we're gonna have to watch james franco act/talk like tommy

The primary forum for general discussion of Hipinion.com

Postby sleigh » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:25 am

inspectorhound wrote:Dave Franco is real bad at acting

yeah it would of course suck if you're an actor to have your life's story be made into a movie and they cast someone else to play you

but can you even imagine how fucking bad it'd suck if that someone is dave franco
so
sleigh
ok

Postby Kenny » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:45 am

Was fine for a watch through but was ultimately pointless and it was boring seeing all the same frat pack people line up for their free role in a movie. Seth Rogan constantly pointing out THIS IS WHY THAT SCENE IS FUNNY IN THE REAL MOVIE was dumb. All the wigs were terrible.
REAL NAME NO GIMMICKS Image

If you're like me, you wake up in the middle of the night screaming, "WHERE ARE ALL OF THOSE CORPSES?!"
Kenny
P-Nut's Biggest Fan

Postby Catullus » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:59 am

evan wrote:The movie isn't good, but I think it's the most I've enjoyed James Franco in anything ever.

This is definitely my feeling. Franco is a POS.
opi wrote:like i don't think it's possible for catullus to be duplicitous, whereas pretty much every other poster at the time struck me as having one foot in shinra
Catullus
Our McGonagall

Postby trouble » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:48 pm

kind of glad I didn't bother watching franco look/act like tommy
My avatar is hosted by David-Tennant-News.com

It is with great sadness that I am announcing the closure of David-Tennant-News.com by the DT Forum. I have run the site since 2011 when we published our first new post about David Tennant reading Shakespeare’s 12 Sonnet. And in the seven years since it was founded, there have been over 9000 news articles, 700 background pages and 8000 photos about David Tennant’s work.
trouble
ride.

Previous

Return to Free-For-All