Cloning while they're multiplying
Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby Kenny » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:45 am

Was fine for a watch through but was ultimately pointless and it was boring seeing all the same frat pack people line up for their free role in a movie. Seth Rogan constantly pointing out THIS IS WHY THAT SCENE IS FUNNY IN THE REAL MOVIE was dumb. All the wigs were terrible.
Image REAL NAME NO GIMMICKS ImageImage
Never forget, other opinions are available
Kenny
P-Nut's Biggest Fan

Postby Catullus » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:59 am

evan wrote:The movie isn't good, but I think it's the most I've enjoyed James Franco in anything ever.

This is definitely my feeling. Franco is a POS.
opi wrote:like i don't think it's possible for catullus to be duplicitous, whereas pretty much every other poster at the time struck me as having one foot in shinra
Catullus
Our McGonagall

Postby trouble » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:48 pm

kind of glad I didn't bother watching franco look/act like tommy
Infinity Lunker wrote:I know about this now
trouble
ride.

Previous

Return to Don't. Let. Go. You’ve got the music in you.