SSWW: Game Over: Crewmembers Win

There are worse ways to spend the time, but not many.

Postby kit fox » Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:45 am

gonna go with galactagogue too

ya been shady from the start. if you're an alien mudd probably is too.
kit fox
Mike Vance

Postby granger » Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:56 am

galactagogue
granger

Postby mudd » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:29 am

Kit fox you're right, picking the *BEEP BOOP BEEP* last person is arbitrary. It makes at least as much sense to shoot the *CLICK CLICK WHIRRR* you think is most suspicious. The *BEEP BEEP HUMMM* point is just that grudge shooting like that last round is *WHISTLE PING* reckless and unwise.

But I'm on board with *WHIRR* galactagogue after clearly *BEEP BOOP WHINE* false statements as above.

Beep.
mudd

Postby galactagogue » Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:21 am

guys im just a drug dealer, botany is my cover.
vivian darkbloom wrote:Posting in this thread is like the cheaper version of getting drunk

I like it
galactagogue

Postby big cat » Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:43 am

sleigh
big cat

Postby galactagogue » Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:31 pm

sleigh
vivian darkbloom wrote:Posting in this thread is like the cheaper version of getting drunk

I like it
galactagogue

Postby mudd » Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:40 pm

well whatever we learn today we know who are on the same *BEEP BOOP BEEP* team.

5 galac
2 sleigh

*WHIRRRRR* i think *BEEP BEEP CLICK* sleigh probably won't vote for himself. galac if yer a *BZZT BEEP* maniac may your *BEEP* aim be true. otherwise, we have to *CLICK CLICK CLICK* the cat.

Beep.
mudd

Postby granger » Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:42 pm

Mudd doing the lord's work, one beep at a time
granger

Postby galactagogue » Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:51 pm

this is just my day vote, i have bigger plans as a space over-undertaker

I like it
galactagogue

Postby internetstrange » Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:23 pm

waiting on sleigh to come to his senses. he loses his mind in an hour. Captain Gil
iambic wrote:no don't make those posts
internetstrange
mood ring

Location: a forked path where the Perseus and Sagittarius Arms of the Milky Way come together.

Postby VHB » Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:31 pm

galactagogue wrote:this is just my day vote, i have bigger plans as a space over-undertaker

:lol:
galactagogue wrote:i usually just assume no one is into me, it makes it easier to be myself.

Suspension Bridge wrote:Werewolf was the best thing to happen to me in 2015 and that includes my wedding

bill wrote:every hooker deserves an Oscar for faking orgasms i swear to god
VHB
VHS

Postby kit fox » Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:37 pm

sleigh's absence is bizarre. where are you space cowboy?
kit fox
Mike Vance

Postby mudd » Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:38 pm

the robot is seen fishing around under a cabinet with an extended grabbing arm. eventually the arm emerges with the broken projector arm seen previously. after a series of awkward bends and leans, the robot jams the projector into an unlabel slot on its side. after a series of false starts the projector flickers to life again

*ENABLE PROJECTOR PROTOCOL*

the mechanicist from before appears again, now sitting slightly hunched over on what reveals itself to be a commode. his overalls are slung around his knees. his expression is surprise

what? what the fuck turn that off. well ok, quickly now: my suspects are galactagogue and big cat, as i've said. and if i'm shot i intend to follow that line. but i recommend other potential shooters down the chain, note that kit fox has pointed out the flaw in my original suggestion. it's possible that he did this with full knowledge of who really needs to be killed, but actually i take that to be evidence that he sees me as the accomplice to galac's nefarious scheme. and it's true, i posted her as the potential survivor because i didn't look at the list before proposing a criterium for last spaceperson standing. i would like to officially propose kit fox as last man standing in the event of a shooting cascade.

and now give me some privacy please!

the mechanist turns from the audience and reaches for what is presumably space toilet paper. the projection mercifully cuts out. the robot ejects the projector arm into a large punch bowl left over from a holiday party conducted well before captain gil confined the crew, now containing mostly condensate and congealed sick. the projector arm crackles with energy briefly and is silent. the robot shifts into low power mode and starts to snore.
mudd

Postby internetstrange » Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:21 pm

What time is it? I can't tell. Crazy board clock
internetstrange
mood ring

Location: a forked path where the Perseus and Sagittarius Arms of the Milky Way come together.

Postby internetstrange » Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:21 pm

oop okay two minutes
internetstrange
mood ring

Postby sleigh » Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:22 pm

gogglesGoogle
so
sleigh
ok

Postby internetstrange » Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:22 pm

holy moly
internetstrange
mood ring

Postby internetstrange » Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:23 pm

The vote is closed. Stand by for sp'lore.
internetstrange
mood ring

Postby sleigh » Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:24 pm

Capn, requesting an update update on the roster

Kssssch
so
sleigh
ok

Postby internetstrange » Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:26 pm

The following crewmembers exist rambunctiously on a spaceship:

*kit fox
*granger
*badvibes
*catullus
*sleigh (you)
*mudd
*big cat
*goggles, temporarily
internetstrange
mood ring

Postby internetstrange » Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:43 pm

Galactagogue walked the halls of the Rare Boy alone.

She'd been in the sp'arboretum during the kerfuffle the day before. The misting nozzles had hidden the sound of the blaster fire, and so she hadn't been prepared for what she'd seen when she emerged. Carnage.

Her first stop had been Ankh's room. She'd stepped over terrible bedwetter's blast radius into the door. Ankh and Surly were still lying, prone, wrapped in one another's arms. She'd watched them for—how long? An hour? Two hours? Just thinking about companionship, loyalty, bravery, and compassion. Human virtues. Where did they come from? Were they the wellspring of love and emotion, or ideology that existed only to fuel the ship, as surely as the hyper-plutonium rods that burned in the hyper-plutonium burner? What did they do for people—people that lived, laughed, and loved and eated and prayed, people that did botany in space, people that died wrapped in one another's arms, people that were really crazy and all shot one another? In space? What good was it all? In space, I mean.

Eventually, galactagogue came back to herself. With infinite tenderness, she shut Surly and Ankh's eyes, then pulled a comforter up over the pair. With very finite tenderness, she stuck Surly's thumb in Ankh's nose. Unbelievable. Are you for real?

On her way out of their room she slipped and fell in terrific bedwetter, but managed to catch herself on the wall and straight up before getting too much on her. Then she slipped again and this time it just went everywhere. She got tb in her hair and all over her clothes and in her eyelashes, it was crazy.

She then followed Surly's trail of blood back to the airlock, and when she saw the disaster there she went, "Wow!" She drew closer to try to figure out what had happened, but she tripped over capital and fell in landspeed's brains, then when she was trying to straighten up she lost her balance and sort of rolled over doritopassion, and tried to roll away but wound up rolling into snatch and palmer and kinda flopped around between them trying to find purchase. Eventually she was able to straighten up, and she was so enthused about that that she jumped in the air and shouted, "Yes!" But when she came back down she landed in stakeout and that made a big mess. In trying to extricate herself from him she tripped over capital again and did everything that I just said over again. The whole thing took like an hour.

When she finally made it out, she found herself face-to-face with sleigh.

"What's up, sleigh?" she asked.

He shook his head. He looked a little...perturbed. His hair was greasy and stringy, and he was shuddering, and his lips were pressed tightly together.

"What's up, dude?" she asked again. "I gotta say, you're lookin' sorta crazy. What's going on? Where are the others?"

He shook his head and didn't stop shaking it. Galactagogue took a step back. His whole body was shuddering. Should she...run? Help him? What was right?

Suddenly he burst out, "I WANNA KILL YOU!" Immediately he regained his composure. "Hoo boy, sorry about that. I don't know what that was. Really felt like I was about to lose my mind."

"Haha, it's no problem," said Galactagogue. "Sometimes I, too, feel—"

Suddenly Sleigh shot Galactagogue, and Catullus was there shooting her too, and kit fox and granger were also there in the hallway shooting Galactagogue, and mudd shot Galactagogue, and everyone was shooting her at that time.

"Guh!" said Galactagogue as she was being shot. Then she got an idea. "I'll do some shooting too." She took her blaster out and shot Sleigh.

"AH, she shot me back," Sleigh said. He thought furiously. He had shot Galactagogue, but then she had shot him. That was a good amount of shooting. But was it...enough? He didn't want there to be too much shooting. Nor did he want there to be not enough shooting. He deliberated and decided that it would be wise for him to do a little more shooting, so he shot Catullus.

Catullus was disappointed to find that she'd been shot, because this meant she was going to be dying soon. Had she lived a full life? She took her sp'bucket list out of her sp'acesuit and consulted it. Fly on the Rare Boy? Check. Shoot Galactagogue? Check. Give something up for Lent one year, not as a religious thing, just as an exercise in self-discipline? Check. See space? Check. Shoot people in space? Check. Be shot by Sleigh? Check. Shoot kit fox? Ch—...wait.

So Catullus shot kit fox and then died, having lived a full and happy life. Kit fox, for his part, was an alien, so when he got shot he blew up and all the green alien goop went out of him, and it went all over everyone that was standing there, and at least a little got in everyone's mouth.

Galactagogue is dead. She was a Trigger-Happy Bloodthirsty Nut.
Sleigh is dead. He was a Trigger-Happy Bloodthirsty Nut.
Catullus is dead. She was a Trigger-Happy Bloodthirsty Nut.
kit fox is dead. He was a Me Too.

Day 3 is over. Night 3 begins now.
Last edited by internetstrange on Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
internetstrange
mood ring

Postby internetstrange » Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:44 pm

Night 3 is over. Day 4 begins now and will end when the remaining players (granger, badvibes, mudd, big cat) have all voted.
internetstrange
mood ring

Postby kit fox » Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:50 pm

god damnit
kit fox
Mike Vance

Postby internetstrange » Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:55 pm

a ghost tendering an apologia for an alien.......Now I've damn heard it all. Captaingil
internetstrange
mood ring

Postby big cat » Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:59 pm

badvibes
big cat

Postby mudd » Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:02 pm

After my own last couple *BEEP BEEP WHIRR* posts I should probably vote for myself. But I'm gonna *MECHANICAL SHRIEK* stick to

big cat

Beep.
mudd

Postby granger » Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:06 pm

big cat
granger

Postby dr. badvibes » Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:17 pm

ok then, big cat
dr. badvibes

Postby internetstrange » Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:17 pm

Day 4 is now over. Stand by for sp'lore.
internetstrange
mood ring

Postby dr. badvibes » Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:22 pm

spoiler: we all die
dr. badvibes

PreviousNext

Return to Board Games