Cloning while they're multiplying
Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby dubs » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:48 am

I was shitting on these folks regularly creating and breaking alliances in the span of 36 hours but then my wife and i realized it was like 2 weeks long and now I’m fucking locked in.

This rules.
dubs

Postby scrambled » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:58 am

wait... i'm obsessed.

they should just two summer seasons that are both 4/5 weeks long.
scrambled

Postby mellowgold » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:39 pm

This season is so good but -_- rn
wimbledon, strawberries, bubbles, please protect me. happy midsumma, hope you spend it in your heart, everyone is there. bitch.
mellowgold
congrats on making 10,000 gay posts bb

Postby zach york » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:48 pm

Metta wanting to go home really put a damper on this eviction. Brandi thanking him in her speech was hilarious though.Toggle Spoiler
zach york

Postby mellowgold » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:55 pm

How has this thread not doubled???
wimbledon, strawberries, bubbles, please protect me. happy midsumma, hope you spend it in your heart, everyone is there. bitch.
mellowgold

Postby scrambled » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:05 pm

LOL i can't believe someone quit againToggle Spoiler
scrambled

Postby Ampersand » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:12 pm

-___- forever
Ampersand

Postby someguy » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:12 am

Live vetos are a good idea but they need to avoid doing the ceremony right after if it's going to keep leading to a contestant getting out via a last minute plea

Metta's exit was nice at least, and this is still the best BB season in years. At least Omarosa's plan to shake up the house gets foiled, and in all likelihood she's going home. Looking forward to how everyone deals with the double eviction.
apologies
someguy
ok

Postby someguy » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:19 am

also lol at the jokersupdate rankings, shannon has been #1 since the beginning

apologies
someguy
ok

Postby mellowgold » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:15 am

someguy wrote:also lol at the jokersupdate rankings, shannon has been #1 since the beginning

i forgot to check jokers until a few days ago and yeah their rankings never disappoint lol
mellowgold

Postby mellowgold » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:16 am

also loving who won HOH : )
mellowgold

Postby identikit » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:33 pm

finally caught up.

I am not sure why people go "oh my god this season is so good/the best ever" - the few BB seasons I have seen had more house guests actually playing this game. comps are not great either.
but! I am entertained, alright. I had started to root for Metta taking this one (which would have been hilarious), but alas. no more owl cuddling. :(

identikit

Postby beefbroth inthe shitpipes » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:20 pm

identikit wrote:finally caught up.

I am not sure why people go "oh my god this season is so good/the best ever" - the few BB seasons I have seen had more house guests actually playing this game. comps are not great either.
but! I am entertained, alright. I had started to root for Metta taking this one (which would have been hilarious), but alas. no more owl cuddling. :(

One person played 19. It sucked.
There's no down time on this. Other than the quiters and mark everyone is playing .

I'm having so much fun with this.
beefbroth inthe shitpipes

Postby mellowgold » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:26 pm

Yeah that’s a weird take identikit
mellowgold

Postby identikit » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:31 pm

how so? strategy wise and game talk is not outstanding to me, neither are the comps. maybe you guys get more out of it due to who the house guests are, for me it's just not doing more than other seasons.
identikit

Postby mellowgold » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:45 pm

Bc ... everyone left is playing (and well! Can’t think of anyone who is left in the game not strategizing) and the comps are literally the same they’ve been for the last x seasons
mellowgold

Postby mellowgold » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:47 pm

mellowgold

Postby identikit » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:49 pm

maybe I watched too much survivor. most def.

coming out of best-of-seasons of survivor to this - their game play consists of going mental about a sympathy vote, going with an alliance from day one and waking up that duhuh! maybe some of the guys would actually make a deal with omarosa.

as for comps - half the house does not seem competitive at all, physically, which makes it incredibly boring for me to watch. I still like this season, don't get me wrong, but for me it doesn't do more than watching victor and paul did.
identikit

Postby identikit » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:56 pm

that would make a lot of sense. so do I understand this right, for the US to finally do what the UK has been doing for ages, it would need some readjustment with regular BB, they wouldn't get both yearly onto CBS?
identikit

Postby mellowgold » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:37 pm

identikit wrote:maybe I watched too much survivor. most def.

coming out of best-of-seasons of survivor to this - their game play consists of going mental about a sympathy vote, going with an alliance from day one and waking up that duhuh! maybe some of the guys would actually make a deal with omarosa.

as for comps - half the house does not seem competitive at all, physically, which makes it incredibly boring for me to watch. I still like this season, don't get me wrong, but for me it doesn't do more than watching victor and paul did.

i think its silly to compare bb and survivor - survivor is a numbers game in which you need to get and maintain numbers. bb is less that and more about adapting to shifting powers on a weekly basis. also survivor players tout the 'day one' alliance thing too lol. but overall, i think survivor does do a better job at casting competent players.

i dont know...if youre watching bb for the excitement of challenges/watching people compete then youre watching the wrong show and it makes sense why you like survivor more. those people build complicated sets that involve water/land etc. bb comps are...basically party games in someones backyard. i think everyone left is competitive too. but winning HOH isn't always best for everyone. etc. comparing this to vic and paul is strange.
Last edited by mellowgold on Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
mellowgold

Postby mellowgold » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:40 pm

identikit wrote:

that would make a lot of sense. so do I understand this right, for the US to finally do what the UK has been doing for ages, it would need some readjustment with regular BB, they wouldn't get both yearly onto CBS?

i think its a matter of ratings vs what shows CBS has on its plate. bc BB takes up several nights a week, its tricky in fitting it into a non-summer lineup. but doing this kind of short season at the start of the year seems perfect.
mellowgold

Postby beefbroth inthe shitpipes » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:51 pm

Imo this thing was a complete success. I love the fact that it was only two and a half weeks. One week longer would be pretty sweet.

They mentioned on RHAP about maybe this will finally be a way that they can get all stars going. I would love 3 weeks of All Stars.
beefbroth inthe shitpipes

Postby mellowgold » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:20 pm

anyone watching finale?!
mellowgold

Postby dubs » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:22 pm

Omarosa’s eyes during noms. Always so extra.
dubs

Postby mellowgold » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:29 pm

she looked fab at the nomination ceremony.

love lady o
mellowgold

Postby mellowgold » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:47 pm

omg at lady o shouting out allison grodner
mellowgold

Postby scrambled » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:55 pm

mellowgold wrote:omg at lady o shouting out allison grodner

i screamed

this super powerful hoH is so weird but i'll let it slide
scrambled

Postby mellowgold » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:56 pm

they look deranged fake texting on the phone lol
mellowgold

Postby scrambled » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:58 pm

my roommate who has never seen an episode of big brother is so beyond confused i love it - you forget how bonkers weird the show is until you watch with someone else - she did not see it coming that omarosa would be exiting the house right onto the stage
scrambled

Postby scrambled » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:59 pm

mellowgold wrote:
someguy wrote:also lol at the jokersupdate rankings, shannon has been #1 since the beginning

i forgot to check jokers until a few days ago and yeah their rankings never disappoint lol

has there ever been a notable case of the BB audience rooting for the overdog?
scrambled

PreviousNext

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....