HPN WEREWOLF (VILLAGERS TRIUMPHANT!)

There are worse ways to spend the time, but not many.

Postby iambic » Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:47 pm

wait, Cone was first to vote for separator

Legion is still 3/3 in slaying innocents, though
User avatar
iambic
 
Posts: 37870
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:47 am

Postby fuckles » Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:49 pm

burn fox kill em all
Cyril Sneer wrote:INSANE post. I could literally read it for hours.
User avatar
fuckles
 
Posts: 35616
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:58 pm
Location: balls deep in a dumpster

Postby separator » Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:50 pm

whoa.... death is totally gnarly. not bodacious at all..
User avatar
separator
 
Posts: 22539
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:22 pm

Postby Luke » Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:51 pm

duke's frantically made talismans against the wolf, unguents spread on windowsills and acrid powders burned in bowls while facing the south, appeared to harness mystical powers to keep the werewolves away.

This morning, you find duke has been disemboweled and the entrails arraigned out in the dirt like you've seen the crone do many times with a chicken to divine the future. All accounts are of werewolves being dumb beasts, but it's becoming difficult to deny that it is mocking you.
Catullus wrote:I'm not the arbitrator of nudes I just pointed out what made me sad inside.
User avatar
Luke
くコ:彡 くコ:ミ くコ:彡
 
Posts: 12487
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:48 am
Location: Madison, WI

Postby Luke » Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:53 pm

Votes so far:

iambic: Legion

Guy Incognito: ?
fox: ?
junebug: ?
Cone: ?
Legion: ?
Catullus wrote:I'm not the arbitrator of nudes I just pointed out what made me sad inside.
User avatar
Luke
くコ:彡 くコ:ミ くコ:彡
 
Posts: 12487
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:48 am
Location: Madison, WI

Postby Luke » Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:53 pm

Voting will end 3 PM CST on Tuesday,
Catullus wrote:I'm not the arbitrator of nudes I just pointed out what made me sad inside.
User avatar
Luke
くコ:彡 くコ:ミ くコ:彡
 
Posts: 12487
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:48 am
Location: Madison, WI

Postby Legion » Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:17 pm

iambic wrote:provided Legion still lives in the morning, let me be the first to say let's hang Legion

Cronos, abs and separator all lie dead with his urging, and he was first to cast a vote for abs and separator.



We all have innocent blood on our hands, and I do regret it. But this chicanery is beginning to sound mighty suspicious, friend. On the latter count:


iambic wrote:I am suspicious of junebug, yes. and Ampersand, too. but it is separator I accuse. (PAGE 9)


iambic wrote:so the question now is who was separator trying to protect: atomic, ampersand or mr. science? Luke, what happens to separator's spoiling vote? (PAGE 11)


Ampersand wrote:My problem is that I can't help but look suspicious. I swear on my board reputation I Ain't No Wolf! separator is probably a wolf, though. (PAGE 11)


iambic wrote:so separator and Legion skipped voting huh. I wonder if Legion will come in and post his thoughts late again.. (PAGE 14)



What I am beginning to see, dear friends, is a consistent campaign to control the narrative. And can you blame me for following the crowd of people in the past several pages who had already accused our dear, departed separator?

Stuntman: Hipinion for me is like a choose-your-own adventure where every topic is a direct path to the depressed thread.
User avatar
Legion
 
Posts: 8874
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:09 pm
Location: Serfdom in Equestria

Postby Legion » Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:19 pm



Of course, a wise move on the wolves' part would be to leave me alive at this point and do in another.

Ah, they got Luke too. :(

Stuntman: Hipinion for me is like a choose-your-own adventure where every topic is a direct path to the depressed thread.
User avatar
Legion
 
Posts: 8874
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:09 pm
Location: Serfdom in Equestria

Postby Guy Incognito » Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:22 pm

i'm sticking to my guns: iambic must die
wendy wrote:It is not dank
User avatar
Guy Incognito
Infernal Dinosaur
 
Posts: 28961
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: on lot

Postby bunejug » Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:27 pm

iambic has a very selective memory, we can't be led by his biases any longer. rot in hell, iambic.
Image
User avatar
bunejug
 
Posts: 8217
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:51 pm
Location: The Library

Postby bunejug » Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:31 pm

if iambic dies tonight and is innocent, let us lynch Legion next. I realize we are all dead men after if these two lynchings fail, but I don't think I could muster up the will to survive in this town any longer if fox, cone, or guy incognito, my brethren, was the murder.
Last edited by bunejug on Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image
User avatar
bunejug
 
Posts: 8217
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:51 pm
Location: The Library

Postby Luke » Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:31 pm

Votes so far:

Guy Incognito: iambic
junebug: iambic

iambic: Legion

fox: ?
Cone: ?
Legion: ?
Catullus wrote:I'm not the arbitrator of nudes I just pointed out what made me sad inside.
User avatar
Luke
くコ:彡 くコ:ミ くコ:彡
 
Posts: 12487
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:48 am
Location: Madison, WI

Postby iambic » Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:39 pm

if I were the werewolf, why would I leave alive Guy Incognito, who has voted for me like three times? I'd be risking my own life round after round for no reason other than some elaborate double-bluff ... and instead systematically devouring the people who pose no threat to me? kinda saddened that you have such low expectations of the werewolf iambic.

yes, I've been wrong a bunch of times; so have you all. but for all my mistakes I have so far had a part in killing Cronos, a pervert, and Mr. Science, one of the actual werewolves. meanwhile Legion, the only consistent vote for three wrongful lynchings, is trawling 15 pages of the thread to paint me as the villain and making posts defending his innocence before duke's death was even announced.
Last edited by iambic on Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
iambic
 
Posts: 37870
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:47 am

Postby iambic » Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:41 pm

Legion wrote:Of course, a wise move on the wolves' part would be to leave me alive at this point and do in another.

Ah, they got Luke too. :(

"Luke." nice try
User avatar
iambic
 
Posts: 37870
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:47 am

Postby Legion » Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:43 pm



Ad homonym, my friend. Well, near homonym, anyway. Some of us are shirking our very worke in these last-minute attempts to keep our community alive!

Stuntman: Hipinion for me is like a choose-your-own adventure where every topic is a direct path to the depressed thread.
User avatar
Legion
 
Posts: 8874
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:09 pm
Location: Serfdom in Equestria

Postby Cone » Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:47 pm

I am truly shocked as I felt so certain about separator's guilt. The one thing I am sure of though is that junebug and guy incognito are both innocent men, and therefore I vote iambic as well.
User avatar
Cone
 
Posts: 11880
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:58 am

Postby Guy Incognito » Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:48 pm

because what would me more obvious than killing and eating the one person who keeps voting for and suspecting you
wendy wrote:It is not dank
User avatar
Guy Incognito
Infernal Dinosaur
 
Posts: 28961
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:00 pm
Location: on lot

Postby iambic » Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:54 pm

Guy Incognito wrote:because what would me more obvious than killing and eating the one person who keeps voting for and suspecting you

the "more obvious" course of action here would drastically decrease my odds of getting lynched each day. on a sheer numbers game, it would be inane to not do it.

especially since not killing you is apparently evidence of my guilt too!
User avatar
iambic
 
Posts: 37870
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:47 am

Postby iambic » Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:55 pm

I will say Legion's reluctance to dogpile here and seal my fate is giving me pause
User avatar
iambic
 
Posts: 37870
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:47 am

Postby bunejug » Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:52 pm

iambic wrote:if I were the werewolf, why would I leave alive Guy Incognito, who has voted for me like three times? I'd be risking my own life round after round for no reason other than some elaborate double-bluff ... and instead systematically devouring the people who pose no threat to me? kinda saddened that you have such low expectations of the werewolf iambic.


you've used the "werewolf couldn't be that stupid" defense before.


iambic wrote:
Guy Incognito wrote:because what would me more obvious than killing and eating the one person who keeps voting for and suspecting you

the "more obvious" course of action here would drastically decrease my odds of getting lynched each day. on a sheer numbers game, it would be inane to not do it.

especially since not killing you is apparently evidence of my guilt too!


iambic wrote:just read your first post; I didn't realize he changed his vote to Cronos. yeah, that's pretty suspicious. otoh, it would be pretty dumb of him to kill the one dude he has voted for every day.


iambic wrote:and yet, I am torn ; I am wary of these two, and of the wily Smithe who has profited from our loss ; but Mr. Science's case is to mine thinking the most curious. is such a man, schooled and learned in parts abroad, foolish enough even to strike down the very same Soul who called for his Deftruction not once but twice? I think not. would he so blindly pursue this cause at the expenfe even of his own wolfen life? I am certain of the contrary.


not to mention this is fishy

iambic wrote:I think we can all agree that whoever the werewolves are, they are creatures of good taste and discretion
Image
User avatar
bunejug
 
Posts: 8217
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:51 pm
Location: The Library

Postby bunejug » Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:53 pm

and yes, we do have that low expectations of your lycanthropy.
Last edited by bunejug on Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
bunejug
 
Posts: 8217
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:51 pm
Location: The Library

Postby Luke » Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:56 pm

junebug wrote:not to mention this is fishy

iambic wrote:I think we can all agree that whoever the werewolves are, they are creatures of good taste and discretion


In fairness, that was regarding killing Klint.
Catullus wrote:I'm not the arbitrator of nudes I just pointed out what made me sad inside.
User avatar
Luke
くコ:彡 くコ:ミ くコ:彡
 
Posts: 12487
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:48 am
Location: Madison, WI

Postby iambic » Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:07 pm

june, it's a "hanged if you do, hanged if you don't" situation with Guy Incognito. as Mr. Science proved when he killed Stuntman, you'd be just as suspicious of me if Guy Incognito were dead, if not more so.

maybe the best tactic as a werewolf would just be to vote for one person you know is innocent over and over until everyone believes you! hmmm..

p.s. your third quote is excerpted from the post in which I eventually decided to accuse and vote for Mr. Science, the werewolf. I was the vote that made it a majority because others declined to vote. hmmm..
User avatar
iambic
 
Posts: 37870
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:47 am

Postby bunejug » Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:11 pm

your vote for Mr. Science was delayed as long as possible, though. the only reason you put the nail in the coffin was to hopefully deflect attention from yourself in a later round, and it worked when we lynched our mansion-living most handsome and rich neighbor. these tactics will work no longer, I'm afraid you're as dead as every innocent villager you've killed this week.
Image
User avatar
bunejug
 
Posts: 8217
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:51 pm
Location: The Library

Postby fuckles » Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:14 pm

dont even need to be a damn werewolf to tear this town apart anymore
Cyril Sneer wrote:INSANE post. I could literally read it for hours.
User avatar
fuckles
 
Posts: 35616
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:58 pm
Location: balls deep in a dumpster

Postby iambic » Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:20 pm

I didn't have to vote for Mr. Science; someone else — likely the werewolf, fwiw — would have. and I didn't delay; I posted 18 minutes after Guy.

you're making another terrible mistake, but maybe you deserve to.
User avatar
iambic
 
Posts: 37870
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:47 am

Postby iambic » Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:21 pm

if you're right about me, you can kill me tomorrow and still triumph in the game. if you're wrong, your last move will be a fumbling stab in the dark.

I hope you get lucky a second time, because apart from one vote Mr. Science you've been wrong at every turn.
User avatar
iambic
 
Posts: 37870
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:47 am

Postby Riverchrist » Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:28 pm

Yo I heard the crone's weede most danke is up for grabs.
User avatar
Riverchrist
 
Posts: 7108
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:07 pm

Postby fox » Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:22 pm

Legione
Image
User avatar
fox
Prime Galoob
 
Posts: 36498
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:50 pm

Postby Luke » Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:38 pm

Votes so far:

Guy Incognito: iambic
junebug: iambic
Cone: iambic

iambic: Legion
fox: Legion

Legion: ?
Catullus wrote:I'm not the arbitrator of nudes I just pointed out what made me sad inside.
User avatar
Luke
くコ:彡 くコ:ミ くコ:彡
 
Posts: 12487
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:48 am
Location: Madison, WI

PreviousNext

Return to Board Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users