Mr. Robot: a show on the USA Network

The primary forum for general discussion of Hipinion.com

Postby giant_turtle » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:59 pm

Paul wrote:the ending of that episode was really good

someone should screen cap it

this shot?

giant_turtle

Postby odilonredon » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:05 pm

this one was so good especially the ending. and the only 90s kids will remember this! stuff in the cold open really hit the spot.

did anyone else think the kid was going to be another figment of elliots imagination?Toggle Spoiler
E|---------------------|
B|---------------------|
G|-2-2-2-0^(0)-2^3^2-0
D|---------------------|
A|---------------------|
E|---------------------|
odilonredon

Postby hyperbole man » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:37 pm

this ep ruled
hyperbole man
post/username

Postby shirts optional » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:57 pm

hyperbole man wrote:this ep ruled
shirts optional

Postby Paul » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:04 am

Are there any water glass musicians available for my next shindig?
larry the cable guy tooth fairy 28 wrote:Actually, rigatoni is good

This is my Instagram
Paul

Postby Buzz Fledderjohn » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:33 pm

no puppet, you're the puppet
the beginning of the beginning of the end of the beginning
Buzz Fledderjohn

Postby Buzz Fledderjohn » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:36 pm

i forget if i already made this post but this season has a consistency problem. i love watching the show and it's mostly great, but this season has jumped around soooo much between characters and tones and dates and themes

maybe some people are into that, i don't know.
the beginning of the beginning of the end of the beginning
Buzz Fledderjohn

Postby all day breakfast » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:32 pm

lol at the alexa ad
all day breakfast

Postby mellowgold » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:03 pm

the score in the last few episodes has been so damn good
wimbledon, strawberries, bubbles, please protect me. happy midsumma, hope you spend it in your heart, everyone is there. bitch.
mellowgold
congrats on making 10,000 gay posts bb

Previous

Return to Free-For-All