Official Facebook Disaster Thread

Ive found in time the search on this forum was shit but if you google whatever keywords with the word hipinion, you get what you're looking for most of the time. I mean even when they keywords aren't exact.

Postby Annie May » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:03 pm

^yeah probably. I just saw that profile and was very confused
EDIT: responding to 2nd_yellow
Annie May

Postby Annie May » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:08 pm

Anyway here's one of the wildest things to come out of leftbook
I guess the red flag is her having right-wing friends
Annie May

Postby BlackSugar » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:25 pm

I had such an emotional journey with annie may's post

as I read fiona's initial post, I thought [paraphrased for dramatic effect, but I do genuinely have this mindset] "ok, I fucking hate guns and was raised to abhor them, I have never once in my life handled or shot one, and I do kinda hate people who have guns, but if there are millions of people who must have them, at least one of them is going through the steps of back round check and registration and curiosity about safety so maybe they're not all total shit" and then I kept reading and saw the thing about her shooting at somebody and I realized (a revelation that I assumed anyway) that no there is no feeling optimistic about the u.s. fetish for firearms and now I'm depressed
I come like a thousand doves
BlackSugar
COMING SOON

Postby Grey Poupon » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:25 pm

Gun culture sucks but that made laugh so.. I guess even stevens?
My listening experience in balanced mode reveals the great depth of EARTH
Grey Poupon

Postby Bartatua » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:44 pm

first of all, how dare you. second of all, i will literally attempt to murder the next person who crosses me
i broke somebody's ribs
Bartatua

Previous

Return to Free-For-All