Would people be down for another chess tourney (chess.com)

The primary forum for general discussion of Hipinion.com

Postby jenmichaeljarre » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:02 am

in the low rank (6xx) blitz games i'm playing, i realize that most of the time, gambit offerings are not actually offerings, people just put their pawns forward unprotected not paying attention to the fact that you can actually take them on turn three.
I just played three games where my opponents played kings pawn on E4 as a first move, followed by my knight on F6, then opponent plays whatever move not protecting his pawn, followed by NxE4, followed by a good 10 seconds of opponent dumbfounded, realizing he already lost a piece for nothing.
Angry player will then often take his queen out, and then the hunt can begin :ahuh:
jenmichaeljarre

Postby jenmichaeljarre » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:43 am

double post
jenmichaeljarre

Postby blayk » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:22 am

Where my chess heads at. I'll be playing pretty much all night.
blayk

Postby blayk » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:23 am

I really like playing 15|10 games right now because I'm trying to be really patient and make good moves. I'm down for rapid/blitz too or correspondence. Come on everybody let's play the hottest game out right now!
blayk

Postby milano boy » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:29 am

im down to play again. probably wont be able to finish a game tn tho
repus lumen
milano boy

Previous

Return to Free-For-All