Rupaul's Frack Race

Let's talk Aguachile Alley

Postby rixx » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:48 pm

blair st clair is so cute. her missing her mom was so on brand!

rixx

Postby rixx » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:51 pm

rixx

Postby rixx » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:58 pm

i feel bad for yuhua, i feel like she didn't really get a good edit. she seems really funny

rixx

Postby aoife » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:17 pm

I think this was a little more than editing tonight, she totally blamed Monet for her not doing well in the challengeToggle Spoiler

My recaps for Drag Race and Untucked are up! https://realityrecapweb.wordpress.com Physically kicked my ass as usual tonight, AND I am doing a Jersey recap right now. Not looking forward to tomorrow's recovery, so I do hope you all enjoy the recaps. <3

aoife

Postby futurist » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:34 pm

VIXEN!!! o/

futurist

Postby futurist » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:37 pm

wow no surprise that the drag race reddit is racist

futurist

Postby aoife » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:12 am

futurist wrote:VIXEN!!! o/

\o Yes! I keep saying this over and over, but people need to stop trying to come for her. I love her ability to read anyone, and tell them what's up.

aoife

Postby futurist » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:59 am

catching up on drag race thailand. episode 6 what the hell?? i get that they'd have to send two people home eventually to make up for the double safety last time, but that lip sync was so good and had a very clear winner, especially with the subject matter of the song. damn.Toggle Spoiler

futurist

Postby DRAGONS 666 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:43 am

didn't expect to be all about the muscle queens outfits but yessssss. thought the judges response to yuhua 'snapping back' was gross as hell.
remember to please don't feed the trolls ;)

DRAGONS 666
(◠‿◠✿)(◠‿◠✿) kvlt (✿◠‿◠)(✿◠‿◠)

Postby DRAGONS 666 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:52 am

wtf is dusty's runway look though omg m e s s
remember to please don't feed the trolls ;)

DRAGONS 666
(◠‿◠✿)(◠‿◠✿) kvlt (✿◠‿◠)(✿◠‿◠)

Postby junebug » Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:37 am

really great untucked episode. the queens are a lot more intelligent about race issues than the producers & judges. cracker asking the vixen to tone it down was pretty :| for a white queen who uses harlem as her brand.

the spider scene killed me lol.

junebug

Postby galactagogue » Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:29 pm

sailormoonvillain666@aol.com wrote:didn't expect to be all about the muscle queens outfits but yessssss. thought the judges response to yuhua 'snapping back' was gross as hell.

i didn't think it was gross but i thought characterizing it as a snapback was really excessive. she was just making excuses but it wasn't a snap back.
Da Bing Boy wrote:future of work is going to be hilarious, actually

galactagogue

Postby ~*courteous sage*~ » Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:33 am

I'm really sad that B'EllaToggle Spoiler is gone from Thai Drag Race :( I think she should've won the lip sync.

~*courteous sage*~

Location: Hmm. Are you familiar with the term "executive dysfunction?"

Postby shin chan » Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:09 am

galactagogue wrote:
sailormoonvillain666@aol.com wrote:didn't expect to be all about the muscle queens outfits but yessssss. thought the judges response to yuhua 'snapping back' was gross as hell.

i didn't think it was gross but i thought characterizing it as a snapback was really excessive. she was just making excuses but it wasn't a snap back.

they just hate queens who talk back like that.

if you really want to win the show just take the critique and do what the judges want. i don't understand queens who say "but this is who i am" when they want to WIN the show. you can do whatever you want after that month of filming is done.

shin chan
ok

Postby Kenny » Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:35 am

Finally got who Blair St. Clair reminds me of

0:20
[PEACE] [LOVE] [UNITY] [RESPECT] (stay posi)

You are a sacred being of light projected into reality for a purpose. Demand the right to your moment in this holographic gift with no rules, no borders, except for those you choose to accept and live by.

Without Labour there is no Rest; nor without Fighting can the Victory be Won ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

WOAH CLICK HERE

Kenny
"Two Phones" Maccabee

Postby galactagogue » Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:33 pm

shin chan wrote:
galactagogue wrote:

they just hate queens who talk back like that.

if you really want to win the show just take the critique and do what the judges want. i don't understand queens who say "but this is who i am" when they want to WIN the show. you can do whatever you want after that month of filming is done.

yeah there's definitely some mixed ideas about how to win or what it means to win. but duh isn't any competition always about catering to the preferences of the people who are judging you? There's some element of Drag Race, tho, that's about about 'star power' and impressing people with things they haven't seen. it's a tough line to toe when you're also challenging yourself to take creative risks. That stuff resonates with my mfa experience sooo much haha.

galactagogue

Postby junebug » Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:58 pm

part of it is that the judges like to be pandered to, but in some ways the judging process is like a crash course in how to deal with the press post-show. a lot of these queens are going from performing in gay bars to becoming celebrities practically overnight. they don't have to change their personality to win, but adapting to whatever setting they're in is what separates the most successful drag race queens (on & off the show) from the forgettable ones.

bianca is the best example of a queen with a nasty tongue who knows when to use it.

junebug

Postby rixx » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:15 pm

ps i just found this site with like HD mega links to ALL seasons plus thailand and like, peripheral drag content (the switch, trixie&katya, dragula, hurricane bianca etc)

sorry if this is common knowledge. i am stoked because I've always found it hard to find DL links once Netflix took the show down. I think I'm gonna download all the seasons and store them on an external drive just so I have the show archived to watch whenever and refer back to

https://fuzzconews.blogspot.com/

rixx

Postby aoife » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:33 pm

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! Loving this!

aoife

Postby aoife » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:16 pm

Wow, Eureka and Vixen on Untucked...yowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. There was a super fun moment on Drag Race in the workroom involving accents, and Monet's theory of why English people have their accents. You need to see this.Toggle Spoiler
Here is this week's Drag Race and Untucked recaps: https://realityrecapweb.wordpress.com

aoife

Postby galactagogue » Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:26 pm

aoife wrote:AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! Loving this!

:D

galactagogue

Postby junebug » Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:33 pm

hoo boy eureka was gross as hell in untucked. provoking a fight to test someone's response and then getting upset when they give you the reaction you were looking for is pretty fucked up.

great episode overall, though. loved seeing 33 looks without any sped up runways. I need monique to stay til the end, she is everything in this gif:

junebug

Postby Alexis » Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:26 pm

yeah that untucked was yeesh but i loved all these looks really all of these queens are super talented

the Thailand finale was awesome lol kinda wish Annee won but still happy that Thailand crowned a "big queen" when the US Drag Race has yet to do that

Alexis

Postby john plainman » Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:39 pm

Alexis wrote:yeah that untucked was yeesh but i loved all these looks really all of these queens are super talented

the Thailand finale was awesome lol kinda wish Annee won but still happy that Thailand crowned a "big queen" when the US Drag Race has yet to do that

oops spoilers. my fault tho for falling behind :awful: . glad to hear who the winner is, i love their vibe so much. smug face perfected

john plainman
Hello? Hello? Anybody home?

Postby Alexis » Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:02 pm

my fault i totally forgot spoiler tags my apologies!

The Vixen had a statement about Untucked

Alexis

Postby aoife » Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:55 pm

Vixen forevaaa! <3 Alexis, I need to catch up on DRT, but I was hoping Annee and Natalia would be in the top 3. It's good to hear they were!

aoife

Postby Kenny » Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:56 pm

Every time Kameron Michaels comes out on the runway I think "Who is this person" they like don't have Kameron in the show at all
[PEACE] [LOVE] [UNITY] [RESPECT] (stay posi)

You are a sacred being of light projected into reality for a purpose. Demand the right to your moment in this holographic gift with no rules, no borders, except for those you choose to accept and live by.

Without Labour there is no Rest; nor without Fighting can the Victory be Won ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

WOAH CLICK HERE

Kenny
"Two Phones" Maccabee

Postby landspeedrecord » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:11 pm

I think they’re just a fairly quiet person, which is intensified by the more extroverted queens

kameron said as much in the first or second ep
rather be an idiot than a sheeple

landspeedrecord

Postby junebug » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:47 pm

She’s getting a kandy who edit though. Maybe she didn’t give enough material in her interviews.

junebug

Postby junebug » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:19 am

omg, the switch 2 finally premiered. gia gunn & kandy ho are competing this season. I still am like 5 eps behind on drag race thailand. so much drag content :o

junebug

PreviousNext

Return to Aguachile Alley