time to kill all Gamers

The primary forum for general discussion of Hipinion.com

Postby gambra » Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:48 pm

worrywort wrote:there's also this

It really sucks the Internet's reaction to Cuphead has been "oh shit its actually a hard game" with no apologies or anything said about the mountain of shit that writer got. The actual hardcore gamergaters of course doubled down and just complained about "filthy casuals" only streaming games for money while pretending they completed the game in like 5 hours!

THIS IMPACT WILL CONTROL ALL MARGINS

Scrumptious Justice 8-) wrote:man don't be mean to gambra
gambra

Postby internethandle » Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:33 am

i liked above video so i clicked on a recommended video also about how cuphead is hard and it was pewdiepie

i let out a "god fucking damnit" alone in my studio apt
internethandle
ok

Previous

Return to Free-For-All