Each night, a small group of werewolves decides to kill a member of their village by pming the moderator. Then, during the day, all the villagers, including the secret werewolves, vote to kill a suspected werewolf by voting for their suspect (writing their name in bold red). The villagers win when all werewolves are dead. The werewolves win when all villagers are dead (equal teams make it impossible for villagers to win, so usually that's accepted as a win condition for the wolves).
(1) Seer: Each night, can focus on another player to detect werewolf blood.
(1) Apprentice Seer: If the Seer dies, the Apprentice will take over their tasks. Until that time, the Apprentice works as a normal Villager.
(1) Diseased: The Diseased carries a secret pox, and if eaten by the wolves, will at least be comforted in the knowledge that the werewolves will be too sickened the following night to attack another innocent.
(3) Masons: The Masons are members of a secret society, and as such, know the whereabouts of each other and can be sure their fellow members are not werewolves. Speaking about one's membership is not recommended, as those who talk too much about the ranks of the Masons befall sudden and violent accidents.
(1) Tanner: The Tanner lives a miserable life reeking of the piss they boil in vats by their shack outside of town. They have a separate win condition, to ensure their death by the end of the game. As G-d fearing, they cannot attempt suicide, but perhaps they can use this werewolf scare to make themselves suspicious enough to become a target…
(2) Cursed: The Cursed will not die when attacked by werewolves, but join their unholy ranks. They act as villagers until they are selected at night, upon which time they join the other side. Being killed in the day will not change their allegiance. Well, it probably will, but they'll be dead.
(1) Minion: The Minion knows the werewolves, and will do anything, including sacrifice themselves to see the wolves' goals met.
(1, secret) Drunk: The Drunk is an additional secret role, applied on top of an existing role. The Drunk's real role is hidden until the end of the third night. Before this, they are told they are a regular villager.
(1, optional) Mayor: Other players may vote for a Mayor to be appointed by writing the candidate's name in bold and blue. Once a candidate has the votes of over 50% of the remaining population, they will be declared Mayor, and their vote will count double when lynching.
List of players
- Legion - DEAD (Apprentice Seer)
- arushofwings - DEAD (Mason)
- Cronos - DEAD (Minion)
- Guy Incognito - DEAD (Villager)
- surly - DEAD (Villager)
- internetstrange - DEAD (Villager)
- Cone - DEAD (Villager)
- pierrot - DEAD (Mason)
- duke - DEAD (Villager)
- iambic - DEAD (Seer)
- CashForGold - DEAD (Villager)
- separator - DEAD (Villager)
- lordofdiapers - DEAD (Aura Seer, formerly Drunk)
- sleigh - DEAD (Villager)
- Capital - DEAD (Villager)
- Ampersand - DEAD (Villager)
- pablito - DEAD (Villager)
- sevenarts - DEAD (Villager)
- stakeout - DEAD (Cursed->Werewolf)
- fox - DEAD (WEREWOLF)
- Mr. Science - DEAD (Villager)
- The Jugdish - DEAD (Villager)
- Alice - DEAD (WEREWOLF)
Night 1: Werewolves kill sevenarts, a Villager.
Day 1: The townsfolk kill Guy Incognito, a Villager.
Night 2: Werewolves kill Legion, an Apprentice Seer.
Day 2: The townsfolk kill Cone, a Villager.
Night 3: Werewolves kill internetstrange, a Villager.
Day 3: The townsfolk kill separator, a Villager.
Night 4: Werewolves kill sleigh, a Villager.
Day 4: The townsfolk kill fox, a Werewolf.
Night 5: Werewolves kill iambic, a Seer.
Day 5: The townsfolk kill Alice, a Werewolf.
Night 6: No victims.
Day 6: The townsfolk kill Cronos, a Minion.
Night 7: Werewolves kill lordofdiapers, a Drunk Aura Seer.
Day 7: The townsfolk kill duke, a Villager.
Night 8: Werewolves kill pablito, a Mason.
Day 8: The townsfolk kill Mr. Science, a Villager.
Night 9: Werewolves kill pierrot, a Mason.
Day 9: The townsfolk kill Jugdish, a Villager.
Night 10: Werewolves kill arushofwings, a Mason.
Day 10: The townsfolk kill stakeout, a Cursed Werewolf.
Night 11: No victims.
Day 11: The townsfolk kill surly, a Villager.
Night 12: Werewolves kill CashForGold, a Villager.
Day 12: The townsfolk kill Capital, a Villager.
Night 13: Werewolves kill Ampersand, a Villager.
Day 13: The townsfolk kill Kaputt, a Diseased.
2 Villagers remain.
2 Werewolves remain.
No Masons remain.
1 Cursed remains.
No Seer remains.
No Apprentice Seer remains.
No Diseased remains.
1 Tanner remains.
No Minion remains.
No Aura Seer, previously a Drunk, remains.Toggle Spoiler