Cloning while they're multiplying
Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby bongo » Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:23 pm

yeah if were simply talking about hopped belgian-style strong ales (ala mischief) im certainly a big fan
yeaaaaaaaaaaaa american nostalgia love it suburban living civilized families this could be my life
bongo
man in hammock

Postby wario lopez » Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:26 pm

I also can't get into Piraat.
✧・゚:*☆*・゜゚・*(っ◕‿◕)っ ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗლ(๏‿๏ ლ)*・゜゚・*☆*:・゚✧
wario lopez
ok

Postby evil olive » Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:26 pm

Bingo Little wrote:have you tried bruery beers

the mischief is kinda like a more realized version of the rayon vert

No I haven't. I don't think Bruery are distributed here in BC.

These are the two major distributors/ importers of US micro and i don't see Bruery on there:
http://www.beerthirst.com/our-brands/
http://www.aficgroup.com/beers.php
listen,
evil olive

Postby bongo » Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:04 pm

im fairly high right now but i just did a back to back of palate wrecker and west coast ipa and im fairly certain i like the latter better
yeaaaaaaaaaaaa american nostalgia love it suburban living civilized families this could be my life
bongo
man in hammock

Postby honkduh » Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:23 pm

Bingo Little wrote:im fairly high right now but i just did a back to back of palate wrecker and west coast ipa and im fairly certain i like the latter better

I might have to agree with you on that.

Drinking a blind pig right now, it's alright
honkduh

Postby SNC » Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:15 pm

Bacon and terrapin moohoo in the Randall right now
SNC

Postby SNC » Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:39 pm

It may need to sit more then ten minutes.

Fruit, hops or something probably work with the suggested ten minutes but bacon didn't work
SNC

Postby wyatt » Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:41 pm

honkduh wrote:
Bingo Little wrote:im fairly high right now but i just did a back to back of palate wrecker and west coast ipa and im fairly certain i like the latter better

how is blind pig compared to PtE?
wyatt

Postby Dear You » Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:56 pm

Local store is clearing out stock of Widmer Bros. X-114 IPA for like 7 or 8.99 each for 12. I figure "Why not?" and grab one. I see it was made (I guess) last July, so I was pretty eeeehhhhhhh.

Pouring one, it sort of smells and tastes like old, funky feet. Haha. Oh well. I'll still drink it. Live and learn.
milknight wrote:half of u still listen to animal collective and ur gonna shit on the band that did Numb
Dear You

Postby bongo » Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:23 am

wyatt wrote:
honkduh wrote:

how is blind pig compared to PtE?

easier drinking, not quite as complex, doesnt outright wow me as much

very very good though, of course
bongo
man in hammock

Postby brent » Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:49 am

def

i drank a 4 pack of palate wrecker last night + a bunch of other stuff :?
brent

Postby Hot Piece » Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:58 am

getting drunk in quality booze is just great though isn't it??
Hot Piece

Postby VHGisdead » Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:03 am

Dear You wrote:Local store is clearing out stock of Widmer Bros. X-114 IPA for like 7 or 8.99 each for 12. I figure "Why not?" and grab one. I see it was made (I guess) last July, so I was pretty eeeehhhhhhh.

Pouring one, it sort of smells and tastes like old, funky feet. Haha. Oh well. I'll still drink it. Live and learn.

yeah, I've learned not to buy closeout beer if the beer is actually supposed to taste good
Bought this at the mall I'm gonna wear this at the mall.
VHGisdead

Postby Dear You » Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:16 am

Pretty much. The store often would put stuff on sale if it's going out of season. Typically they'll sell the Blue Moon seasonals for like $14 or $15 a case after awhile. Like. Buying the summer beer in September or October. I imagine that's probably not too bad, but yeah, I guess most IPAs probably shouldn't sit out too long.
milknight wrote:half of u still listen to animal collective and ur gonna shit on the band that did Numb
Dear You

Postby pissydan » Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:27 am

Had 2 ballast point ipas and a Brooklyn maple porter last night.
As life would have it, Johnny did somebody wrong and they filed a complaint.
pissydan
|ᵆ|>

Postby landspeedrecord » Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:56 pm

Had the Lagunitas Waldo's Special at the Tiger yesterday... really good, lotsa tangerine.

SNC wrote:NY haul thus far...

2 Firestone walker 15
2 stone tba colab
2 stone more brown than black
4 120 min
Growler Brooklyn Mary maple porter
2 terrapin/schmaltz colab

Awesome haul so far! Where'd you see the Terrapin collab?

Dunno when you're in town til, but some other good stuff around...

Try any Barrier beers you see, they're all pretty much great. Captain Lawrence Xtra Gold is an excellent American take on the tripel.
Fourth Avenue Pub has a Sierra Nevada Beer Camp beer, an Imp. Belgian Red IPA, Sixpoint Mr. Brownstone (an imperial take on their regular brown), Smuttynose Brett & I (Belgian Pale)
Pony Bar has Hill Farmstead Edward, Bear Republic Altered Beast Oaked DIPA, Sixpoint Berliner Weisse
Whole Foods has recently had Tilquin Gueuze, Mikkeller Tiger Baby (Mango & Passion Fruit Pale Ale), Bruery White Oak, & Stillwater As Follows BSDA in stock. You might get some of those in PA, but they're definitely limited distribution.
New Beer Distributors has tons of DFH WWS as well as Thornbridge Bracia, a traditional ale brewed with chestnut honey that I haven't seen anywhere else.

Enjoy the rest of your trip!
rather be an idiot than a sheeple
landspeedrecord

Postby SNC » Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:50 pm

Added.....

2 stone 15
1 4pk sixpoint resin
1 22oz goose island Lolita
1 22oz goose island fleur
1 750ml cigar city improv Oatmeal India style brown ale
1 750ml cigar city Bolita nut brown ale
2 more schmaltz/terrapin colab (shared the first with friends and decided I needed more)
2 blue point oatmeal stout
32oz growler spiderbite brewing Boris the spider stout
32oz growler spiderbite brewing First bite pale ale

Found the schmaltz terrapin at ronkonkoma beverage
SNC

Postby Savage » Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:02 am

gah

local bar has $10 pitchers of nugget nectar but i have to work until 11

shit is gonna sell out so fast
thanks mountain dew
Savage

Postby wyatt » Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:13 pm

letspour.com emailed me this morning. when i ordered the 12 sanctifications for $6 each it was listed at being 22oz per bottle. I knew there was no way this was correct because russian river does not make beers in 22oz bottles. They said the bottle size and price were an error in their system. They said they would happily process my order at $6 a bottle and were sorry about the mix up on the bottle size and gave me a $5 coupon to use on my next order.

i will definitely order from them again.
wyatt

Postby guidance » Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:16 pm

101 bottles in kent is having a hoppin frog event on wednesday. barrel aged boris, doris and mean manalishi on tap along with silk porter poured through a coffee tower. going to be out of bounds.
guidance

Postby death is my amigo » Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:23 pm

had that stone levitation last night. maybe i just paired it poorly but i didn't really enjoy it very much. some people have described it as having an earthy tone to it, got that much more than anything else.
REAL BASED SLOB wrote:after the javy home run WGN came back with an extended fan cam sequence soundtracked by meat puppets - up on the sun and i've just been doing bong rips and jamming meat puppets since
death is my amigo
ok

Postby wyatt » Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:29 am

green flash entering the louisiana market this summer!
wyatt

Postby darger » Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:47 am

saturday is dark lord day. 8-) 8-) 8-)
darger
ok

Postby SNC » Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:10 pm

Any of you long island guys had any of the spiderbite stuff?
SNC

Postby Dear You » Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:53 pm

Getting a bottle of Ruination every month or two is pretty much still the best thing. 8-)
Dear You

Postby jumpcut » Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:21 am

wyatt wrote:letspour.com emailed me this morning. when i ordered the 12 sanctifications for $6 each it was listed at being 22oz per bottle. I knew there was no way this was correct because russian river does not make beers in 22oz bottles. They said the bottle size and price were an error in their system. They said they would happily process my order at $6 a bottle and were sorry about the mix up on the bottle size and gave me a $5 coupon to use on my next order.

The weekly rag in Providence wrote about LetsPour this week. A rep from the company posted a comment saying that today's deal would be Russian River Damnation. He also said, "We're working intensely on our beer program, which includes the real possibilty of us partnering up with some of the better West Coast brewers who don't bottle and actually doing a private ale for our members. I'm in the process of contacting every brewery in our region - including Montana and BC - and working out access for things that aren't distributed [on the East Coast]."
jumpcut

Postby Augen » Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:30 am

jumpcut wrote:
wyatt wrote:letspour.com emailed me this morning. when i ordered the 12 sanctifications for $6 each it was listed at being 22oz per bottle. I knew there was no way this was correct because russian river does not make beers in 22oz bottles. They said the bottle size and price were an error in their system. They said they would happily process my order at $6 a bottle and were sorry about the mix up on the bottle size and gave me a $5 coupon to use on my next order.

The weekly rag in Providence wrote about LetsPour this week. A rep from the company posted a comment saying that today's deal would be Russian River Damnation. He also said, "We're working intensely on our beer program, which includes the real possibilty of us partnering up with some of the better West Coast brewers who don't bottle and actually doing a private ale for our members. I'm in the process of contacting every brewery in our region - including Montana and BC - and working out access for things that aren't distributed [on the East Coast]."

sweet, just went to the site for the first time and placed my first order.

2012 Russian River "Damnation" Golden Ale (12.7oz):@ $8.00
Iron Horse Brewery "Irish Death" Dark Smooth Ale WA (22oz):@ $7.60
Port Brewing Mongo Double IPA (22oz):@ $10.50
Deschutes "Hop Henge" Experimental IPA (22oz):@ $9.00
Ninkasi Oatis Oatmeal Stout Eugene Oregon (22oz):@ $7.15
Shipping:Free!
Coupon:-$10.00
Total Cost:$41.25

This will be even more amazing if they add more breweries. How long does it usually take to arrive?
Augen

Postby VHGisdead » Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:35 am

went to their website and Image
Bought this at the mall I'm gonna wear this at the mall.
VHGisdead

Postby bongo » Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:09 am

i just ordered too, the $10 first time buyer coupon sold me

2012 Russian River "Damnation" Golden Ale (12.7oz):
3 @ $8.00
Port Brewing Mongo Double IPA (22oz):
2 @ $10.50
Lost Abbey Inferno Belgian-Style Strong Pale Ale CA (750ml):
1 @ $13.00
Shipping:
Free!
Coupon:
-$10.00
Total Cost:
$48.00
bongo
man in hammock

Postby wyatt » Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:52 am

really tempted. looks like $43 shipped if you get 6.
wyatt

PreviousNext

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....