Cloning while they're multiplying
Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby antoine » Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:34 am

hadn't seen this before. walkmen and deerhunter are probably the best bands of their generation so this is cool.

antoine

Postby antoine » Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:47 am

also this norris interview with them came up randomly in my yt feed bc i've been deep diving on deerhunter and listening to fauver almost made me cry. dude seemed like a legit nice guy.

antoine

Postby Grumby » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:14 am

listening to these guys again today. oooh.. new york show in february. long way off but i'll bite probably (have never seen them)
Grumby

Postby brentwurst » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:22 am

i really forgot how high the highs on weird era cont. are
brentwurst

Postby Rainbow Battle Kid » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:30 am

yeah this is a contender for my favorite deerhunter song
Much Honoured Lord Nefarious wrote:rainbow battle kid you can kindly get the FUCK out of this thread while the adults have actual STAR WARS discussions.
Rainbow Battle Kid

Postby Rainbow Battle Kid » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:31 am

variegated reality wrote:K, Songs is up, Without Mercy is on another hard drive, I'll try to get that up tomorrow.

hell yeah this rules, thanks
Much Honoured Lord Nefarious wrote:rainbow battle kid you can kindly get the FUCK out of this thread while the adults have actual STAR WARS discussions.
Rainbow Battle Kid

Postby Grumby » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:46 am

brentwurst wrote:i really forgot how high the highs on weird era cont. are

some great shit, for sure. i know it's of its era but it could definitely benefit from a litttttle less reverb. i feel like on halcyon bradford really got more up front with his vocals and it gave the band a lot more muscle.
Grumby

Postby ripersnifle » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:55 am

Rainbow Battle Kid wrote:
variegated reality wrote:K, Songs is up, Without Mercy is on another hard drive, I'll try to get that up tomorrow.

hell yeah this rules, thanks
thanks vr
steakspoon wrote:sorry if sounds corny fellas but i'll always remember where i was when i heard my first big star song..the internet.
ripersnifle

Postby mortimer » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:15 am

when’s the cate le bon produced one coming out
mortimer

Postby ripersnifle » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:05 am

yeah, is that the recently-announced one?
steakspoon wrote:sorry if sounds corny fellas but i'll always remember where i was when i heard my first big star song..the internet.
ripersnifle

Postby mortimer » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:35 pm

yes, i think so. she and bradford were working on an EP together too, I think.
mortimer

Previous

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....