HPNWW #9 The Oracle of Thanatos Game Over Evil Wins

There are worse ways to spend the time, but not many.

Postby VHB » Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:44 am

Current Vote Count:

Snatchocles: 2 votes
No Kill: 17 votes
Aphrodite: 69 votes :ahuh:

17 is a clear majority of the 25, but to keep day cycles consistent and make sure everyone has a chance to check in and participate (especially since it's the first day and we started rather suddenly) we're not going to call it early. Feel free to debate among yourselves, flesh out some RP character goofiness, or challenge each other to more wrestling, until then.
galactagogue wrote:i usually just assume no one is into me, it makes it easier to be myself.

Suspension Bridge wrote:Werewolf was the best thing to happen to me in 2015 and that includes my wedding

bill wrote:every hooker deserves an Oscar for faking orgasms i swear to god
VHB
VHS

Postby wendy » Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:14 am

you guys i invented a powder that you can mix with sugar and water to make a flavored beverage who wants one
wendy

Postby wendy » Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:26 am

just trust me on this
wendy

Postby ecto » Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:27 am

o0o0o0o end the witchcraft o0o0o0o
I'm 15 and want to be a part of this friend now. What can I do? (self.LazerBlade)
submitted 3 minutes ago by LazerBlade_Teen
ecto

Postby bongo » Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:35 am

i havent received a role yet
yeaaaaaaaaaaaa american nostalgia love it suburban living civilized families this could be my life
bongo
man in hammock

Postby wendy » Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:41 am

no sacrifice

bingo
wendy

Postby The Unblinking Eye » Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:43 am

I challenge the stick palmer eldritch to wrestling, but I wonder if it is possible to do it sumo style. I learned about this form of wrestling while visiting the far-off land of Japan. Basically, there's a ring and we will try to either push each other out of this inner circle or to make another part of their body besides their feet hit the floor. What say you? Will you face the challenge of sumo wrestling?
The Unblinking Eye

Postby bongo » Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:46 am

oh villagers arent getting pms?

sorry, ive been crushed with work the past 36 hours, pierrot just filled me in.

vote for me if you want to kill a villager i guess!
yeaaaaaaaaaaaa american nostalgia love it suburban living civilized families this could be my life
bongo
man in hammock

Postby The Unblinking Eye » Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:47 am

Snatch wrote:
The Unblinking Eye wrote:I challenge the stick palmer eldritch to wrestling, but I wonder if it is possible to do it sumo style. I learned about this form of wrestling while visiting the far-off land of Japan. Basically, there's a ring and we will try to either push each other out of this inner circle or to make another part of their body besides their feet hit the floor. What say you? Will you face the challenge of sumo wrestling?

finally, log thinks, a sophisticated form of this ghastly art

I know, right?
The Unblinking Eye

Postby bongo » Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:47 am

No sacrifice
bongo
man in hammock

Postby palmer eldritch » Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:49 am

The Unblinking Eye wrote:I challenge the stick palmer eldritch to wrestling, but I wonder if it is possible to do it sumo style. I learned about this form of wrestling while visiting the far-off land of Japan. Basically, there's a ring and we will try to either push each other out of this inner circle or to make another part of their body besides their feet hit the floor. What say you? Will you face the challenge of sumo wrestling?

no
palmer eldritch

Postby kit fox » Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:49 am

TUE you serious?
kit fox
Mike Vance

Postby kit fox » Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:50 am

is that...is that not how this works
kit fox
Mike Vance

Postby VHB » Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:53 am

Apate approves of the fighting spirit, but notes that Persians are not eligible to compete in the noble homoeroticism of Naked Wrestling so beloved by the Thanatosian Cult and the rest of the Hellenic Peninsula. Also, they should not vote, amusing though it is to have the audience heckling people. Bold red from people not actually playing er I mean PERSIANS does occasionally confuse Apate while he checks the roster page. Persians were a monarchy/empire at this point anyway, what are you doing voting? :lol:
galactagogue wrote:i usually just assume no one is into me, it makes it easier to be myself.

Suspension Bridge wrote:Werewolf was the best thing to happen to me in 2015 and that includes my wedding

bill wrote:every hooker deserves an Oscar for faking orgasms i swear to god
VHB
VHS

Postby kit fox » Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:57 am

oh they aren't playing

anyway. Anybody feel like burgin? got some fresh ass goat cheese from my neighbor Miklos.
kit fox
Mike Vance

Postby adamtrask » Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:58 am

A lamb burger with fresh goat cheese would sate my appetite, yes!
Stuntman wrote:The party's over and we're just the people who are too drunk to drive home and everyone is fighting over who gets to sleep on the couch.
adamtrask
funny boy #1

Postby palmer eldritch » Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:00 pm

bingo wrote:oh villagers arent getting pms?

sorry, ive been crushed with work the past 36 hours, pierrot just filled me in.

vote for me if you want to kill a villager i guess!

ok maybe we should sacrifice bingo
palmer eldritch

Postby bongo » Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:01 pm

if i can get myself off of this sodden hammock i will come burg
bongo
man in hammock

Postby The Unblinking Eye » Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:03 pm

The Persian apologizes for his talk of sumo wrestling and its inner circle.
The Unblinking Eye

Postby palmer eldritch » Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:04 pm

oh wait TUE killed me and Snatch lol
palmer eldritch

Postby adamtrask » Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:05 pm

Addendum I - 11:45am, approx

Part of my fascination with this place was the discovery of both sentient sticks and logs! More fascinating still is the fact that the Stick is quite the wrestler! Just today I have watched him pin at least four able-bodied cultists. On top of his great ability at the art of wrestling, the Stick seems quite intelligent. I find myself agreeing with his proclamations more and more often, especially in regards to the dastardly Greeks. I think that it is important that we watch out for feigned ignorance, as that is a clear indicator that a person has something to hide.
Stuntman wrote:The party's over and we're just the people who are too drunk to drive home and everyone is fighting over who gets to sleep on the couch.
adamtrask
funny boy #1

Postby bongo » Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:07 pm

i challenge the stick to wrestling
bongo
man in hammock

Postby werd » Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:10 pm

palmer eldritch wrote:

no

Snatch wrote:

finally, log thinks, a sophisticated form of this ghastly art

Snatch and Palmer eldritch are dead. They were both cultists
night moves wrote:I will not be made fun of by someone who watches animes

hologram wrote:basically burn down your local whole foods and punch a cop because the galaxy don't give a fuck
werd
cooler than laserblast

Postby iambic » Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:11 pm

Iambikos the Great spits out a mouthful of oleander chew.

my friends, I didn't even realize that slaughter had occurred on account of how I'm a totally regular Cultist.

who else has claimed to be a no-fuss Cultist? Snatch and the demigoddess Alice? let us put to papyrus a list of Cultists claims.

also I'm gonna vote to for sacrifice someone today because it's the only way our Priestess can do her work. if you find that suspicious, I find you suspicious, and we can wrestle.
iambic

Postby kit fox » Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:11 pm

got some bad news for everyone re: sticks and logs
kit fox
Mike Vance

Postby bongo » Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:12 pm

some dumb cultists
bongo
man in hammock

Postby adamtrask » Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:12 pm

Goddamnit, TUE, that was fucking stupid, you ass.
adamtrask
funny boy #1

Postby Catullus » Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:13 pm

Wait, what happened

Oh my gods, TUE you idiot
Last edited by Catullus on Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
opi wrote:like i don't think it's possible for catullus to be duplicitous, whereas pretty much every other poster at the time struck me as having one foot in shinra
Catullus
Our McGonagall

Postby bongo » Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:13 pm

yeah that really sucks!
bongo
man in hammock

Postby adamtrask » Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:13 pm

A non-player came in here and got two cultists killed for a laugh.
adamtrask
funny boy #1

PreviousNext

Return to Board Games