Cloning while they're multiplying
Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby gentleman » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:12 pm

I’m at xetas...with my bald friend in he center back. With a Barbour coat that smells like hometown bbq.
gentleman

Postby Mr Spaceship » Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:19 am

I think I'm in for No Way Back
Mr Spaceship

Postby ahungbunny » Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:51 am

playing with shadow age in brooklyn sunday if you want to have a weird time with an internet acquaintance

ahungbunny

Postby adam sampler » Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:29 pm

loaf angel wrote:
adam sampler wrote:Ed Askew tmrw at Trans-Pecos... stoked

whoa I accidentally added him on FB instead of clicking interested in his event and he added me on FB, reshared a status of mine and liked 3 of my posts in the last few minutes

sounds about right, were you at the show? It was absolutely lovely
adam sampler

Postby hoopdog » Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:48 pm

pokethedoke wrote:
hoopdog wrote:
pokethedoke wrote:Spotted Pig has the world's worst service. The guy actually threw the bill at our table like a frisbee. My friend also points out that I attract bad service everywhere I go. I'm not sure how or why when I just sit there. Must be my pheremones

Haha I used to work there and probably have a good idea of who this was

It's totally the pheremones my guy

Is it miserable working there? Everyone seemed to have a huge stick up their ass/ seemed to hate the place.

Place has kinda fallen apart on the FOH due to a lot of mismanagement

Long hours and generally stressful work environment cause a lot of people to lose their minds there, too
hoopdog
ride.

Postby hoopdog » Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:50 pm

The food is still incredibly good tho imo

I'm biased tho I live with the head chef
hoopdog
ride.

Postby Mr Spaceship » Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:54 pm

does anyone have any dinner reccs for Harlem? My dad is staying up there next week and I want to take him out. It's been ages since I've been.
Mr Spaceship

Postby sympathy » Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:01 pm

adam sampler wrote:
loaf angel wrote:

whoa I accidentally added him on FB instead of clicking interested in his event and he added me on FB, reshared a status of mine and liked 3 of my posts in the last few minutes

That was a solid show. Really loved new ones as well. Sucks that trans pecos is still dry tho

Lee scratch perry was also great on wednesday. Old dudes running the game this week
sympathy
ok

Postby adam sampler » Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:42 am

sympathy wrote:
adam sampler wrote:
loaf angel wrote:

That was a solid show. Really loved new ones as well. Sucks that trans pecos is still dry tho

Lee scratch perry was also great on wednesday. Old dudes running the game this week

yeah I just played there tonight, was drinking in the back room and was asked to "not hang out there", where my gear was, which was sick
adam sampler

Postby Clive » Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:45 pm

Mr Spaceship wrote:does anyone have any dinner reccs for Harlem? My dad is staying up there next week and I want to take him out. It's been ages since I've been.

I liked Red Rooster, but haven’t been there in years.
Clive

Postby Mr Spaceship » Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:03 pm

Clive wrote:
Mr Spaceship wrote:does anyone have any dinner reccs for Harlem? My dad is staying up there next week and I want to take him out. It's been ages since I've been.

I liked Red Rooster, but haven’t been there in years.

yeah that is the first place that comes to mind ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mr Spaceship

Postby famnexdo » Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:42 pm

there are some great ethiopian spots dotted around frederick douglass and the 130s

get a cookie at levain and walk around morningside or marcus garvey park
famnexdo

Postby gutenmorgan » Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:03 pm

White gold is like five blocks from my mother in law’s apartment (still feels weird to write that phrase), so when we go up there food is usually free and plentiful. Will their chopped cheese like brutalize us for 24 hours? It kills me that it’s so convenient and also for that reason hard to rationalize eating at.
gutenmorgan

Postby milknight » Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:04 pm

gutenmorgan wrote:White gold is like five blocks from my mother in law’s apartment (still feels weird to write that phrase), so when we go up there food is usually free and plentiful. Will their chopped cheese like brutalize us for 24 hours? It kills me that it’s so convenient and also for that reason hard to rationalize eating at.

Nah the chopped cheese is great and a pretty normal amount of food. I might go get one rn
milknight

Postby milknight » Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:05 pm

Their dinner menu is what will fuck you up (but in a good way)
milknight

Postby pokethedoke » Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:39 pm

forgot how to cook so my chicken was like somewhat raw. I mostly ate around that. better not have diahrea later/ throw up

actually tried a new technique and was like mad sleep deprived. and I doused it and couldnt tell most of it was uncooked cause it was so soaked in sauces and shit
Last edited by pokethedoke on Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pokethedoke

Postby Mr Spaceship » Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:29 pm

Jesus
Mr Spaceship

Postby Buzz Fledderjohn » Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:54 pm

edit: 8-)
the beginning of the beginning of the end of the beginning
Buzz Fledderjohn

Postby pokethedoke » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:34 pm

didnt get sick lets go
pokethedoke

Postby pokethedoke » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:05 am

will people be out tuesday?
pokethedoke

Postby milknight » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:29 am

Nope nobodies doing anything on halloween this year the entire city decided sorry
milknight

Postby sympathy » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:25 am

Looks like the cabaret law is going away so we are going to have to find one new thing to complain about

https://nytimes.com/2017/10/30/nyregion ... epeal.html
sympathy
ok

Postby pokethedoke » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:23 pm

Yo speed, you going to no way back
pokethedoke

Postby lockheed » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:25 pm

I've been picking up shifts at the falafel place at house of yes and I was told we had to close up the restaurant early tonight cuz of a special event at yes. Within like an hour there were at least 40 cops posted up outside and a ton of private security too. Turns out the surprise guest was cardi b and they had to use the restaurant to get to the backdoor entrance to the stage at yes. By the time she and her giant entourage rolled through, I was already on my way out, but I did pet her dog earlier tho, who was chillin there while cardi was doing press stuff in some other part of the building. There were seriously so many cops everywhere though, shit was pretty weird.
Nice day if it doesn't rain.
lockheed
big chief asshole

Postby big zorb » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:28 pm

Lockheed do you work at uncle boobs? Am I misremembering that?
Woman: [Possibly smiling or laughing].
big zorb
smiling drinker

Postby lockheed » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:46 pm

I had to call out one night at uncle boons because of a doctors appointment that ended up taking forever and they straight up fired me the same day over it. Very weird, but whatever.
lockheed
big chief asshole

Postby hoopdog » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:46 pm

lockheed wrote:I've been picking up shifts at the falafel place at house of yes and I was told we had to close up the restaurant early tonight cuz of a special event at yes. Within like an hour there were at least 40 cops posted up outside and a ton of private security too. Turns out the surprise guest was cardi b and they had to use the restaurant to get to the backdoor entrance to the stage at yes. By the time she and her giant entourage rolled through, I was already on my way out, but I did pet her dog earlier tho, who was chillin there while cardi was doing press stuff in some other part of the building. There were seriously so many cops everywhere though, shit was pretty weird.

Man my gf and I were gonna visit you there the other day we saw ya but got done with shit too late :(
hoopdog
ride.

Postby lockheed » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:51 pm

Oh hah hoopdog, it was super funny running in to you in the middle of an intersection. I'll be working there probably every night until my old lady and i's little paris trip at the end of the month, so swing by whenever if you still have stuff left to do near that part of town.
lockheed
big chief asshole

Postby delgriffith » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:29 pm

NYC boarders check in please!
delgriffith

Postby big zorb » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:30 pm

did something happen?
Woman: [Possibly smiling or laughing].
big zorb
smiling drinker

PreviousNext

Return to Don't. Let. Go. You’ve got the music in you.