Official (Boarders on) Jeopardy! Thread - ToC starting 11/6

The primary forum for general discussion of Hipinion.com

Postby VHGisdead » Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:07 pm

has Trebek ever done commentary during the open buzzing period like that??
Bought this at the mall I'm gonna wear this at the mall.
VHGisdead

Postby i am rich » Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:10 pm

that ruled
i am rich

Postby wintergreen » Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:22 pm

jesus christ!Toggle Spoiler
wintergreen

Postby i am rich » Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:55 pm

when they introduce this tool as being from sea tac i imagine he lives at the airport
i am rich

Postby Sweet Gregory Pectin » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:37 pm

caitlin was all i don't care what happens but this jagoff's not moving on

the look she gave jenny when he stumbled into the third of all three daily doubles every goddamn episode was great
Sweet Gregory Pectin

Previous

Return to Free-For-All