Cloning while they're multiplying
Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby Quizzical » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:25 am

i really like solo eleanor f. but could never get into fiery furnaces. perhaps ive grown now, however and should revisit
Quizzical

Postby Bad Craziness » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:36 am

I’ll always remember Bitter Tea because my older brother loves music that’s weird in that specific way, and after a few earlier teenage years of me reflexively latching onto all of his interests, and then many subsequent years where our cultural spheres drifted apart, compounded by me going away to college, after all of that, I had finally found something we both liked that I discovered first and got to be the one to share it with him, which was a big moment for me
Bad Craziness

Postby FourLegsGood » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:55 am

Quizzical wrote:i really like solo eleanor f. but could never get into fiery furnaces. perhaps ive grown now, however and should revisit

I feel like growing and maturing moves you further away from potentially getting into Fiery Furnaces.
easy wrote:GOD DAMN IT
FourLegsGood

Postby ripersnifle » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:09 am

it was funny to hear my friend who's a superfan of The Decemberists rant about their opener in Montreal and eventually realize that he was raging about what would've been a solo Eleanor set
steakspoon wrote:sorry if sounds corny fellas but i'll always remember where i was when i heard my first big star song..the internet.
ripersnifle

Postby mego » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:25 am

What FF would work best cut up and sampled in a Kanye track? Did they ever do anything soulful?
mego

Postby internethandle » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:49 am

mego wrote:What FF would work best cut up and sampled in a Kanye track? Did they ever do anything soulful?

internethandle
ok

Postby black mamba » Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:19 pm

I just want to talk about mind control, you know, when people try to influence you through social media and try to tell you what to do, or if you post something that’s like positive on Instagram it gets taken down if it’s not a part of a bigger agenda. That’s like mind control. That’s the echo chamber. That’s trying to control you based off of incentivizing you and based off of you getting enough likes. That’s the poison that’s happening with social media

For me, you know, I just got back my IQ scores and they were Mensa level. 133, 98th percentile, like straight up Sigmund Freud Tesla vibes. The worst thing, the way I feel like, I feel like when people try to tell me what to do I feel like they’re touching my brain.

For a woman, she doesn’t want nobody to, she wants to be in control of her body and choose who she wants to give it to. No one can come up and touch it or take it or tell her what to do with it. It’s up to her what she does with it. I feel like that with my mind. It’s all these people — black people, people on social media, people trying to control us and make us all monolithic thought. They’re trying to control our mind. They’re trying to control my mind. When someone tries to tell me what to do, tries to tell me what I can wear and not wear, I feel like they’re touching my brain. Imagine you like cut your skull open and somebody like touched your brain with their hand, how that would hurt you. That’s how it hurts me when people try to tell me what to do when I’m going from my heart. Try to tell me what to say. This ain’t programmed. Or try to tell me I’m not talking clear enough … I’ve forgotten how to talk not clear ’cause I’m so programmed to talk clear to sound so proper. That gets in the way of how we really feel.

You know, we think so much … you know, you gotta just question when people get on TV shows, who all are they doing business with? What are they connected to? What’s their agenda? You got people holding other people down. They want you all to be, you know … just mind control. It’s like a modern day, psychological Ayn Rand control thing.

You know, I just talked to Jack Dorsey tonight, he said they’re working for the next four months on reprogramming to allow people to take off the followers and allow people to take off the likes because that works against your self-worth. The beauty you have is inside you. It’s not based on how many records you sell. It’s not based on how nice your car is. One of the things they do as soon as you get money, they make you buy a house. I got this house, it’s never finished. Like, the house is just never finished. It’s just costing money after money after money. It’s like this big plot.

I’m really doing this because I went to go buy my publishing from Sony/ATV, and they said it’s 8 million, 9 million dollars. And when I went to buy it, they told me no, I couldn’t buy my publishing. They told me I had the money to buy my publishing, and they told me I couldn’t buy my publishing. It’s like the control. I can’t say what I want to say on SNL. I can’t say what I want to say … let me change that. I will positive energy into the universe.

We will say what we feel, not what we’re programmed to think. We will say what we feel. We will do what we feel. We will do what we feel. We will do what we feel. We will say what we feel. We will say. You see, I did that as a mantra. I did it multiple times.

I’m not worried about any type of blog or social media. Y’all already saw it was a lie. Social media told you that Hillary was gonna win and she didn’t win. Social media told you that people didn’t like me, but everybody loves me. Everybody loves Ye. But if you read social media, it makes you think something different. Unprogram your minds. Open up your heart. Let the spirit guide you. Let your conscience be free. We free. We free, bro.

Just positive energy. I’m saying this. I’m in Africa recording. We just took them to the future with the dome. The music is the best on the planet. I am the best living recording artist. We, rather, because the spirits flow through me. The spirit of Fela, the spirit of Marley, the spirit of Pac flows through me. We know who the best. We know.

Someone getting gassed up when you hear too much other stuff on the radio — that’s all programming. It’s all part of a system. It’s all part of a system to control your mind. To control my mind. To make me look like I’m crazy to you. I am not crazy. I can ramp up if I suffer from sleep deprivation. I’m about to get some sleep.

You know what I’m saying? A lot of people were trying to get me off social media. Get off Instagram. To not express myself. We are creative individuals. We work from our heart and our spirit. We not corny. We work from our heart and our spirit. We not corny. We work from our heart and our spirit. We not corny. It be corny people that’s control, too strategized, too planned out, too much of an agenda, too much of an angle on everything. We don’t have to do that. Refresh. I got rid of my laptop. I have references there I love. I don’t need the references. The spirit will give me new ideas. Ideas are in the air. We don’t own them. We are just merely a vessel. We’re here to do God’s work. We’re merely a vessel. And when you feel great art, that’s the universe. I have to be open and free to do that.

If I let human beings and people — humans, rather, and people — tell me what to do, tell me what I can’t do, that I can’t be a vessel to you … the reason why Pac did what he did, he was a vessel. He is. His energy never dies. Bob Marley: vessel. Fela: vessel. Ye: vessel.

Sony ATV told me I couldn’t buy my publishing. I got the money. So Big John, Marty, whoever is involved. I need my publishing. I got the money. I’m not gonna say the ‘S’ word. I’m not Prince. I don’t need to write it on my face.

This is the transition. We free. Our minds are free. Clear your mind.
black mamba
ok

Postby easy » Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:29 pm

really loving the idea of people at restaurants/gas stations/airports asking kanye to "do a keynote" and him just standing on top of whatever's closest and rambling about the 13th amendment for seven minutes
easy
does it

Postby whatabout tim » Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:31 pm

That sure is a dumb diatribe.
tim
whatabout tim

Postby came to wreck » Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:36 pm

came to wreck

Postby Sobieski » Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:48 pm

That’s some Alex Jones type shit
smoke less weed
get more sleep
always tip %20
Sobieski
Comptroller

Postby black mamba » Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:53 pm

perhaps someone could sit him down and show him "bart's inner child" and maybe he'll see what's the lesson
black mamba
ok

Postby scramble » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:50 pm

love mind control

also love straight up sigmund freud tesla vibes
scramble

Postby object » Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:24 pm

I did it multiple times.
object

Postby object » Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:28 pm

i dont think anyone should be rich
object

Postby Esteban » Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:41 pm

Esteban

Postby whatabout tim » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:25 pm

That is the weirdest looking picture
tim
whatabout tim

Postby scramble » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:30 pm

the hood up thing is such a childish look (on anyone)

like its not cold there obv
scramble

Postby scramble » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:31 pm

half expect huge vape cloud to be coming from that hood area
scramble

Postby came to wreck » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:40 pm

Esteban wrote:

the website on his hat (xpswrld.com) directs to elizabeth warren's website, domain was created on october 11th and he started wearing the hat on the 12th ;)
Last edited by came to wreck on Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
came to wreck

Postby Franco » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:43 pm

Wow pretty visible hat, comparatively
Franco

Postby can » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:45 pm

not saying it excuses the content of his statements/recent publicity, but how does anyone see the most recent events and not consider how his mental stability is affecting his behavior
can

Postby Franco » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:47 pm

I think we’re all onboard with that at least here
Franco

Postby Jimmy Firecracker » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:48 pm

can wrote:not saying it excuses the content of his statements/recent publicity, but how does anyone see the most recent events and not consider how his mental stability is affecting his behavior

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=50050
Jimmy Firecracker

Postby can » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:51 pm

Franco wrote:I think we’re all onboard with that at least here

i guess the posts calling him dumb, a stupid motherfucker, deleting all his music, etc. seem to suggest that it's not a very important consideration
can

Postby came to wreck » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:53 pm

can wrote:
Franco wrote:I think we’re all onboard with that at least here

i guess the posts calling him dumb, a stupid motherfucker, deleting all his music, etc. seem to suggest that it's not a very important consideration

the correct hipinion favored term is "brain worms" or something
came to wreck

Postby Franco » Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:11 pm

Can’t defend that except I don’t begrudge anyone doing the work to erase their fandom whatever the impetus. Effortless for me, I just find no enjoyment in the music right now.
Franco

Postby Ersaph » Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:47 pm

Have people ITT not heard the sentiment that you can be mentally ill and not be a huge fucking piece of shit asshole
And I feel like this year is really about, just the year of realizing stuff.
Ersaph

Postby ratbags » Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:49 pm

scramble wrote:the hood up thing is such a childish look (on anyone)

like its not cold there obv

what do you have against hoodies
session to session
ratbags

Postby ripersnifle » Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:50 pm

came to wreck wrote:
Esteban wrote:

the website on his hat (xpswrld.com) directs to elizabeth warren's website, domain was created on october 11th and he started wearing the hat on the 12th ;)
#teamKaufman
steakspoon wrote:sorry if sounds corny fellas but i'll always remember where i was when i heard my first big star song..the internet.
ripersnifle

PreviousNext

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....