Which boarder would you accept a handjob from?

There are worse ways to spend the time, but not many.

Postby Luke » Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:08 am

Please put your vote in bold red.
Last edited by Luke on Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:16 pm, edited 40 times in total.
Catullus wrote:I'm not the arbitrator of nudes I just pointed out what made me sad inside.
Luke
くコ:彡 くコ:ミ くコ:彡

Postby Luke » Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:08 am

How does this game work?

The most basic version of this game consists of secretly assigning the role of Werewolf or Villager to everyone playing. The Werewolves are in the minority, but they have the advantage of knowing one another. Starting off with a night phase, the werewolves discuss privately who to kill. In the morning, that person is notified by the moderator, and they are out of the game. Then, in the day phase, everyone, including the Werewolves acting as Villagers, will publicly vote to kill a member of the village. The game continues until all the Werewolves are dead, in which case the Villagers win, or the number of Werewolves is equal to the amount of Villagers, in which case it's trivial to see how that ends up with all the Villagers dying and the Werewolves' victory.

In addition to the regular roles of Villagers and Werewolves, there are special roles as follows:

Villager's Team
Seer: The Seer can ask the moderator the status of one player per night, as long as they're living. The moderator will tell the Seer if that player has Werewolf blood, but not disclose special roles.

Apprentice Seer: The Apprentice will take over duties for the Seer, should they meet an unfortunate end. As long as the Seer remains living, the Apprentice acts as a regular Villager.

Aura Seer: The Aura Seer can ask the moderator the status of one player per night, much like the Seer. They can only determine the presence of special roles, however, and a regular Werewolf compared to a regular Villager appears identical.

Masons: The Mason's know each other ahead of time, and can be a powerful bloc when working in secret. Publicly speaking of potential membership in the Masons is not recommended, as these people find a way of dying before their time.

Diseased: The Diseased will sicken the Werewolves if they are killed and eaten at night, and the following night, the Werewolves will not be able to hunt.

Tanner: The Tanner leads a miserable life, and can only win if they are dead by the end of the game.

Bodyguard: The Bodyguard can choose one player per night and privately announce that name to the moderator. That night, the selected player is safe from Werewolves. The Bodyguard can choose themselves, but cannot choose the same player two nights in a row, including themselves.

Hunter: The Hunter, upon being killed in the day or night, immediately fires their rifle. They may choose to kill anyone in retaliation.

Prince(ss): When the Prince(ss) is to be lynched by the town, a royal messenger arrives to reveal their secret. No lynching occurs that day, and they are safe. Be aware that this does not protect them from night attacks from the Werewolves, a Hunter's revenge, or even a second attempt at lynching.

Lycan: These poor people have benign traces of Werewolf blood. They show up to the Seer as Werewolves, but are otherwise Villagers.

Cursed: A Cursed is a Villager, until they are attacked at night by Wolves, upon which they become a Werewolf and no attack is seen that night.

Cupid: Cupid will select two people at the beginning of the game. Those people will become Lovers, and in addition to their previous roles, will die when their counterpart dies. Their win condition changes to only be successful if their beloved is alive at the end of the game, even if they're Villager and Werewolf.

Werewolves' Team
Minion: A Minion is a human helping the Werewolves without their knowledge.

Sorcerer: A Sorcerer can ask the moderator one name in private each night. The moderator will tell the Sorcerer if that person is the Seer or not.

(The identities of both of these roles are kept secret from the Werewolves. Furthermore, the Sorcerer doesn't even know who the Werewolves are initially.)

Lone Wolf: The Lone Wolf appears to be a Werewolf to the rest of the Wolves, but the win condition for the Lone Wolf is to be the only Werewolf alive at the end; that is, one Villager and themselves.

Either team
Drunk: The Drunk is an additional role applied to an existing role. The Drunk does not know their true identity until the third night.
Last edited by Luke on Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Catullus wrote:I'm not the arbitrator of nudes I just pointed out what made me sad inside.
Luke

Postby fuckles » Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:09 am

kill everyone
Cyril Sneer wrote:INSANE post. I could literally read it for hours.
fuckles

Postby Luke » Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:09 am

I hope you get the luck of the draw as a werewolf this time, fuckles.
Luke

Postby pablito » Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:12 am

please add more roles. also i'm super down. but if you want help coordinating, i'm on 1 am - 6 am central time very reliably and have lived my entire life with a snitches get stitches 'tude
Image Image
rabbit wrote:Preacher drinks jack and eats pussy. That's Good stuff.
pablito

Postby surly » Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:14 am

in!
lordofdiapers wrote:damn it Greedo will forever fuck that word for me
surly
the insult bastard

Postby fuckles » Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:21 am

Luke wrote:I hope you get the luck of the draw as a werewolf this time, fuckles.

i am just a lowly kniverer :twisted:
fuckles

Postby Alice » Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:30 am

Definitely in, and the more roles the better.

If there are a huge amount of players and the game gets too big for one moderator, I'd be down to help on that end too.
Alice

Postby lordofdiapers » Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:43 am

In in and in
Stuntman wrote:Does anyone remember Late Night Cheeseburger? That was my jam. Tasted like BO.
lordofdiapers
The Nappy King™

Postby lordofdiapers » Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:43 am

Fuckles no more kill everyone jesus chriat
Stuntman wrote:Does anyone remember Late Night Cheeseburger? That was my jam. Tasted like BO.
lordofdiapers
The Nappy King™

Postby JUGLIFE » Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:47 am

i have fucked
My name is Jugdish, and I am The President of Hipinion
JUGLIFE
ok

Postby feral » Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:54 am

In!

Prefer a 24 hour cycle with no majority or supermajority mechanism. Allows more room for drama and rp. Shorter nights is a good idea

Don't care about ghosts in the main thread as long as they don't clog it up during important times.
Last edited by feral on Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
philosophy isny jut navel gazing about "life"
feral

Postby feral » Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:54 am

Also, has jugdish had sex?! I need to know
philosophy isny jut navel gazing about "life"
feral

Postby bingo » Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:55 am

im into doing this this time
yeaaaaaaaaaaaa american nostalgia love it suburban living civilized families this could be my life
bingo
man in hammock

Postby fuckles » Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:07 am

lordofdiapers wrote:Fuckles no more kill everyone jesus chriat

o-okay

:cry:
fuckles

Postby The Unblinking Eye » Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:12 am

I'm in
Image The backpacked freaks who are always jumping out of my plane go straight to hell Image
The Unblinking Eye

Postby Tuba Gooding Jr » Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:24 am

I would like to participate.
I'm gifted and gonna sell sex
Tuba Gooding Jr

Postby Ampersand » Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:27 am

In.

I hope I'm not a stupid lousy villager again this time.
Ampersand

Postby pierrot » Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:33 am

i'm in
Mood: Image
pierrot

Postby new blood, old hat » Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:34 am

I'm in.

I'm an international player. I'm 13 hours ahead of EST. I kept up with the thread last time pretty well, but would prefer a 24 hour cycle.
new blood, old hat
ok

Postby lordofdiapers » Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:47 am

This'll be a lot more fun knowing that corresponding with others privately is encouraged

Sorry fuckles, kill everyone until the game starts but then maybe say something other than kill everyone for once in your damn life
lordofdiapers
The Nappy King™

Postby mcphee » Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:54 am

I'm just going to watch this time.

Luke: What other roles are you thinking of adding? Or will that depend on the number of players?
THIS IS TOTALLY UNEXCEPTABLE.
mcphee

Postby DRAGONS » Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:06 am

i'd really love to play! i know i don't have a high post count and i'm also in the australian time zone but i loved reading the previous threads and i'm also stupidly obsessed with survivor and wanna experience something similar. i also have nothing to do atm as i'm going through unemployment and a stupid break up so i can promise to post lots.
Image Image (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ send me ur dick pix yoshimi_battles_@hotmail.com (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
DRAGONS
(◠‿◠✿)(◠‿◠✿) kvlt (✿◠‿◠)(✿◠‿◠)

Location: its not a fashion statement, its a fucking death wish

Postby CashForGold » Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:17 am

I would like to do this again.
CashForGold

Postby CashForGold » Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:21 am

24 hour window sounds good, and I was fine with how voting went last time. There were enough people not participating that it would have been hard to come to an actual plurality with some rounds.
CashForGold

Postby surly » Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:23 am

oh, can we get some form of meaningful participation requirement?
lordofdiapers wrote:damn it Greedo will forever fuck that word for me
surly
the insult bastard

Postby VHB » Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:27 am

Yeah this looks like fun and I was a little disappointed I missed the sign up for the last one.

Haven't played this game in a while
galactagogue wrote:i usually just assume no one is into me, it makes it easier to be myself.

Suspension Bridge wrote:Werewolf was the best thing to happen to me in 2015 and that includes my wedding

bill wrote:every hooker deserves an Oscar for faking orgasms i swear to god
VHB
VHS

Postby fuckles » Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:35 am

lordofdiapers wrote:This'll be a lot more fun knowing that corresponding with others privately is encouraged

Sorry fuckles, kill everyone until the game starts but then maybe say something other than kill everyone for once in your damn life

kill em all
fuckles

Postby lordofdiapers » Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:36 am

surly wrote:oh, can we get some form of meaningful participation requirement?
lordofdiapers
The Nappy King™

Postby iambic » Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:50 am

I am in the United States and ready to spend too much time on this
iambic

Next

Return to Board Games