Werewolf XXXVI: Day 6

There are worse ways to spend the time, but not many.

Postby fuckles » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:57 pm

black drum wrote:Good I am glad, after that performance by Pootis and Fuckles the wolves deserved to win.

game's over, you can drop the roleplay
Cyril Sneer wrote:INSANE post. I could literally read it for hours.
User avatar
fuckles
 
Posts: 36307
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:58 pm
Location: balls deep in a dumpster

Postby black drum » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:57 pm

big cat wrote:Thanks for a great game everyone, esp mods, and black drum I am sorry for how it ended here but I really do enjoy your ww play, it's always a pleasure no lie


Haha thanks!
User avatar
black drum
Maritime Lawyer
 
Posts: 14436
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:00 am
Location: Florida

Postby VHB » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:58 pm

yeah blackdrum played a really good game and I hope he plays more often
galactagogue wrote:i usually just assume no one is into me, it makes it easier to be myself.

Suspension Bridge wrote:Werewolf was the best thing to happen to me in 2015 and that includes my wedding

bill wrote:every hooker deserves an Oscar for faking orgasms i swear to god
User avatar
VHB
VHS
 
Posts: 8551
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:52 pm
Location: The Cup In Front Of Me

Postby fuckles » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:00 pm

fuckles wrote:
black drum wrote:Good I am glad, after that performance by Pootis and Fuckles the wolves deserved to win.

game's over, you can drop the roleplay

sorry, this sounds harsh. i like you black drum and i'm sorry i misjudged your tone as being overly aggressive (as if you had something to hide).
Cyril Sneer wrote:INSANE post. I could literally read it for hours.
User avatar
fuckles
 
Posts: 36307
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:58 pm
Location: balls deep in a dumpster

Postby Pashmina » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:01 pm

Fun game, grats guys
emotional fascism wrote:that was a bad post. i'd like to apologize to all board millennials.
User avatar
Pashmina
I LOVE CATS!!!
 
Posts: 38794
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: Singing Kambo Songs

Postby black drum » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:01 pm

fuckles wrote:
fuckles wrote:
black drum wrote:Good I am glad, after that performance by Pootis and Fuckles the wolves deserved to win.

game's over, you can drop the roleplay

sorry, this sounds harsh. i like you black drum and i'm sorry i misjudged your tone as being overly aggressive (as if you had something to hide).


Nah man it's cool it was fun.
User avatar
black drum
Maritime Lawyer
 
Posts: 14436
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:00 am
Location: Florida

Postby black drum » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:02 pm

VHB wrote:yeah blackdrum played a really good game and I hope he plays more often


Thanks I think I will!
User avatar
black drum
Maritime Lawyer
 
Posts: 14436
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:00 am
Location: Florida

Previous

Return to Board Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users