This young dandy's video reviews of energy drinks/junk food

The primary forum for general discussion of Hipinion.com

Postby Cone » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:35 am

fresh salad wrote:
blogger status wrote:everyday we lit

Is he getting cheekier

definitely. did you watch his pitch to Burger King?
Cone

Postby walt whitman » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:30 am

the dandy's vids are always 10 min too long for me. its excruciating. he's the bela tarr of the Youtube food review game.

i like my food review auteurs to be influenced by michael bay-esque rapid editing and gimmicks, like my man Daym Drops
walt whitman

Postby Cone » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:00 pm

I treated myself to some Flamin’ Hot Mac n’ Cheetoes this morning. They are good.
Cone

Postby trellisaze » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:04 pm

walt whitman wrote:the dandy's vids are always 10 min too long for me. its excruciating. he's the bela tarr of the Youtube food review game.

i like my food review auteurs to be influenced by michael bay-esque rapid editing and gimmicks, like my man Daym Drops

of all your terrible opinions, this one is miraculously somehow the very worst
trellisaze

Postby easy » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:07 pm

hahaha
easy
does it

Postby worrywort » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:26 pm

worrywort

Postby easy » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:56 pm

easy
does it

Postby Cone » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:55 pm

trellisaze wrote:
walt whitman wrote:the dandy's vids are always 10 min too long for me. its excruciating. he's the bela tarr of the Youtube food review game.

of all your terrible opinions, this one is miraculously somehow the very worst

I could not stop laughing today when I went on YouTube only to see he had uploaded a 20 minute video titled “Why I like bagels”

Cone

Postby pablito » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:00 am

the first 2 minutes of "Why I like bagels" are a roundabout rumination on why he made the video "Why I like bagels"
rabbit wrote:Preacher drinks jack and eats pussy. That's Good stuff.
pablito

Postby Pops Freshenmeyer » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:28 am

i am definitely spinning my next bagel around a car antenna
Pops Freshenmeyer

Previous

Return to Free-For-All