Werewolf XXXVI: Day 6

There are worse ways to spend the time, but not many.

Postby black drum » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:45 pm

Fuckin' Fuckles, bad dog!
User avatar
black drum
Maritime Lawyer
 
Posts: 13383
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:00 am
Location: Florida

Postby laserblast » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:46 pm

voting is closed
laserblast
 
Posts: 5056
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:50 am

Postby laserblast » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:47 pm

portia wrote:given a choice between fuckles/big cat or you/lod i have more suspicions on the latter


What if ... neither of these is right?

black drum wrote:I've been saying Portia and Big Cat for a long time now. Anybody who doesn't agree isn't really playing this game seriously


And what if this is wrong, too?
laserblast
 
Posts: 5056
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:50 am

Postby laserblast » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:48 pm

Black Drum has been lynched. He was a Villager.
laserblast
 
Posts: 5056
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:50 am

Postby laserblast » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:48 pm

Big Cat and LOD are the wolves. They vomit all over Pootis and Fuckles and eat them limb from limb, bone and sinew and fucking everything and holy shit it’s fucking gross it’s like the worst Cronenberg you’ve ever seen.

Special and extremely grateful shoutout to the real MVP, Cali's own VHB, who held shit down this week in 100-degree Bay Area weather.

Congrats to LOD + Big Cat.

This concludes Werewolf XXXVI.
laserblast
 
Posts: 5056
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:50 am

Postby VHB » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:49 pm

"Mom, does this mean we're going to have to move again?"

"Yes."




wolves take a bow
galactagogue wrote:i usually just assume no one is into me, it makes it easier to be myself.

Suspension Bridge wrote:Werewolf was the best thing to happen to me in 2015 and that includes my wedding

bill wrote:every hooker deserves an Oscar for faking orgasms i swear to god
User avatar
VHB
VHS
 
Posts: 7593
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:52 pm
Location: The Cup In Front Of Me

Postby fuckles » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:50 pm

good game!
Cyril Sneer wrote:INSANE post. I could literally read it for hours.
User avatar
fuckles
 
Posts: 34562
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:58 pm
Location: balls deep in a dumpster

Postby lordofdiapers » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:50 pm

Aroo
Stuntman wrote:Does anyone remember Late Night Cheeseburger? That was my jam. Tasted like BO.
User avatar
lordofdiapers
The Nappy King™
 
Posts: 20643
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:50 pm
Location: Parts Unknown

Postby lordofdiapers » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:50 pm

Yeah that was a fun one
Stuntman wrote:Does anyone remember Late Night Cheeseburger? That was my jam. Tasted like BO.
User avatar
lordofdiapers
The Nappy King™
 
Posts: 20643
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:50 pm
Location: Parts Unknown

Postby lordofdiapers » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:50 pm

Down to the damn wire
Stuntman wrote:Does anyone remember Late Night Cheeseburger? That was my jam. Tasted like BO.
User avatar
lordofdiapers
The Nappy King™
 
Posts: 20643
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:50 pm
Location: Parts Unknown

Postby black drum » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:51 pm

Good I am glad, after that performance by Pootis and Fuckles the wolves deserved to win.
User avatar
black drum
Maritime Lawyer
 
Posts: 13383
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:00 am
Location: Florida

Postby big cat » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:52 pm

Thanks for a great game everyone, esp mods, and black drum I am sorry for how it ended here but I really do enjoy your ww play, it's always a pleasure no lie
User avatar
big cat
 
Posts: 953
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:20 pm

Postby wendy » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:54 pm

Sincerely good game by all

It was a blast to watch
User avatar
wendy
 
Posts: 35110
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:07 pm
Location: a treehouse

Postby The Unblinking Eye » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:55 pm

Grats, big cat and lod
User avatar
The Unblinking Eye
 
Posts: 4758
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:27 pm

Postby fuckles » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:57 pm

black drum wrote:Good I am glad, after that performance by Pootis and Fuckles the wolves deserved to win.

game's over, you can drop the roleplay
Cyril Sneer wrote:INSANE post. I could literally read it for hours.
User avatar
fuckles
 
Posts: 34562
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:58 pm
Location: balls deep in a dumpster

Postby black drum » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:57 pm

big cat wrote:Thanks for a great game everyone, esp mods, and black drum I am sorry for how it ended here but I really do enjoy your ww play, it's always a pleasure no lie


Haha thanks!
User avatar
black drum
Maritime Lawyer
 
Posts: 13383
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:00 am
Location: Florida

Postby VHB » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:58 pm

yeah blackdrum played a really good game and I hope he plays more often
galactagogue wrote:i usually just assume no one is into me, it makes it easier to be myself.

Suspension Bridge wrote:Werewolf was the best thing to happen to me in 2015 and that includes my wedding

bill wrote:every hooker deserves an Oscar for faking orgasms i swear to god
User avatar
VHB
VHS
 
Posts: 7593
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:52 pm
Location: The Cup In Front Of Me

Postby fuckles » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:00 pm

fuckles wrote:
black drum wrote:Good I am glad, after that performance by Pootis and Fuckles the wolves deserved to win.

game's over, you can drop the roleplay

sorry, this sounds harsh. i like you black drum and i'm sorry i misjudged your tone as being overly aggressive (as if you had something to hide).
Cyril Sneer wrote:INSANE post. I could literally read it for hours.
User avatar
fuckles
 
Posts: 34562
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:58 pm
Location: balls deep in a dumpster

Postby portia » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:01 pm

Fun game, grats guys
emotional fascism wrote:that was a bad post. i'd like to apologize to all board millennials.
User avatar
portia
I LOVE CATS!!!
 
Posts: 36319
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: Singing Kambo Songs

Postby black drum » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:01 pm

fuckles wrote:
fuckles wrote:
black drum wrote:Good I am glad, after that performance by Pootis and Fuckles the wolves deserved to win.

game's over, you can drop the roleplay

sorry, this sounds harsh. i like you black drum and i'm sorry i misjudged your tone as being overly aggressive (as if you had something to hide).


Nah man it's cool it was fun.
User avatar
black drum
Maritime Lawyer
 
Posts: 13383
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:00 am
Location: Florida

Postby black drum » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:02 pm

VHB wrote:yeah blackdrum played a really good game and I hope he plays more often


Thanks I think I will!
User avatar
black drum
Maritime Lawyer
 
Posts: 13383
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:00 am
Location: Florida

Previous

Return to Board Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users