Videogame Thread

Health insurance rip off lying FDA big bankers buying
Fake computer crashes dining
Cloning while they're multiplying
Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby rap and country » Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:10 pm

definitely gonna download some demons
User avatar
rap and country
ok
 
Posts: 5220
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:46 pm

Postby Grey Poupon » Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:44 am

Ferrous Bueller wrote:hol-ee fuck

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2018-07-23-fifa-player-uses-gdpr-to-find-out-everything-ea-has-on-him-realises-hes-spent-over-usd10-000-in-two-years-on-ultimate-team#comments

A FIFA player used GDPR to find out everything publisher EA had on him - and realised he'd spent an incredible $10,000 on the game in just two years.


Michael may have even spent more money on FUT than he thinks. EA's spending data for Michael, which he has not published to Imgur but has shown Eurogamer, shows two figures for the amount spent, each relating to two different periods. One figure is $6144 spent between 2nd November 2016 and 29th August 2017, the other $10,010, spent between 25th September 2017 and 21st May 2018. In total, this would mean Michael has spent $16,154 over two years, not just over $10,010 as Michael first thought.


Fuck loot boxes but also fuck this story
Idiot man with disposable income doesn’t read bank statement
I’d be interested to see other GDPR data reveals though
My listening experience in balanced mode reveals the great depth of EARTH
User avatar
Grey Poupon
 
Posts: 17234
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:53 am
Location: phonied up

Postby separator » Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:56 am

I'm getting back into Guild Wars 2
separator
 
Posts: 24620
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:22 pm

Postby gambra » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:09 am

Grey Poupon wrote:
Ferrous Bueller wrote:hol-ee fuck

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2018-07-23-fifa-player-uses-gdpr-to-find-out-everything-ea-has-on-him-realises-hes-spent-over-usd10-000-in-two-years-on-ultimate-team#comments

A FIFA player used GDPR to find out everything publisher EA had on him - and realised he'd spent an incredible $10,000 on the game in just two years.


Michael may have even spent more money on FUT than he thinks. EA's spending data for Michael, which he has not published to Imgur but has shown Eurogamer, shows two figures for the amount spent, each relating to two different periods. One figure is $6144 spent between 2nd November 2016 and 29th August 2017, the other $10,010, spent between 25th September 2017 and 21st May 2018. In total, this would mean Michael has spent $16,154 over two years, not just over $10,010 as Michael first thought.


Fuck loot boxes but also fuck this story
Idiot man with disposable income doesn’t read bank statement
I’d be interested to see other GDPR data reveals though


Steam has an excellent level of detail for any Valve produced games. If you go to your games list there'll be a link to "Personal Game Data" which gives you piles of information esp if you play CSGO, DOTA 2, TF2 etc. Like I can see my entire CS game history, who I've reported, there's even community add ons that will check every player you'v ever played with have got VAC banned etc.
THIS IMPACT WILL CONTROL ALL MARGINS

Scrumptious Justice 8-) wrote:man don't be mean to gambra
User avatar
gambra
 
Posts: 21908
Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 9:31 am
Location: D12, Ireland

Postby Spoons » Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:07 am

Anyone playing Empyrion - Galactic Survival?
Is it any good?

I'm about to finish The Forest (co-op w a friend), and I'm longing for more co-op exploration fun.
bongo wrote:spoons pounds
User avatar
Spoons
 
Posts: 773
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:33 pm

Postby chandler » Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:58 am

separator wrote:I'm getting back into Guild Wars 2


All the cool kids are playing WoW, is what I was told
i've been getting really into pestcest too lately. haven't really been able to find much good ant stuff, though. anybody have any links to some good biting vids/pics?
User avatar
chandler
 
Posts: 10128
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:15 pm

Postby broodstar » Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:41 am

buncha good reviews for benner sega

let's do it
User avatar
broodstar
 
Posts: 4785
Joined: Mon May 27, 2013 2:37 am

Postby G_S » Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:18 pm

separator wrote:I'm getting back into Guild Wars 2


it's a fun game but I'll never play it again after the way arenanet fired an employee for criticizing a fan on twitter and then another for defending her.
User avatar
G_S
 
Posts: 15425
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:12 pm

Postby iambic » Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:26 pm

broodstar wrote:buncha good reviews for benner sega

let's do it

I will be doing it tonight

or prey, the other good game
User avatar
iambic
 
Posts: 41164
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:47 am

Postby broodstar » Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:42 pm

holy shit banner saga 3 has 40 playable characters
G_S wrote:it's a fun game but I'll never play it again after the way arenanet fired an employee for criticizing a fan on twitter and then another for defending her.

yeah, this blew

a couple devs have been putting effort into guild wars 1 and their effort is v admirable
User avatar
broodstar
 
Posts: 4785
Joined: Mon May 27, 2013 2:37 am

Postby iambic » Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:46 pm

broodstar wrote:holy shit banner saga 3 has 40 playable characters

yeah but half of them probably died or weren't recruited depending on your choices in a given save
User avatar
iambic
 
Posts: 41164
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:47 am

Postby Peptobysmal » Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:34 pm

iambic wrote:
broodstar wrote:buncha good reviews for benner sega

let's do it

I will be doing it tonight

or prey, the other good game


Prey was really good, I finished it last weekend and decided to give Dishonored 2 a go since internetfriend's been so positive about it. I think I might finish DH2 before starting BS3 but I'm moving at a snail's pace.
User avatar
Peptobysmal
 
Posts: 309
Joined: Fri May 27, 2016 9:59 pm

Postby whatabout tim » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:14 pm

G_S wrote:
separator wrote:I'm getting back into Guild Wars 2


it's a fun game but I'll never play it again after the way arenanet fired an employee for criticizing a fan on twitter and then another for defending her.


Yea talk about a bad time to get back into it
tim
User avatar
whatabout tim
 
Posts: 8156
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:32 pm
Location: western beat.

Postby iambic » Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:46 pm

iambic wrote:
broodstar wrote:holy shit banner saga 3 has 40 playable characters

yeah but half of them probably died or weren't recruited depending on your choices in a given save

ok I take it back because it's been nearly two years and now I have to remember all these people and what their abilities are

Image
User avatar
iambic
 
Posts: 41164
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:47 am

Postby john plainman » Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:24 pm

whatabout tim wrote:
G_S wrote:
separator wrote:I'm getting back into Guild Wars 2


it's a fun game but I'll never play it again after the way arenanet fired an employee for criticizing a fan on twitter and then another for defending her.


Yea talk about a bad time to get back into it


yeah what a fucked story, even saying that she criticized the fan is strong imo
User avatar
john plainman
Hello? Hello? Anybody home?
 
Posts: 9081
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:45 pm

Postby broodstar » Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:26 pm

i, like, only remember rook and alette

i probably should've replayed the thing from the startbut too late now!!!!
User avatar
broodstar
 
Posts: 4785
Joined: Mon May 27, 2013 2:37 am

Postby an otter » Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:52 pm

man i really gotta get back on banner sega
ˁᵔᵜᵔˀ
User avatar
an otter
 
Posts: 15181
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:40 pm
Location: tier 3 (canadian tier 4)

Postby Tetradyne » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:10 am

video schmideo
User avatar
Tetradyne
 
Posts: 2039
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:26 pm
Location: bicht

Postby No Good Advice » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:03 am

Megaton

User avatar
No Good Advice
 
Posts: 7195
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:59 pm

Postby banquo » Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:01 pm

are many people getting monster hunter? is that deserving of a dedicated thread?
User avatar
banquo
 
Posts: 3319
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:28 pm

Postby Marcus » Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:15 pm

yes and yes
User avatar
Marcus
 
Posts: 10846
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:42 pm

Postby broodstar » Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:41 pm

i am gonna be MonHunning
User avatar
broodstar
 
Posts: 4785
Joined: Mon May 27, 2013 2:37 am

Postby broodstar » Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:42 pm

and Yakuza0ing
User avatar
broodstar
 
Posts: 4785
Joined: Mon May 27, 2013 2:37 am

Postby Bad Craziness » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:07 pm

wait

why am I only now hearing about Banner Saga 3

loved the first two

shit
User avatar
Bad Craziness
 
Posts: 5303
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:21 pm
Location: la la land

Postby internetfriend » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:07 pm

is monhun fun or just....sticky and tricky
iambic wrote:no don't make those posts
User avatar
internetfriend
pubg survivalist
 
Posts: 27216
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:47 pm
Location: jikan desu!

Postby Pashmina » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:05 pm

iambic wrote:broodstar, have you still not played BATTLETECH, dummy?



Hit like 60 hours in my ironman playthrough the other night

Still love this fuckin game
emotional fascism wrote:that was a bad post. i'd like to apologize to all board millennials.
User avatar
Pashmina
I LOVE CATS!!!
 
Posts: 38999
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: Singing Kambo Songs

Postby iambic » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:17 pm

it is... the best

and they haven't even done any content patches yet
User avatar
iambic
 
Posts: 41164
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:47 am

Postby iambic » Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:37 pm

iambic wrote:
iambic wrote:
broodstar wrote:holy shit banner saga 3 has 40 playable characters

yeah but half of them probably died or weren't recruited depending on your choices in a given save

ok I take it back because it's been nearly two years and now I have to remember all these people and what their abilities are

Image

oh and also all these war friends

Image
User avatar
iambic
 
Posts: 41164
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:47 am

Postby iambic » Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:38 pm

so there's 33 playable characters
User avatar
iambic
 
Posts: 41164
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:47 am

Postby lightfoot » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:49 pm

should i buy prey or doom

both $15 on xbox store
User avatar
lightfoot
 
Posts: 336
Joined: Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:04 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Autarch, Bad Craziness, bruceagain, CudNylon, GonzO))), Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Grey Poupon, Hauntedattic, Ides of Smarch, jalapeño ranch, k_uger, KALM, klubrick, lights, loaf angel, madness and chaos, mealy potatoes, mego, Merciel, mworth, oh! it's max!, Repo, shirts optional, sideshow raheem, snuggle, Sutro, trouble, truncated, waldojeffers1