Cloning while they're multiplying
Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby mellowgold » Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:27 pm

Anyone going to watch Survivor: Cambodia - Second Chance tomorrow?

I've been pumped up for this since the voting session last season. Pick your favs!!

I'm rooting for: Stephen Fishback, Spencer, Jeremy, Shirin, Peih-Gee and Kass tbh.

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/09/21/survivor-cambodia-second-chance-premiere-video
Last edited by mellowgold on Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:13 pm, edited 6 times in total.
wimbledon, strawberries, bubbles, please protect me. happy midsumma, hope you spend it in your heart, everyone is there. bitch.
mellowgold
congrats on making 10,000 gay posts bb

Postby sliiimer » Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:28 pm

Fuck Stephen!

DILF Pride to Andrew and Terry :)

Looking forward to tomorrow--any time a S1 contestant deigns to return I am THERE.
sliiimer

Postby Robo-Chachi » Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:29 pm

Not familiar with about half the cast, but I'm going for Spencer or Joe who will both likely be targeted fairly early.

Not sure how people can like Kass.
Robo-Chachi

Postby Robo-Chachi » Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:35 pm

Woo seems like a nice guy, but he's frustratingly terrible at playing the game.
Robo-Chachi

Postby mellowgold » Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:36 pm

i think Monica, Kelly Wentworth and Abbi-Maria have the best chances of winning.
wimbledon, strawberries, bubbles, please protect me. happy midsumma, hope you spend it in your heart, everyone is there. bitch.
mellowgold

Postby Petty » Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:40 pm

It doesn't have the drunk girl from the Hawaiian season does it? :(

I wish you could get those episodes anywhere
Fuck being hard, Petty is complicated. ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

╰( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )つ──☆*:・゚Started from the bottom (US) now we're here (UK)

NOTICE: I do not own, nor am I owned. Stop trying to drag me into your FUCKED UP hegemony ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿
Petty
P-Nut's biggest fan

Postby Robo-Chachi » Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:43 pm

Abi-Maria would have to have done some major maturing between seasons to have a shot at winning.
Robo-Chachi

Postby mellowgold » Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:52 pm

Petty wrote:It doesn't have the drunk girl from the Hawaiian season does it? :(

you can pay $5 a month for CBS All Access and watch every episode of every season. Hulu has select seasons too.
mellowgold

Postby mellowgold » Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:53 pm

Robo-Chachi wrote:Abi-Maria would have to have done some major maturing between seasons to have a shot at winning.

from interviews i think she's curbed her temper but who knows when she gets out there
mellowgold

Postby Petty » Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:59 pm

mellowgold wrote:
Petty wrote:It doesn't have the drunk girl from the Hawaiian season does it? :(

you can pay $5 a month for CBS All Access and watch every episode of every season. Hulu has select seasons too.

I got excited but I can't access either of these in the UK. Is there a torrent site for ripped streaming shows...
Fuck being hard, Petty is complicated. ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

╰( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )つ──☆*:・゚Started from the bottom (US) now we're here (UK)

NOTICE: I do not own, nor am I owned. Stop trying to drag me into your FUCKED UP hegemony ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿
Petty
P-Nut's biggest fan

Postby sliiimer » Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:00 pm

Rumor has it Woo sneaked in to production tents during his initial season and stole food which he later did NOT share with his tribemates.

So I guess what I'm trying to say is swap Woo for legit tobacco psychopath Shane Powers and you've got yourself a good season :)
sliiimer

Postby Robo-Chachi » Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:04 pm

At least we will not be subjected to a tribe named 'Merica ever again.
Robo-Chachi

Postby mellowgold » Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:05 pm

sorry petty not sure about that :(

sliiimer -- i am super bummed you are anti-Stephen but 100% agree with you to swap out the beautiful Woo for Shane Powers. it's unreal he didn't make the cut.
mellowgold

Postby sliiimer » Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:37 pm

I forgot about Woo's abs. O_O

So excited for Abi!!!!!!!!!

sliiimer

Postby mellowgold » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:24 pm

i think i read theres going to be a lot of twists this year, which i'm not sure how i feel about. but producers are going to throw a lot at them. i know right off the bat, the hidden immunity idols are going to be hidden in challenges somehow, which actually sounds interesting and adds a new wrinkle.
mellowgold

Postby Robo-Chachi » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:31 pm

I wish the idols factored in a lot less. Or at least make them harder to get. Getting pretty tired of people finding them by looking in tree trunks when they don't even have any clues.
Robo-Chachi

Postby Robo-Chachi » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:32 pm

"Dude, I've got to find an idol."
<15 second montage of them looking under rocks and in trees>
"I found one!"
Robo-Chachi

Postby Sobieski » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:35 pm

I sort of want to watch the first season of survivor over again
smoke less weed
get more sleep
always tip %20
Sobieski
Comptroller

Postby Robo-Chachi » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:37 pm

They have it on Hulu.
Robo-Chachi

Postby mellowgold » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:40 pm

Robo-Chachi wrote:I wish the idols factored in a lot less. Or at least make them harder to get. Getting pretty tired of people finding them by looking in tree trunks when they don't even have any clues.

i agree. the system they have now is boring. but i think by putting idols in the challenges it will make things more complicated. im not sure how exposed the idols will be but i think it would be interesting if idols are out in the open during the challenge and you have to bail on your tribe in order to do a "mini idol challenge" in front of everyone else.
mellowgold

Postby Robo-Chachi » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:44 pm

If people know you have it, you're an immediate target. They'd just be flushing them out constantly.
Robo-Chachi

Postby Robo-Chachi » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:45 pm

They need do more things like when Dan won an extra vote last season. Mix it up. No more stupid islands or seemingly endless immunity idols.
Robo-Chachi

Postby mellowgold » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:48 pm

There are actually two big twists with the idols this season, the first of which is that every idol will look different. This could lead to more confusion among the contestants as to which idols are real and which are fake. Host Jeff Probst explained the idea behind it while speaking to EW on location for filming in May. “The first thing we’re doing with the idols is we’re making idols look different, so every idol will be unique,” says Probst. “One idol will look really fancy and the next idol will look like a 5-year-old made it. So when you get an idol, you’re going to have to convince somebody it’s real because they’re going to think it isn’t. But that also opens a door to make a fake idol … and they won’t know which is up and which is down. You can play all angles on this.”

But that is just the first wrinkle to the immunity idols, and this reporter could not be more excited about the second. While the look of the idols will be different, so will the location of where you can find them. For the first time ever, idols will hidden in the middle of challenges. Probst explains: “To get an idol you’re going to have to do something that you, Dalton Ross of Entertainment Weekly, have been pitching for years — along with us — which is hiding the idol in the middle of a challenge. So here’s how it will work: Day 1, they start building their shelter, you know people are going to start looking for an idol. They’re going to find it in a tree or under a trunk — whatever. But it will be a clue and the clue will say, ‘Good news, the idol is within reach. You just have to be daring enough to grab it.’ And we’re going to have a drawing [of the challenge]. You will know exactly where it is. There is no search. The only question is, can you do it in front of your tribe in the middle of a challenge and get away with it? I love that.”
mellowgold

Postby bongo » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:48 pm

did you guys know this is the 48th anniversary of survivor
yeaaaaaaaaaaaa american nostalgia love it suburban living civilized families this could be my life
bongo
man in hammock

Postby mellowgold » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:48 pm

Robo-Chachi wrote:They need do more things like when Dan won an extra vote last season. Mix it up. No more stupid islands or seemingly endless immunity idols.

yeah the extra vote was a good idea but just didn't work out so well. i hope they bring it back.
mellowgold

Postby Robo-Chachi » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:55 pm

That sounds pretty good.

Seems like they're trying to encourage fake idols which I'm not so sure about. Fake idols have always been great, but because they have been infrequent and either horrible ("What is this? This is a stick!") or great (Joe or Bob from Gabon.) This seems like it could ruin it and have everyone trying to make them.
Robo-Chachi

Postby Robo-Chachi » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:56 pm

Whole damn tribe is going to be showing up at tribal council with everyone possessing no less than 2 idols.

That would be pretty great actually.
Robo-Chachi

Postby salmon of science fact » Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:38 pm

Adding an idol that looks like a 5-year old made it is brilliant. Can't wait to see that in play.

How could anyone successfully find and stash an idol during a challenge and get away with it? Survivor has cast some sly dogs in the past but I can't imagine anyone getting away with that.
salmon of science fact

Postby Robo-Chachi » Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:04 pm

You just know known dolt Woo is going to try it.

Can't wait for the first person to cost their tribe a challenge because they were digging in the sand.
Robo-Chachi

Postby mellowgold » Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:41 pm

who is going to be the biggest dodo this season: woo or keith?
mellowgold

Next

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....