Werewolf XXXVI: Day 6

There are worse ways to spend the time, but not many.

Postby black drum » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:41 pm

Yeah the leader you are following is a wolf! Along with Big Cat!

I have been saying Big Cat for so long, and Portia was in agreement for so long - then when I take the lead and vote for her, he totally turns heel and votes for me! He's a fucking wolf, you should be able to see that.

And he is a wolf who lied about being a Friend Who's Name Cannot Be Uttered!!!
User avatar
black drum
Maritime Lawyer
 
Posts: 13970
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:00 am
Location: Florida

Postby fuckles » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:41 pm

i aint motherhyumpin sling blade, hyump
Cyril Sneer wrote:INSANE post. I could literally read it for hours.
User avatar
fuckles
 
Posts: 35584
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:58 pm
Location: balls deep in a dumpster

Postby black drum » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:42 pm

Yeah no shit you make Sling Blade look like a god damn genius.
User avatar
black drum
Maritime Lawyer
 
Posts: 13970
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:00 am
Location: Florida

Postby fuckles » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:43 pm

now yer just hurtin my feelins for no reson, hyump
Cyril Sneer wrote:INSANE post. I could literally read it for hours.
User avatar
fuckles
 
Posts: 35584
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:58 pm
Location: balls deep in a dumpster

Postby black drum » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:44 pm

No man there is a perfect reason - you are voting to kill me, and I am a villager. If you don't follow my lead you are all going to be devoured by wolves!
User avatar
black drum
Maritime Lawyer
 
Posts: 13970
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:00 am
Location: Florida

Postby black drum » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:45 pm

Fuckin' Fuckles, bad dog!
User avatar
black drum
Maritime Lawyer
 
Posts: 13970
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:00 am
Location: Florida

Postby Pope Laserblast IV » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:46 pm

voting is closed
User avatar
Pope Laserblast IV
 
Posts: 5922
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:50 am

Postby Pope Laserblast IV » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:47 pm

portia wrote:given a choice between fuckles/big cat or you/lod i have more suspicions on the latter


What if ... neither of these is right?

black drum wrote:I've been saying Portia and Big Cat for a long time now. Anybody who doesn't agree isn't really playing this game seriously


And what if this is wrong, too?
User avatar
Pope Laserblast IV
 
Posts: 5922
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:50 am

Postby Pope Laserblast IV » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:48 pm

Black Drum has been lynched. He was a Villager.
User avatar
Pope Laserblast IV
 
Posts: 5922
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:50 am

Postby Pope Laserblast IV » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:48 pm

Big Cat and LOD are the wolves. They vomit all over Pootis and Fuckles and eat them limb from limb, bone and sinew and fucking everything and holy shit it’s fucking gross it’s like the worst Cronenberg you’ve ever seen.

Special and extremely grateful shoutout to the real MVP, Cali's own VHB, who held shit down this week in 100-degree Bay Area weather.

Congrats to LOD + Big Cat.

This concludes Werewolf XXXVI.
User avatar
Pope Laserblast IV
 
Posts: 5922
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:50 am

Postby VHB » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:49 pm

"Mom, does this mean we're going to have to move again?"

"Yes."




wolves take a bow
galactagogue wrote:i usually just assume no one is into me, it makes it easier to be myself.

Suspension Bridge wrote:Werewolf was the best thing to happen to me in 2015 and that includes my wedding

bill wrote:every hooker deserves an Oscar for faking orgasms i swear to god
User avatar
VHB
VHS
 
Posts: 8015
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:52 pm
Location: The Cup In Front Of Me

Postby fuckles » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:50 pm

good game!
Cyril Sneer wrote:INSANE post. I could literally read it for hours.
User avatar
fuckles
 
Posts: 35584
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:58 pm
Location: balls deep in a dumpster

Postby lordofdiapers » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:50 pm

Aroo
Stuntman wrote:Does anyone remember Late Night Cheeseburger? That was my jam. Tasted like BO.
User avatar
lordofdiapers
The Nappy King™
 
Posts: 22831
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:50 pm
Location: Parts Unknown

Postby lordofdiapers » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:50 pm

Yeah that was a fun one
Stuntman wrote:Does anyone remember Late Night Cheeseburger? That was my jam. Tasted like BO.
User avatar
lordofdiapers
The Nappy King™
 
Posts: 22831
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:50 pm
Location: Parts Unknown

Postby lordofdiapers » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:50 pm

Down to the damn wire
Stuntman wrote:Does anyone remember Late Night Cheeseburger? That was my jam. Tasted like BO.
User avatar
lordofdiapers
The Nappy King™
 
Posts: 22831
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:50 pm
Location: Parts Unknown

Postby black drum » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:51 pm

Good I am glad, after that performance by Pootis and Fuckles the wolves deserved to win.
User avatar
black drum
Maritime Lawyer
 
Posts: 13970
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:00 am
Location: Florida

Postby bigcat » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:52 pm

Thanks for a great game everyone, esp mods, and black drum I am sorry for how it ended here but I really do enjoy your ww play, it's always a pleasure no lie
User avatar
bigcat
 
Posts: 1149
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:20 pm

Postby wendy » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:54 pm

Sincerely good game by all

It was a blast to watch
User avatar
wendy
 
Posts: 36555
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:07 pm
Location: a treehouse

Postby The Unblinking Eye » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:55 pm

Grats, big cat and lod
User avatar
The Unblinking Eye
 
Posts: 4787
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:27 pm

Postby fuckles » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:57 pm

black drum wrote:Good I am glad, after that performance by Pootis and Fuckles the wolves deserved to win.

game's over, you can drop the roleplay
Cyril Sneer wrote:INSANE post. I could literally read it for hours.
User avatar
fuckles
 
Posts: 35584
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:58 pm
Location: balls deep in a dumpster

Postby black drum » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:57 pm

big cat wrote:Thanks for a great game everyone, esp mods, and black drum I am sorry for how it ended here but I really do enjoy your ww play, it's always a pleasure no lie


Haha thanks!
User avatar
black drum
Maritime Lawyer
 
Posts: 13970
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:00 am
Location: Florida

Postby VHB » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:58 pm

yeah blackdrum played a really good game and I hope he plays more often
galactagogue wrote:i usually just assume no one is into me, it makes it easier to be myself.

Suspension Bridge wrote:Werewolf was the best thing to happen to me in 2015 and that includes my wedding

bill wrote:every hooker deserves an Oscar for faking orgasms i swear to god
User avatar
VHB
VHS
 
Posts: 8015
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:52 pm
Location: The Cup In Front Of Me

Postby fuckles » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:00 pm

fuckles wrote:
black drum wrote:Good I am glad, after that performance by Pootis and Fuckles the wolves deserved to win.

game's over, you can drop the roleplay

sorry, this sounds harsh. i like you black drum and i'm sorry i misjudged your tone as being overly aggressive (as if you had something to hide).
Cyril Sneer wrote:INSANE post. I could literally read it for hours.
User avatar
fuckles
 
Posts: 35584
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:58 pm
Location: balls deep in a dumpster

Postby Pashmina » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:01 pm

Fun game, grats guys
emotional fascism wrote:that was a bad post. i'd like to apologize to all board millennials.
User avatar
Pashmina
I LOVE CATS!!!
 
Posts: 37456
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: Singing Kambo Songs

Postby black drum » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:01 pm

fuckles wrote:
fuckles wrote:
black drum wrote:Good I am glad, after that performance by Pootis and Fuckles the wolves deserved to win.

game's over, you can drop the roleplay

sorry, this sounds harsh. i like you black drum and i'm sorry i misjudged your tone as being overly aggressive (as if you had something to hide).


Nah man it's cool it was fun.
User avatar
black drum
Maritime Lawyer
 
Posts: 13970
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:00 am
Location: Florida

Postby black drum » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:02 pm

VHB wrote:yeah blackdrum played a really good game and I hope he plays more often


Thanks I think I will!
User avatar
black drum
Maritime Lawyer
 
Posts: 13970
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:00 am
Location: Florida

Previous

Return to Board Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users