Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby Pashmina » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:22 pm

oh apparently the psp versions are far worse, lol
emotional fascism wrote:that was a bad post. i'd like to apologize to all board millennials.
Pashmina
I LOVE CATS!!!

Postby Pashmina » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:31 pm

actually reading more i havent played far enough in. im gonna see how 3 is.
emotional fascism wrote:that was a bad post. i'd like to apologize to all board millennials.
Pashmina
I LOVE CATS!!!

Postby Pashmina » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:35 pm

actually im going to play ac1. this is why the vita owns. probably paid less then ten bucks for all three that i have.
Pashmina
I LOVE CATS!!!

Postby broodstar » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:38 pm

trailer dump

i'm probably playing this when it's released because dungeon crawling from spike chunsoft. it's a survival rpg and your character becomes stronger when you die (?)

this one's always brought up in pc gaming discussions. looks kinda whatever. want me some cthulhu instead

no man's sky in space?

new nis dungeon crawler
no faith in this

catherine: full body remake

Octopath Traveler main story is 50-60h long, 80-100h with the sidequests.

need

seems nisa's not announcing cold steel so that's something
broodstar

Postby Pashmina » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:40 pm

did you play zhp broodstar
Pashmina
I LOVE CATS!!!

Postby milknight » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:44 pm

i straight up like realm more than pubg and (alot more than) fortnite. ive never played solo but i just dont think i like playing these games solo. but its really fun and its free get off ur high horses and try it
milknight

Postby john plainman » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:45 pm

sorry but seej
john plainman
Hello? Hello? Anybody home?

Postby internetfriend » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:45 pm

i think solo is way more fun than any other br i’ve played solo but it’s also filly’s a shitshow for the first 5 minutes or so
iambic wrote:no don't make those posts
internetfriend
pubg survivalist

Postby milknight » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:46 pm

i should say that i was on the same high horse and basically downloaded it as a joke so i understand the skepticism but its good i swear
milknight

Postby milknight » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:50 pm

john plainman wrote:sorry but seej

good news: thanks to advances in technology it is now possible to have several games on a single computer
milknight

Postby john plainman » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:52 pm

i know, its rad. i hope my brain can upgrade to the current gen in the near future. sounds like you're there tho, so you should play seej too!
john plainman
Hello? Hello? Anybody home?

Postby surly » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:52 pm

don't believe his lies
lordofdiapers wrote:damn it Greedo will forever fuck that word for me
surly
the insult bastard

Postby broodstar » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:55 pm

milknight wrote:i straight up like realm more than pubg and (alot more than) fortnite. ive never played solo but i just dont think i like playing these games solo. but its really fun and its free get off ur high horses and try it

is it time

dunno what zhp is but i played disgaea 1 and thoguht it was okay but weird and besides a couple immemorable nis flops on steam that's about the entirety of my engagement

especially since the disgaea 5 game was delayed and thats about all there was this summer
broodstar

Postby milknight » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:03 pm

john plainman wrote:i know, its rad. i hope my brain can upgrade to the current gen in the near future. sounds like you're there tho, so you should play seej too!

ya i shoulda got it when it was on sale a couple weeks ago
milknight

Postby Marcus » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:52 pm

surly wrote:don't believe his lies

it's true - realm isnt worth it, play siege instead that's a great point surly
Marcus

Postby broodstar » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:19 am

https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2018/0 ... -talisman/

yep

this game's awful but sometimes hilarious
broodstar

Postby internetfriend » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:22 am

just closed a win out by baiting the enemy assassin’s conc bomb out with ghost walk, then used my own conc bomb to send him over a cliff into the red

game is so fun

they need to hit heirloom rifles harder though. and like, make slug rifles fire faster or something
iambic wrote:no don't make those posts
internetfriend
pubg survivalist

Postby Spoons » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:45 am

internetfriend wrote:just closed a win out by baiting the enemy assassin’s conc bomb out with ghost walk, then used my own conc bomb to send him over a cliff into the red

Muse lyrics
bongo wrote:spoons pounds
Spoons

Postby pablito » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:49 am

broodstar wrote:trailer dump

i'm probably playing this when it's released because dungeon crawling from spike chunsoft. it's a survival rpg and your character becomes stronger when you die (?)

how is this not more common as a mechanic
rabbit wrote:Preacher drinks jack and eats pussy. That's Good stuff.
pablito

Postby Kenny » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:12 am

I can't believe this is the case, but I kind of found Octopath Traveler a bit boring from the demos. I loved the graphics, but everything else was meh unless I just wasn't in the mood when I played the demo.

All the stories were so standard, the fighting system is one I've played a million times before. Plus the color palette is way too brown

And yeah that dungeon crawler from spike chunsoft looks really interesting
Image REAL NAME NO GIMMICKS ImageImage
Never forget, other opinions are available
Kenny
P-Nut's Biggest Fan

Postby broodstar » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:51 am

i dunno if it's as enticing as you'd imagine. it sounds like one of those janky convoluted jrpg mechanics
In Zanki Zero, the more you die, the stronger you become when you return as a new clone. If you are killed by an animal, that animal will deal less damage to you the next time around. If you die from carrying too much, you will be able to carry more when you are reborn. If you die as an adolescent, your life span as an adolescent will last longer in your next life.

anyway this post is prolly for g_s: i've been playing one deck dungeon
it looks like a dream quest clone, but isn't really nor does it reach the same heights. kinda more linear, less strategic, more rng/dicerolley, but pleasant nonetheless. i guess i'd like to see more differentiation between characters/dungeons cause it plays pretty beat-down-monsters, get-more-dice, beat-stronger-monsters, repeat

sentinels is a lot more fun because of random shit happening
broodstar

Postby broodstar » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:07 am

slay the spire:
CONTENT: Endless mode is now available (BETA).

i've also been doing a small side project playing thru every mod and giving my opinions/feedback. i'll prolly publish the post on reddit at some point but takeaway is that most of the mods feel pretty distinct in personality, like another defect, even if they're fairly imbalanced

back 2 talisman
broodstar

Postby Spoons » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:53 am

is fallout 76 made in creation engine? that would be so funny/offensive.
Spoons

Postby Spoons » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:55 am

Spoons

Postby G_S » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:30 am

agreed on ODD, more of a pleasant way to pass time than something to obsess over. so far Card Quest has been my favorite take on Dream Quest or STS that is available on android.

I still need to try this one which specifically claims Dream Ques lineage https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ztgame.yyzy

as for obsession, this week I've been addicted to this quasi-TCG based on the card game War. it's fast-paced yet tactical. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.ironhorsegames.war

I guess I should finally bump that mobile gaming thread
G_S

Postby G_S » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:36 am

since I'm here I will add that Ark just got released for android

but all I really want to do is freak out about Cyberpunk 2077
G_S

Postby an otter » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:39 am

broodstar wrote:]
no man's sky in space?

a handful of us binged on this early in its alpha, https://store.steampowered.com/app/361420/ASTRONEER/

apparently it's had a bunch added to it since, so i'd be curious to take another group pass once it's out of alpha
ˁᵔᵜᵔˀ
an otter

Postby chairkicker » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:40 am

john plainman wrote:videos have not convinced me that its worthwhile to try and get into those games

it's been said a hundred times by people other than me but i'd love to see miyazaki do a souls-like or maybe more appropriately a sekiro-like riff on armored core
chairkicker

Postby chairkicker » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:45 am

Spoons wrote:is fallout 76 made in creation engine? that would be so funny/offensive.

why? the creation engine's not to blame for bethesda jank, bethesda is to blame. and fallout 4, even skyrim to a lesser extent, is indication they're finally trying to address that. if it's an engine they're comfortable enough with that they can implement that kinda change then it's exactly what they should be using
chairkicker

Postby Spoons » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:04 am

chairkicker wrote:
Spoons wrote:is fallout 76 made in creation engine? that would be so funny/offensive.

why? the creation engine's not to blame for bethesda jank, bethesda is to blame. and fallout 4, even skyrim to a lesser extent, is indication they're finally trying to address that. if it's an engine they're comfortable enough with that they can implement that kinda change then it's exactly what they should be using

it's a janky, obsolete piece of technology imho. even skyrim wasn't great looking when it came out. fallout 4 was p much a joke for an AAA game in terms of graphics, animations and most of all bugs (although ok, I agree that this might not be the engine's fault).

also isn't creation just a slightly improved version of gamebryo? imho they should build something new from the ground up. you can't pull off this level of jankiness in late 2018.
Spoons

PreviousNext

Return to Don't. Let. Go. You’ve got the music in you.