Werewolf XXXVI: Day 6

There are worse ways to spend the time, but not many.

Postby black drum » Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:38 pm

nocents wrote:I just reread some of the thread and I'm thinking black drum because he quickly jumped on my obviously stupid pootis vote.


This is one of the dumbest posts I have ever read and I am pretty sure it's intended to be a diversion.

My Portia vote had nothing to do with No Cents; whether or not No Cents voted for Portia had no bearing on my vote for Portia, which I think was valid at the time but probably incorrect.

In fact this post is so preposterous I am nearly on the cusp of changing my kill from LOD to No Cents. It's just that ridiculous.
User avatar
black drum
Maritime Lawyer
 
Posts: 14733
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:00 am
Location: Florida

Postby lordofdiapers » Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:40 pm

Dogs Im not a wolf and we lose if you lymch me
Stuntman wrote:Does anyone remember Late Night Cheeseburger? That was my jam. Tasted like BO.
User avatar
lordofdiapers
The Nappy King™
 
Posts: 27133
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:50 pm
Location: Parts Unknown

Postby nocents » Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:41 pm

Is it so hard to spell my name right
User avatar
nocents
 
Posts: 1337
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:30 pm

Postby lordofdiapers » Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:41 pm

Im also at a wedding (lol) right now so Im pretty much ghost. If you need me to vote @me on slack.
Stuntman wrote:Does anyone remember Late Night Cheeseburger? That was my jam. Tasted like BO.
User avatar
lordofdiapers
The Nappy King™
 
Posts: 27133
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:50 pm
Location: Parts Unknown

Postby fuckles » Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:42 pm

lordofdiapers wrote:Im also at a wedding (lol) right now so Im pretty much ghost. If you need me to vote @me on slack.

jist throw a vote out, like this:nocents
Cyril Sneer wrote:INSANE post. I could literally read it for hours.
User avatar
fuckles
 
Posts: 36646
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:58 pm
Location: balls deep in a dumpster

Postby black drum » Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:43 pm

Hmmmmmmm super sus

Trying to think about likely Wolf pairs: LOD and No Cents sounds really good right now.

Other individual wolf prospects: Big Cat and Geoff. Still real wary of Geoff.
User avatar
black drum
Maritime Lawyer
 
Posts: 14733
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:00 am
Location: Florida

Postby nocents » Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:45 pm

black drum wrote:Black drum is not a werewolf.

I am down to go for Portia.


This is black drum immediately after I stupidly voted for portia. I think the vote did have something to do with my suggestion and that his current defense is poor, and also misspells my name.

Waywocket votes to kill black drum, grabs some port, and retires to play Scrabble with his parents. His first word shall be "vomited." Slack him if needed.
User avatar
nocents
 
Posts: 1337
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:30 pm

Postby black drum » Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:50 pm

nocents wrote:
black drum wrote:Black drum is not a werewolf.

I am down to go for Portia.


This is black drum immediately after I stupidly voted for portia. I think the vote did have something to do with my suggestion and that his current defense is poor, and also misspells my name.

Waywocket votes to kill black drum, grabs some port, and retires to play Scrabble with his parents. His first word shall be "vomited." Slack him if needed.


This is a lie, You voted for Portia 25 minutes after I did.

I stoked the accusation for Portia and you bit.

You're a wolf, now you're just flailing.

LOD

No Cents
User avatar
black drum
Maritime Lawyer
 
Posts: 14733
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:00 am
Location: Florida

Postby bigcat » Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:54 pm

Talked to LOD and he has me convinced enough - nocents literally dodged me tonight IRL so sorry buddy

nocents
User avatar
bigcat
 
Posts: 1630
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:20 pm

Postby nocents » Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:56 pm

Wow. I explained my reasons for not getting tacos.
User avatar
nocents
 
Posts: 1337
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:30 pm

Postby nocents » Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:59 pm

black drum wrote:
nocents wrote:
black drum wrote:Black drum is not a werewolf.

I am down to go for Portia.


This is black drum immediately after I stupidly voted for portia. I think the vote did have something to do with my suggestion and that his current defense is poor, and also misspells my name.

Waywocket votes to kill black drum, grabs some port, and retires to play Scrabble with his parents. His first word shall be "vomited." Slack him if needed.


This is a lie, You voted for Portia 25 minutes after I did.

I stoked the accusation for Portia and you bit.

You're a wolf, now you're just flailing.

LOD

No Cents


:roll:
User avatar
nocents
 
Posts: 1337
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:30 pm

Postby black drum » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:01 pm

nocents wrote:Wow. I explained my reasons for not getting tacos.


Yeah you were probably full from eating all that villager flesh.
User avatar
black drum
Maritime Lawyer
 
Posts: 14733
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:00 am
Location: Florida

Postby black drum » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:03 pm

No Cents I am on slack right now why not convince me
User avatar
black drum
Maritime Lawyer
 
Posts: 14733
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:00 am
Location: Florida

Postby nocents » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:08 pm

Nah.
User avatar
nocents
 
Posts: 1337
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:30 pm

Postby Pashmina » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:08 pm

nocents
emotional fascism wrote:that was a bad post. i'd like to apologize to all board millennials.
User avatar
Pashmina
I LOVE CATS!!!
 
Posts: 38999
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: Singing Kambo Songs

Postby black drum » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:11 pm

I am beginning to wonder if No Cents actually had a date at all or if that's a part of his complicated tapestry of lies.
User avatar
black drum
Maritime Lawyer
 
Posts: 14733
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:00 am
Location: Florida

Postby VHB » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:21 pm

5 Nocents
0 everyone else
galactagogue wrote:i usually just assume no one is into me, it makes it easier to be myself.

Suspension Bridge wrote:Werewolf was the best thing to happen to me in 2015 and that includes my wedding

bill wrote:every hooker deserves an Oscar for faking orgasms i swear to god
User avatar
VHB
VHS
 
Posts: 8888
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:52 pm
Location: The Cup In Front Of Me

Postby nocents » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:24 pm

It seems like this bumbling villager's bumbling nature is catching up with him.
User avatar
nocents
 
Posts: 1337
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:30 pm

Postby black drum » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:29 pm

Votes for a No Cents Kill: Geoff, Fuckles, Black Drum, Big Cat, Portia

Outstanding votes: No Cents, LOD

Are they the wolves?
User avatar
black drum
Maritime Lawyer
 
Posts: 14733
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:00 am
Location: Florida

Postby Pashmina » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:30 pm

If nocents hits my suspicions on lod go up

He really is at a wedding though
emotional fascism wrote:that was a bad post. i'd like to apologize to all board millennials.
User avatar
Pashmina
I LOVE CATS!!!
 
Posts: 38999
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: Singing Kambo Songs

Postby nocents » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:31 pm

I voted for black drum last page.
User avatar
nocents
 
Posts: 1337
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:30 pm

Postby black drum » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:31 pm

If No Cents is a villager then we probably know who the wolves are, right? And if he's not a villager we also probably know who at least one wolf is.
User avatar
black drum
Maritime Lawyer
 
Posts: 14733
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:00 am
Location: Florida

Postby black drum » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:32 pm

Oh my bad.

So LOD is the only outstanding vote and he's at a "wedding"?

I need some confirmation of his wedding status.
User avatar
black drum
Maritime Lawyer
 
Posts: 14733
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:00 am
Location: Florida

Postby nocents » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:33 pm

Also the dude unnecessarily counting votes to lock in stone the kill on a villager is probably a wolf ;)
User avatar
nocents
 
Posts: 1337
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:30 pm

Postby black drum » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:34 pm

Also this is a dumb question but can a single wolf still kill? Or do the villagers win if there is only one wolf left?
User avatar
black drum
Maritime Lawyer
 
Posts: 14733
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:00 am
Location: Florida

Postby Pashmina » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:34 pm

black drum wrote:Oh my bad.

So LOD is the only outstanding vote and he's at a "wedding"?

I need some confirmation of his wedding status.



He sent me a photo via dm

He looks very handsome
emotional fascism wrote:that was a bad post. i'd like to apologize to all board millennials.
User avatar
Pashmina
I LOVE CATS!!!
 
Posts: 38999
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: Singing Kambo Songs

Postby black drum » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:34 pm

nocents wrote:Also the dude unnecessarily counting votes to lock in stone the kill on a villager is probably a wolf ;)


Way to flail man I thought you were on a "date"
User avatar
black drum
Maritime Lawyer
 
Posts: 14733
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:00 am
Location: Florida

Postby black drum » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:35 pm

portia wrote:
black drum wrote:Oh my bad.

So LOD is the only outstanding vote and he's at a "wedding"?

I need some confirmation of his wedding status.



He sent me a photo via dm

He looks very handsome


Seems improbable TINWOP
User avatar
black drum
Maritime Lawyer
 
Posts: 14733
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:00 am
Location: Florida

Postby VHB » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:37 pm

Waywocket sits on an empty bench in the middle of town. He is reading a book on Chessboxing, thinking about what a lovely time he had on his date, when the sky suddenly grows dark. Oh yeah, it's that total eclipse he remembered hearing about. Barfe Towne is in the path of totality. Too bad he didn't get any of those special glasses.

Oh, no, wait, that was two weeks ago.

So why is it so dark?

Oh.

A bunch of angry people are standing over him, leering maliciously at him as they clutch their guts and struggle to hold their lips together.

"Waywocket is totally not a wolf you guys, his alibi is airtight. Pass the wine will you?"

*BLARGH*

*HURRRRRRRK*

"Hey don't get that on my date clothes! Fine, you can help yourself to the wine."

But it keeps coming. There is no relief.


Nocents has been lynched. He was A Villager.

Night phase is in progress.

nocents wrote:I voted for black drum last page.


nocents wrote:
This is black drum immediately after I stupidly voted for portia. I think the vote did have something to do with my suggestion and that his current defense is poor, and also misspells my name.

Waywocket votes to kill black drum, grabs some port, and retires to play Scrabble with his parents. His first word shall be "vomited." Slack him if needed.


Oh yeah, so you did. Didn't notice it because it wasn't in red
Code: Select all
[color=#FF0000][/color]


final vote count was 5-1
galactagogue wrote:i usually just assume no one is into me, it makes it easier to be myself.

Suspension Bridge wrote:Werewolf was the best thing to happen to me in 2015 and that includes my wedding

bill wrote:every hooker deserves an Oscar for faking orgasms i swear to god
User avatar
VHB
VHS
 
Posts: 8888
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:52 pm
Location: The Cup In Front Of Me

Postby nocents » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:38 pm

black drum wrote:
nocents wrote:Also the dude unnecessarily counting votes to lock in stone the kill on a villager is probably a wolf ;)


Way to flail man I thought you were on a "date"


Whoa whoa whoa I'll take getting killed but don't scare quote the date that I said ended yesterday morning!
User avatar
nocents
 
Posts: 1337
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:30 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Board Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users