Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby hologram » Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:46 pm

moving from Chinatown to West Hollywood tomorrow wish me luck
hologram
acid casualty

Postby mariavesperi » Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:04 pm

good luck!
He captured the imagination of people all around the globe.
mariavesperi

Postby gold and glass » Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:59 pm

i'm coming back to LA!!!! jan. 10 - 16
i'm staying at an airbnb in los feliz right near where my brother lives (extremely close to soap plant wacko and the vista). uhhhh is anything cool going on during that time? it's strictly a vacation-- we're probably gonna do a lot of dumb touristy stuff and just try to "see LA" while we're there. so any recommendations whatsoever would be dope! also down to meet up with anyone who's out there and wants to talk to a dumb asshole
fuck you and your corporation
gold and glass
ok

Postby ASH NERVE » Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:31 am

hit me up if you'd like!! would be fun to meet :) this is neo btw, in case the name change wasn't clear
A Twin. Her Will. A Ring. A Car. Are Any Of Them Real?
ASH NERVE

Postby port » Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:10 am

gold and glass wrote:i'm coming back to LA!!!! jan. 10 - 16
i'm staying at an airbnb in los feliz right near where my brother lives (extremely close to soap plant wacko and the vista). uhhhh is anything cool going on during that time? it's strictly a vacation-- we're probably gonna do a lot of dumb touristy stuff and just try to "see LA" while we're there. so any recommendations whatsoever would be dope! also down to meet up with anyone who's out there and wants to talk to a dumb asshole

I won't be there then but go to L&E oyster bar (the happy hour rules) and like walk around Echo Park and have a great time.
port

Postby hologram » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:29 pm

Just moved in. Got a sick view of the Observatory and the Hollywood sign

350sqft mind you but that's how I live
hologram
acid casualty

Postby futurist » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:41 pm

hell yea. would love to find a place in weho when i move. enjoyed a few friends places there when i visited.
futurist

Postby bloodlines » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:31 am

they're showing endless poetry at the hammer museum this month for free! who is going?

also some good gigs at coaxial and zebulon and stuff soon.

bill orcutt and sir richard bishop at zebulon

and my friends, humiliation and humanoids are playing at coaxial.
bloodlines

Postby theworldof.. » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:36 am

gold and glass wrote:i'm coming back to LA!!!! jan. 10 - 16

Hey Dylan- PM me. We can definitely hang if you want.
Brouhaha wrote:update your sig, it's shirts optional's quote, I was just referencing it
theworldof..

Postby palms » Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:45 am

finally went to the museum of Jurassic technology. so dang great.
palms

Postby internethandle » Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:01 am

bloodlines wrote:bill orcutt and sir richard bishop at zebulon

!!!

thanks for the heads up, didn't notice this yet. purchased! have only seen SRB once and this would be my first orcutt show and i've been really into him for a number of years now. very excited.

finally went to zebulon for the first time a little under a month ago now for laurel halo. shit crowd, but great show and did enjoy the venue.
internethandle
ok

Postby bloodlines » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:01 pm

internethandle wrote:
bloodlines wrote:bill orcutt and sir richard bishop at zebulon

!!!

thanks for the heads up, didn't notice this yet. purchased! have only seen SRB once and this would be my first orcutt show and i've been really into him for a number of years now. very excited.

finally went to zebulon for the first time a little under a month ago now for laurel halo. shit crowd, but great show and did enjoy the venue.

buying them today!!! can't wait. missed my chance when srb played in irvine years ago. and will be my first orcutt show too. gonna be a good brain massage

ah yeah i was going to go to that too but got depressed. still havent gone. kinda avoid 21+ places for show. usually sucks.
bloodlines

Postby gargamel » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:18 pm

anyone seen the njideka crosby exhibit at moca grand? going saturday, super hyped.
gargamel

Postby gazedo » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:30 pm

gargamel wrote:anyone seen the njideka crosby exhibit at moca grand? going saturday, super hyped.

i was going to go friday.

also, loving this rain. minus all the socal drivers.
gazedo

Postby joe » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:08 am

gf and i are going to be in la all weekend. anything exciting happening? only for sure thing for us is seeing huerco s and j albert late night saturday
dễ dàng wrote:CHẾT TIỆT
joe

Postby theworldof.. » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:25 am

joe wrote:gf and i are going to be in la all weekend. anything exciting happening? only for sure thing for us is seeing huerco s and j albert late night saturday

Joyce Manor, dog.
Brouhaha wrote:update your sig, it's shirts optional's quote, I was just referencing it
theworldof..

Postby internethandle » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:54 am

body/head on sat also
internethandle
ok

Postby madness and chaos » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:14 pm

i really wanna go see my friends play with circut des yeux tonight, the new record is so gorgeous, but i don't know if I will make it or not with my depression being so out of control today
Roberto Bolaño's chair
madness and chaos

Postby joymonger » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:29 am

goddamnit, i wish i knew they were in town. would have totally gone tonight. love mary lattimore too and keep missing her.

sorry about your depression, dude.
joymonger

Postby crispy pappardelle » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:03 pm

joe wrote:gf and i are going to be in la all weekend. anything exciting happening? only for sure thing for us is seeing huerco s and j albert late night saturday

peeved i was sick and had to miss this
crispy pappardelle

Postby madness and chaos » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:10 pm

going to some ambient show tonight at little joy, haven't been there yet

heading to sissy spacek on thursday and flaccid mojo saturday both at zeb
Roberto Bolaño's chair
madness and chaos

Postby futurist » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:20 pm

visiting at the end of april to start scoping out some job opportunities / connect w some service industry folk!
futurist

Postby joe » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:21 pm

crispy pappardelle wrote:

peeved i was sick and had to miss this

Crowd was weird. Like way younger and hipper and than I'm used to. Sets were good though and crowd started moving properly and put their damn phones away for the last couple hours
dễ dàng wrote:CHẾT TIỆT
joe

Postby death is my amigo » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:34 pm

man the river bike path is so great

love to scope out herons cranes and ducks and then look back over and remember im right on top of the five
REAL BASED SLOB wrote:after the javy home run WGN came back with an extended fan cam sequence soundtracked by meat puppets - up on the sun and i've just been doing bong rips and jamming meat puppets since
death is my amigo
ok

Postby death is my amigo » Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:52 am

Follow up, I got out of my car to physically threaten another motorist this morning
REAL BASED SLOB wrote:after the javy home run WGN came back with an extended fan cam sequence soundtracked by meat puppets - up on the sun and i've just been doing bong rips and jamming meat puppets since
death is my amigo
ok

Postby dmitry » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:08 pm

futurist wrote:visiting at the end of april to start scoping out some job opportunities / connect w some service industry folk!

yoooooooooooeeeeaaaaa
dmitry

Postby Brouhaha » Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:50 pm

On Saturday, January 27, Suspect Joshua Villalobos, a 27 year-old homeless parolee, went on an hour long crime spree in South Pasadena that resulted in his arrest in the 400 block of Bridewell Street in Los Angeles as he sat in the driver’s seat of the last car he tried to steal. During his crime spree Villalobos committed three residential burglaries, two of which occurred while the victims were home, two attempted carjackings, two auto thefts, three attempted or successful auto burglaries, and two hit and run collisions.

It all began at about 7:00 p.m. Saturday when Villalobos burglarized an apartment in the 300 block of Raymondale Drive in South Pasadena. Among the numerous items he stole was the victim’s bike. Villalobos then approached a victim in the 300 block of Raymondale and demanded the keys to the victim’s car. When the victim screamed Villalobos tried to stab the victim with a knife but missed.

Villalobos fled on the stolen bike and rode it to the 1900 block of Spruce Street where he parked it in the victims’ carport. He then forced entry to a door to the victims’ home, entered the home while the victims were upstairs, and walked through the bottom floor until he found keys to the victims’ cars. He used a set of keys to steal the victims’ car and fled in the car, leaving behind the stolen bike.

Villalobos ran a red light at the intersection of Mission Street and Fremont Avenue and broadsided another car, rendering the stolen car undriveable. Villalobos got out of the car and approached a victim who had stopped to help. He demanded that person’s car keys, but when the victim refused Villalobos struck the victim several times in the head and face.

Villalobos then fled on foot northbound on Fremont and tried to break into two parked cars in a nearby parking structure. When he was unsuccessful in getting into either car he fled northbound on Fremont to a home in the 700 block of Fremont. He entered an unlocked rear door to the home while the victim was home, found keys to the victim’s car, and fled in the stolen car.

The stolen car was spotted by Pasadena PD Air Support, PD-1, as it drove onto the southbound 110 Freeway. Villalobos crashed the car into a chain link fence that separates the freeway from Bridewell Street, which runs along the west side of the freeway. He climbed over the fence and began trying to break into cars in the 400 block of Bridewell Street, all the while being observed by PD-1. PD-1 directed South Pasadena PD to Villalobos’ location and he was arrested without incident as he sat inside a car he had just broken into.
Last edited by Brouhaha on Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
make it mild
Brouhaha

Postby Bad Craziness » Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:51 pm

Godspeed at Pappy & Harriets May 25 tickets went on sale today
Bad Craziness

Postby death is my amigo » Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:51 pm

oooohhhhhh

good fuckin lookin
death is my amigo
ok

Postby madness and chaos » Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:11 pm

They're playing the Wiltern too
Roberto Bolaño's chair
madness and chaos

PreviousNext

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....