Resistance: Harry Potter - everyone is banned

There are worse ways to spend the time, but not many.

Postby wendy » Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:01 am

oh and you guys can RP if y'all want

wendy

Postby Luke » Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:01 am

Oh, and just to clarify, there's no forbidden phrase or word, including "Voldemort".

As comforting as that might seem, please remember that it's because bread doesn't need an excuse to kill you.
Catullus wrote:I'm not the arbitrator of nudes I just pointed out what made me sad inside.

Luke
くコ:彡 くコ:ミ くコ:彡

Postby wendy » Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:04 am

last person to RP in the thread dies

lol just kidding mabye

depends on if i like this bagel i'm about to eat

wendy

Postby VHB » Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:06 am

Better start brewing my potions then. Which I'm really good at (made N.E.W.T. dontcha know).
galactagogue wrote:i usually just assume no one is into me, it makes it easier to be myself.

Suspension Bridge wrote:Werewolf was the best thing to happen to me in 2015 and that includes my wedding

Kenny wrote:If you can remmeber any conversation with a cashier 30 seconds after you had it you're doing it wrong

VHB
VHS

Postby wendy » Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:30 am

i liked my bagel but i dropped it face down on the floor

so one of you is going to die, probably, unless i like this rugelach i'm about to eat

wendy

Postby wendy » Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:36 am

i liked the rugelach

wendy

Postby sevenarts » Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:01 am

Hey somebody get me a potion or wand or something! (Please don't kill me bread I know nothing about HP...)

sevenarts

Postby The Emperor's Son » Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:10 am

submitio

The Emperor's Son

Postby werd » Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:30 am

I put on my robe and wizard hat
night moves wrote:I will not be made fun of by someone who watches animes

hologram wrote:basically burn down your local whole foods and punch a cop because the galaxy don't give a fuck

werd
cooler than laserblast

Postby snitch » Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:36 am

do i have to pick a new character or can i be allimas again?
all day breakfast wrote:somehow i always come in here meaning to ask about socks and leave thinking about existence

ImageImageImageImageImage

snitch
ok

Postby snitch » Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:37 am

actually no i want to be someone different
all day breakfast wrote:somehow i always come in here meaning to ask about socks and leave thinking about existence

snitch
ok

Postby wendy » Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:40 am

wendy

Postby kit fox » Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:48 am

Kicking troll's asses, dispensing swirlies to harry potter, and knocking books out of the hands of nerds with well placed Expelliarmus spells. Just another day at Hogwarts for Hydros Proxy, star keeper for Gryffindor.

There was evil afoot though, he could sense it. And he intended to root it out and send it packing. As much as he bullied nerds and took any opportunity (save for on the quidditch pitch) to embarrass Harry Potter, he loved this school and intended to protect it from any corrupting forces.

kit fox
Mike Vance

Postby VHB » Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:52 am

Going to get a lot of use out of Accio Popcorn again, I can tell.

kit fox wrote:Kicking troll's asses, dispensing swirlies to harry potter, and knocking books out of the hands of nerds with well placed Expelliarmus spells. Just another day at Hogwarts for Hydros Proxy, star keeper for Gryffindor.

There was evil afoot though, he could sense it. And he intended to root it out and send it packing. As much as he bullied nerds and took any opportunity (save for on the quidditch pitch) to embarrass Harry Potter, he loved this school and intended to protect it from any corrupting forces.

Can smell the freshly digested death on your breath from here, mate.
galactagogue wrote:i usually just assume no one is into me, it makes it easier to be myself.

Suspension Bridge wrote:Werewolf was the best thing to happen to me in 2015 and that includes my wedding

Kenny wrote:If you can remmeber any conversation with a cashier 30 seconds after you had it you're doing it wrong

VHB
VHS

Postby granger » Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:53 am

this handsome guy wants a slack invite

granger

Postby kit fox » Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:55 am

You mean my roast beef sandwich? Want a bite?

Reaches sandwich out but pulls it away at the last second

what are you, a vegetarian? get lost nerd.

kit fox
Mike Vance

Postby VHB » Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:00 pm

Bully me today, work for me tomorrow. My dad practically owns this school.

VHB
VHS

Postby palmer eldritch » Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:06 pm

I'm Dumbledore

palmer eldritch

Postby surly » Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:11 pm

dunkio
lordofdiapers wrote:damn it Greedo will forever fuck that word for me

surly
the insult bastard

Postby Luke » Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:22 pm

It's gonna be funny when you guys realize that the stakes aren't temp bans vs. no temp bans, but rather permanent bans vs. temp bans.
Catullus wrote:I'm not the arbitrator of nudes I just pointed out what made me sad inside.

Luke
くコ:彡 くコ:ミ くコ:彡

Postby surly » Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:31 pm

actually my ball went in the net as it always does. you just swatted away some random ball you fuckwit
lordofdiapers wrote:damn it Greedo will forever fuck that word for me

surly
the insult bastard

Postby wendy » Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:39 pm

Private slack channels are permitted and you don't need to invite Luke or me

But if you're fighting and/or turning on each other in said channels I would like to be invited so I can watch

Up to you though

wendy

Postby VHB » Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:57 pm

Suspension Bridge wrote:Private slack channels are permitted and you don't need to invite Luke or me

But if you're fighting and/or turning on each other in said channels I would like to be invited so I can watch

Up to you though

I'll try to keep it public/in thread for your amusement

VHB
VHS

Postby Catullus » Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:58 pm

Yeah what's the fun of yelling if we don't also get bread laughing at us in glee?

Catullus
Our McGonagall

Postby snitch » Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:06 pm

does anyone want to study for OWLs with me :oops:

snitch
ok

Postby Catullus » Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:07 pm

snitch wrote:does anyone want to study for OWLs with me :oops:

My dear, I can assist in Transfiguration, I offer study groups during free time after dinner.

Catullus
Our McGonagall

Postby VHB » Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:09 pm

already passed 8-) [N.E.W.T. in potions, oh yeah!] good luck though 8-)

VHB
VHS

Postby snitch » Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:22 pm

Catullus wrote:
snitch wrote:does anyone want to study for OWLs with me :oops:

My dear, I can assist in Transfiguration, I offer study groups during free time after dinner.

thank you. that's definitely one of my weaker subjects. what's frustrating is that it seems to works fine when I'm alone but i get so nervous and flustered when i have to do it in front of others.

VH Balanced wrote: already passed 8-) [N.E.W.T. in potions, oh yeah!] good luck though 8-)

congrats! :D As a 5th year i'm so relieved I don't have to take NEWTS yet. I'm completely dreading them!

snitch
ok

Postby werd » Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:26 pm

Ok

I gotta say it is a huge RELIEF to not be a evil again

I don't honestly think I could handle being a wolf again and regular villager seems perfect for the amount of effort I'm going to be able to put into this thing

that said, the downside of course is that I don't know who to trust or who is on my team

so if everyone could please pm me with your roles, if you're not comfortable doing this I understand and ask that you pm me with your email address

then I'll just set up a few burner email accounts and we can all communicate that way, I know I'm way more comfortable doing it that way and history indicates most of you are too
night moves wrote:I will not be made fun of by someone who watches animes

hologram wrote:basically burn down your local whole foods and punch a cop because the galaxy don't give a fuck

werd
cooler than laserblast

Postby Catullus » Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:32 pm

werd wrote:Ok

I gotta say it is a huge RELIEF to not be a evil again

I don't honestly think I could handle being a wolf again and regular villager seems perfect for the amount of effort I'm going to be able to put into this thing

that said, the downside of course is that I don't know who to trust or who is on my team

so if everyone could please pm me with your roles, if you're not comfortable doing this I understand and ask that you pm me with your email address

then I'll just set up a few burner email accounts and we can all communicate that way, I know I'm way more comfortable doing it that way and history indicates most of you are too

Catullus
Our McGonagall

PreviousNext

Return to Board Games