Harry Potter WW-Team Good Wins, Voldemort is defeated

There are worse ways to spend the time, but not many.

Postby Catullus » Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:34 pm

I will absolutely write some exit lore. Give me a few to find gifs ;)

Thank you to everyone who played for making it fun and for humoring me. I love HP and ww and running nerd games. Snatch and Palmer were the best and did so much and were the best lackies a lady could ask for.

If anyone likes the writing part a lot and the hp world I'm probably going to do an ij game that's mostly writing based. Hit me up :)
opi wrote:like i don't think it's possible for catullus to be duplicitous, whereas pretty much every other poster at the time struck me as having one foot in shinra
User avatar
Catullus
Our McGonagall
 
Posts: 11595
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:29 pm
Location: San Jose, CA

Postby Luke » Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:36 pm

I would def rp more Emmanuel & Lars solving wizard crimes.
Catullus wrote:I'm not the arbitrator of nudes I just pointed out what made me sad inside.
User avatar
Luke
くコ:彡 くコ:ミ くコ:彡
 
Posts: 12495
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:48 am
Location: Madison, WI

Postby lordofdiapers » Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:14 pm

internetstrange wrote:my hope for a while there was that I'd be able to hang out with the good cabal long enough to at least be the last death eater, and the fact that some good guys (sleigh, narc blossom, mmmmaybe Luke) either trusted me or were at least willing to entertain me gave me a little hope, but with the exception of mon and tues I've been basically afk for 9 days now and I think it woulda taken more time


lol Luke did not trust you.

Fenrir can bite two people and you were the only other claim.
Stuntman wrote:Does anyone remember Late Night Cheeseburger? That was my jam. Tasted like BO.
User avatar
lordofdiapers
The Nappy King™
 
Posts: 18351
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:50 pm
Location: Parts Unknown

Postby snitch » Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:26 pm

thanks catullus, snatch, and palmer for putting all this together!

This was fun! Gonna be taking a WW break for a while though.

Also, congrats big cat! :D
regular ol' slokra wrote:i have got to be the winner of having made most coworkers say the words "donnie barbados" out loud
User avatar
snitch
ok
 
Posts: 6574
Joined: Tue May 25, 2010 8:48 pm
Location: i stole your bike

Postby lordofdiapers » Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:31 pm

Snitch, bread was trying to get me to be your RP boyfriend and I was going to ask you to go on a ride of the back of dragon :lol: :lol: :oops:
Last edited by lordofdiapers on Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stuntman wrote:Does anyone remember Late Night Cheeseburger? That was my jam. Tasted like BO.
User avatar
lordofdiapers
The Nappy King™
 
Posts: 18351
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:50 pm
Location: Parts Unknown

Postby wendy » Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:37 pm

for the record LoD & i are not as crazy as that sentence would lead people to believe
User avatar
wendy
 
Posts: 33242
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:07 pm
Location: a treehouse

Postby VHB » Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:57 pm

Suspension Bridge wrote:for the record LoD & i are not as crazy as that sentence would lead people to believe


We all live in the glass house when it comes to RP stuff now, don't worry.
galactagogue wrote:i usually just assume no one is into me, it makes it easier to be myself.

Suspension Bridge wrote:Werewolf was the best thing to happen to me in 2015 and that includes my wedding

bill wrote:every hooker deserves an Oscar for faking orgasms i swear to god
User avatar
VHB
VHS
 
Posts: 6931
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:52 pm
Location: The Cup In Front Of Me

Postby internetstrange » Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:48 pm

lordofdiapers wrote:
internetstrange wrote:my hope for a while there was that I'd be able to hang out with the good cabal long enough to at least be the last death eater, and the fact that some good guys (sleigh, narc blossom, mmmmaybe Luke) either trusted me or were at least willing to entertain me gave me a little hope, but with the exception of mon and tues I've been basically afk for 9 days now and I think it woulda taken more time


lol Luke did not trust you.

Fenrir can bite two people and you were the only other claim.

that second line seems like a non sequitur
iambic wrote:no don't make those posts
User avatar
internetstrange
mood ring
 
Posts: 19198
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:47 pm
Location: mother, where are the angels? i'm scared of the changes

Postby internetstrange » Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:49 pm

even if Luke didn't there was potential for a schism among the good village, but I think evil boys failed to mobilize
iambic wrote:no don't make those posts
User avatar
internetstrange
mood ring
 
Posts: 19198
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:47 pm
Location: mother, where are the angels? i'm scared of the changes

Postby bluemoon » Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:56 pm

it was fairly frustrating

i briefly flirted with the idea of forming a smaller evil cabal early on in the game and floated the idea to iambic
User avatar
bluemoon
cruller intentions
 
Posts: 7671
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:46 am

Postby lordofdiapers » Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:12 pm

What I meant by that was I was expecting to hear at least a couple other people claim to have been bitten over the course of the game. You being the sole claim and moving to defend yourself to me privately just made me insanely suspicious. Luke and Stake certainly added fuel to that fire too.
Stuntman wrote:Does anyone remember Late Night Cheeseburger? That was my jam. Tasted like BO.
User avatar
lordofdiapers
The Nappy King™
 
Posts: 18351
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:50 pm
Location: Parts Unknown

Postby snitch » Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:44 pm

lordofdiapers wrote:Snitch, bread was trying to get me to be your RP boyfriend and I was going to ask you to go on a ride of the back of dragon :lol: :lol: :oops:

aha omg :oops: :D

yeeeeaaaaah that part was a little weird i guess lol.

plus it was hard "being in a relationship" with someone who just sat and stared so much!
regular ol' slokra wrote:i have got to be the winner of having made most coworkers say the words "donnie barbados" out loud
User avatar
snitch
ok
 
Posts: 6574
Joined: Tue May 25, 2010 8:48 pm
Location: i stole your bike

Postby snitch » Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:45 pm

and i was also technically evil so we prob wouldn't have lasted since voldemort kinda killed your whole family and all.
regular ol' slokra wrote:i have got to be the winner of having made most coworkers say the words "donnie barbados" out loud
User avatar
snitch
ok
 
Posts: 6574
Joined: Tue May 25, 2010 8:48 pm
Location: i stole your bike

Postby wendy » Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:12 pm

snitch wrote:and i was also technically evil so we prob wouldn't have lasted since voldemort kinda killed your whole family and all.


ONE TIME
User avatar
wendy
 
Posts: 33242
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:07 pm
Location: a treehouse

Postby mikey » Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:38 pm

bluemoon wrote:it was fairly frustrating

i briefly flirted with the idea of forming a smaller evil cabal early on in the game and floated the idea to iambic


:barney:
sordid affair wrote:who is the government to tell me whether or not i can have a four loko w/ my pop tart
User avatar
mikey
Voldemort
 
Posts: 8476
Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 8:55 am

Postby mikey » Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:40 pm

It's still amazing that you can't accept that not trusting the leader of the group (who by definition cannot be fenrir) undermines the entire team.
sordid affair wrote:who is the government to tell me whether or not i can have a four loko w/ my pop tart
User avatar
mikey
Voldemort
 
Posts: 8476
Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 8:55 am

Postby Alice » Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:42 pm

I know there are many games to come in the future but I have another 55 person game set up to completion aside from sign ups. I've stated this previously in Slack a few times already but the basis for the RP theme is campy 90s horror film The Faculty. So it's basically a high school/suburban setting with aliens. Should be an enjoyable, low-pressure, easy RP situation for those who might be opposed to getting into heavy RP.
User avatar
Alice
 
Posts: 1868
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:56 pm

Postby sleigh » Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:43 pm

Whoa
so
User avatar
sleigh
ok
 
Posts: 30129
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:16 pm

Postby Alice » Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:44 pm

I work fast!
User avatar
Alice
 
Posts: 1868
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:56 pm

Postby bluemoon » Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:47 pm

mikey wrote:It's still amazing that you can't accept that not trusting the leader of the group (who by definition cannot be fenrir) undermines the entire team.


It's not that I didn't trust you lmao

You're just bad at the game
User avatar
bluemoon
cruller intentions
 
Posts: 7671
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:46 am

Postby sleigh » Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:48 pm

oh thaaaat's why you were so pissed when i looked your way cuz of the pierrot kill
so
User avatar
sleigh
ok
 
Posts: 30129
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:16 pm

Postby snitch » Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:49 pm

Alice wrote:I know there are many games to come in the future but I have another 55 person game set up to completion aside from sign ups. I've stated this previously in Slack a few times already but the basis for the RP theme is campy 90s horror film The Faculty. So it's basically a high school/suburban setting with aliens. Should be an enjoyable, low-pressure, easy RP situation for those who might be opposed to getting into heavy RP.

uh i know i said i was taking a break but this sounds really fun actually.
regular ol' slokra wrote:i have got to be the winner of having made most coworkers say the words "donnie barbados" out loud
User avatar
snitch
ok
 
Posts: 6574
Joined: Tue May 25, 2010 8:48 pm
Location: i stole your bike

Postby bluemoon » Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:50 pm

sleigh wrote:oh thaaaat's why you were so pissed when i looked your way cuz of the pierrot kill


yeah
User avatar
bluemoon
cruller intentions
 
Posts: 7671
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:46 am

Postby palmer eldritch » Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:11 pm

ok guys only two hours left to get in your night actions
User avatar
palmer eldritch
 
Posts: 20425
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:41 pm

Postby Luke » Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:14 pm

internetstrange wrote:my hope for a while there was that I'd be able to hang out with the good cabal long enough to at least be the last death eater, and the fact that some good guys (sleigh, narc blossom, mmmmaybe Luke) either trusted me or were at least willing to entertain me gave me a little hope, but with the exception of mon and tues I've been basically afk for 9 days now and I think it woulda taken more time


You were Fenrir, of course I wanted you to be the last or second to last Death Eater.
Catullus wrote:I'm not the arbitrator of nudes I just pointed out what made me sad inside.
User avatar
Luke
くコ:彡 くコ:ミ くコ:彡
 
Posts: 12495
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:48 am
Location: Madison, WI

Postby Alice » Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:21 pm

Duke we can collaborate if you wanna work in some more Scream/meta horror. I'm totally okay with reconfiguring stuff and making another faction!

You know how to find me :twisted:
User avatar
Alice
 
Posts: 1868
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:56 pm

Postby bluemoon » Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:53 pm

Alice I wanna play! Would love to be a lowkey non evil role just to see how the other side lives but you know I'm also down for mischief. 8-)
User avatar
bluemoon
cruller intentions
 
Posts: 7671
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:46 am

Postby sevenarts » Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:53 pm

Not to get too far ahead but I know werd and VH Balanced have an Aztec-themed game ready to start very soon, then I'd like to do my 3-faction wolves/vampires monster movie game (which is pretty much ready too, with a bunch of help from Alice) after the holidays. There are probably others too.

Basically let's play werewolf forever now. :D
User avatar
sevenarts
 
Posts: 3722
Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:05 pm
Location: NY

Postby wendy » Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:00 pm

somebody get a calendar
User avatar
wendy
 
Posts: 33242
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:07 pm
Location: a treehouse

Postby Catullus » Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:09 pm

I don't want to change the title, it means it's all over :(
opi wrote:like i don't think it's possible for catullus to be duplicitous, whereas pretty much every other poster at the time struck me as having one foot in shinra
User avatar
Catullus
Our McGonagall
 
Posts: 11595
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:29 pm
Location: San Jose, CA

PreviousNext

Return to Board Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users