tanned recently for the first time in yrs and now not as bothered by the hot weather ie today it was 38 and fuckin raining ash with doomsday sky as several different bushfires were going and i was utterly fine walking round the city and sitting in my house with no fan. is a tan some type of witchery?

woah, this has happened to me before. i think u r on to something..
im lookin to collect based energy from the plants and animals around me. im lookin to go into nature and then just absorb all the good feelings of life. im lookin to catch a body.
silverapples

Postby Darlene » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:36 pm

Um I live in Perth now lol
Darlene

Postby Reliable Tradesman » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:56 pm

good news wrote:Um I live in Perth now lol

What happened
Reliable Tradesman

Postby bill » Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:31 am

wooooo glad you got there safe and sound pal!

hope yr drive across the nullabor was fun
bill
ok

Postby Grey Poupon » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:36 am

Wow hardcore drivin good news
Over how many days, and how Wake in Fright did it get

RIP Giacomo, under a rock in a plastic bag somewhere in the Nullarbor
My listening experience in balanced mode reveals the great depth of EARTH
Grey Poupon

Postby Darlene » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:03 am

drive was insaaaaane, Nullabor is crazy, roadhouses rule. When I get film developed I might make a thread.

Giacomo not literally dead but I punked him pretty hard after finally getting my bond, i'll save that story for another day/thread
Darlene

Postby Grey Poupon » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:07 am

i look forward to your pic thread

do you still have an instagram? I remember years back looking at your sick USA trip pics
Grey Poupon

Postby Reliable Tradesman » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:07 am

Any Sydney based posters going or have been to any festival shows?

If you went to the Mount Eerie show then we have things to discuss.
Reliable Tradesman

Postby trope » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:09 am

Was he good? My wife is going to see him tonight
trope
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhZTNgAs4Fc

Postby Reliable Tradesman » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:16 am

Yeah it is, although I found myself a little tired of the avalanche of grief by the end of it.

There was lunatic in the audience, that tried his best to derail the entire show.
Reliable Tradesman

Postby trope » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:19 am

damn, avalanche of grief

doing that night after night can't be healthy
trope
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhZTNgAs4Fc

Postby 58769 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:16 am

Reliable Tradesman wrote:Yeah it is, although I found myself a little tired of the avalanche of grief by the end of it.

There was lunatic in the audience, that tried his best to derail the entire show.

heh, I didn't notice this person at all. I suppose he was close to the stage? Everyone in my area was good (and struck around for the whole show. 2 or 3 people would basically get up and leave after every song)

i don't have much to say about it. phil was good. the new songs were good. i'm not sure it's healthy either but then everything about the situation was pretty fucked up and he's gotta make money.

Postby Grey Poupon » Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:28 am

Any my droogs gonna see hipinion cult faves protomartyr
Grey Poupon

Postby Darlene » Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:59 am

Grey Poupon wrote:i look forward to your pic thread

do you still have an instagram? I remember years back looking at your sick USA trip pics

http://instagram.com/aamatheson_

Got a few roadtrip pics up there 8-)
Darlene

Postby Grey Poupon » Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:41 am

Aww hell that cape Le grand beach looks so pure
Grey Poupon

Postby LloydChristmas » Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:30 am

Reliable Tradesman wrote:Any Sydney based posters going or have been to any festival shows?

I went to the Melbourne show the following night. I thought it was an amazing experience. A lot of reviews were talking about how "restorative" it was but honestly it just made me feel scared. I didn't cry during the show, but 15 minutes afterwards I got back to my car and just burst into tears. That has never happened before after a gig. I think it resonated especially hard right now because my wife is the exact same age as Genevieve was, we've been together for the same number of years and we have a child of the same age. I kept imagining myself in the same situation and of course it fucking hurt.
LloydChristmas

Postby Reliable Tradesman » Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:36 am

58769 wrote:
Reliable Tradesman wrote:Yeah it is, although I found myself a little tired of the avalanche of grief by the end of it.

heh, I didn't notice this person at all. I suppose he was close to the stage? Everyone in my area was good (and struck around for the whole show. 2 or 3 people would basically get up and leave after every song)

i don't have much to say about it. phil was good. the new songs were good. i'm not sure it's healthy either but then everything about the situation was pretty fucked up and he's gotta make money.

I felt it coming because he kept asking Julie Byrne questions and directly giving her compliments after every song.

Right when he started playing the first song after having already greeted the audience, he was poised at the mic, opening his mouth to sing and the guy yelled “THANKS FOR COMING HERE” forcing him to stop the intro and start again.

Just before the final song, after he declared it and said his goodbyes, the same thing, right when he was ready to start singing this guy yelled out “PLAY ANOTHER SONG” forcing Phil to stutter his intro again. He just sarcastically replied “yeah sure”.

I reckon 60 bottles were kicked over during his set.
Reliable Tradesman

Postby Reliable Tradesman » Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:43 am

Sydney Festival theatre shows I can recommend, saw Fag / Stag tonight, strong work.

Also Monroe & Associates at Carriageworks is so so good. It’s a one audience member show, set in a caravan that I can’t spoil, I guess it’s like an escape room but you’re a private detective. I highly recommend it.
Reliable Tradesman

Postby Darlene » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:32 am

LloydChristmas wrote:
Reliable Tradesman wrote:Any Sydney based posters going or have been to any festival shows?

I went to the Melbourne show the following night. I thought it was an amazing experience. A lot of reviews were talking about how "restorative" it was but honestly it just made me feel scared. I didn't cry during the show, but 15 minutes afterwards I got back to my car and just burst into tears. That has never happened before after a gig. I think it resonated especially hard right now because my wife is the exact same age as Genevieve was, we've been together for the same number of years and we have a child of the same age. I kept imagining myself in the same situation and of course it fucking hurt.

Yeah jfc I wish I went to see him play, I haven't listened to his stuff for years then I heard a song from the upcoming album on the radio in my car today and thought I was going to choke, ended up crying in my car trying to explain why to my girlfriend who I had just picked up right after the song finished.
Darlene

Postby sailormoonvillain666@aol.com » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:58 am

the beer at fringe this yr is FOURTEEN BUX

FOURTEEN BUX

w t f

Postby sailormoonvillain666@aol.com » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:49 pm

anyway i am v excited to see laurel halo this weekend!!!

Postby Reliable Tradesman » Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:22 pm

dragons69 wrote:the beer at fringe this yr is FOURTEEN BUX

FOURTEEN BUX

w t f

How else will Marcus Canning pay for his shipping container structures?
Reliable Tradesman

Postby silverapples » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:51 pm

god, gareth liddiard is a such a boring fuckwit http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-01-29/g ... ic/9323580
im lookin to collect based energy from the plants and animals around me. im lookin to go into nature and then just absorb all the good feelings of life. im lookin to catch a body.
silverapples

Postby warmhouse » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:54 pm

Hey reliable- that idiot cunt at mount eerie didn’t say “play another song” - he said “thanks for coming”

He was the worst. Made me cringe. And he was hanging around at the end of the show, you could tell he was gonna go talk to Phil and TOTALLY LIKE, HAVE A GREAT CONNECTION
warmhouse

Postby Darlene » Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:22 pm

silverapples wrote:god, gareth liddiard is a such a boring fuckwit http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-01-29/g ... ic/9323580

I had a soft spot for him for helping record and promote Dispossessed so like this interview makes absolutely no fucking sense? White man has luxury of not being political, great. Embarrassing.
Darlene

Postby silverapples » Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:29 pm

yeah and what's more, white man feels uncomfortable that his voice is drowned out online, moves to the country. more at 5
silverapples

Postby warmhouse » Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:44 pm

Gareth and Fiona have lived in Nagambie for years.
warmhouse

Postby josh » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:33 am

hey hpn i'm taking my mum along the great ocean road, renting a car and driving adelaide>melbourne. also have a night near daylesford

y'all have any reccs for stuff along the way that I might not know about? I know basically nothing about the macedons so that in particular would be gr8. will also take reccs for any cool photo ops around melb that I need a car for
josh

PreviousNext

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....