WW #14: AGENTS WIN

There are worse ways to spend the time, but not many.

Postby palmer eldritch » Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:51 pm

oh wait he's reading the board rn, hi fox!

palmer eldritch

Postby palmer eldritch » Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:53 pm

people who seem probably good to me:

big cat
vhb
narc blossom (since he voted for me I'm guessing he's just a dingbat villager and not a wolf)
fox (probably just a no show? but not super helping us)

the rest of them are harder to read people for me in general - mudd and capital seem like they always do, fuckles is being pretty quiet

palmer eldritch

Postby palmer eldritch » Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:55 pm

my best guess is lucky or fuckles, and I hate whatever cifom shit lucky is doing after almost being voted off twice

lucky

palmer eldritch

Postby Lucky » Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:58 pm

narc blossom
palmer eldritch
Last edited by Lucky on Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
katy perry pissing all over my diamond-encrusted crown as I sentence another peon to death

Lucky

Postby palmer eldritch » Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:59 pm

hmm

palmer eldritch

Postby Lucky » Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:59 pm

:P
katy perry pissing all over my diamond-encrusted crown as I sentence another peon to death

Lucky

Postby Lucky » Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:05 pm

What the hell is cifom?

Sounds like FBI codewords to me

Lucky

Postby VHB » Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:06 pm

Man, like, dude, who would ever admit to being a narc?

No narc would ever do that, bro.

Except, everybody knows a narc would never admit to being a narc, so...

Man, I gotta go meditate on the waves over this one.

Lucky
galactagogue wrote:i usually just assume no one is into me, it makes it easier to be myself.

Suspension Bridge wrote:Werewolf was the best thing to happen to me in 2015 and that includes my wedding

Kenny wrote:If you can remmeber any conversation with a cashier 30 seconds after you had it you're doing it wrong

VHB
VHS

Postby Lucky » Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:10 pm

Shame bluemoon already died or she could tell you FBI agents how much of a rad surfer I am

Lucky

Postby Lucky » Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:24 pm

Figured I would've been killed on the second night after my posts about not getting a role pm. Genuinely didn't read the thread to know what was going on there.

But yeah bluemoon was the seer and died before she could tell anyone apparently. She scanned me and trask which I guess sounds mighty convenient to everyone but there we go.

Lucky

Postby Lucky » Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:34 pm

lotta moving pieces over here folks, lots of info flying around

palmer eldritch
fox

Lucky

Postby palmer eldritch » Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:35 pm

that is... an interesting story yes

uhhh if the seer is dead that probably would have been useful info to know prior to now, because that would be very bad news

palmer eldritch

Postby Lucky » Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:41 pm

Yeah, thought she would've told some more people. If she did some of us could've confirmed our surfer-dom with each other.

Lucky

Postby can't » Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:49 pm

palmer
lucky suck it narc

can't

Postby surly » Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:50 pm

palmer eldritch wrote:lol wtf is lucky doing

probably cheating
lordofdiapers wrote:damn it Greedo will forever fuck that word for me

surly
the insult bastard

Postby Jarl Skeletal » Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:56 pm

Lucky wrote:but it seems everyone is a surfer? i do not appreciate that AT ALL. guess i'll just hang out on the beach, standing around with this board i stole from grammatron's surfer hut

Lucky you gotta go man. You're not even a surfer and you're harshing the vibes, dude.
greasefire wrote::

pablito wrote:im never dtf and always keep it covered

Jarl Skeletal

Postby mudd » Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:54 pm

i just got this email from my pooch, looks like he's managed to get himself to the beach without me. imma get there soon, just watch out!

and yeah i was down with taking lucky down yesterday, today i don't even feel bad about it.

m
mudd

Postby Jarl Skeletal » Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:03 pm

thats just... thats just how it is, my dudes. The waves giveth and the waves taketh. vaya con Dios kelli
greasefire wrote::

pablito wrote:im never dtf and always keep it covered

Jarl Skeletal

Postby VHB » Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:13 pm

There might be no margin for error left my brahs.

We're on the EDGE.

I like it.

It's not tragic to die doing what you love. But that doesn't mean we can't live doing what we love a little longer.

Mudd, Blossom, Fuckles, Palmer, Capital. At least one of you has gotta be a Narc. Maybe two of ya.

And the rest of ya probably think I'm a Narc, man.

Man, I don't even know. I'd rather be skydiving.
galactagogue wrote:i usually just assume no one is into me, it makes it easier to be myself.

Suspension Bridge wrote:Werewolf was the best thing to happen to me in 2015 and that includes my wedding

Kenny wrote:If you can remmeber any conversation with a cashier 30 seconds after you had it you're doing it wrong

VHB
VHS

Postby VHB » Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:32 pm

Bodhi, man, if you're still around and we didn't accidentally wipe you out, man, speak up. We need your insights, broseph.

VHB
VHS

Postby can't » Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:51 pm

you can cross me off.

Fuckles wanted to die/ didn't mind

Capital seems chill

VH Balanced and Palmer are probably FBI dicks blowing up our spot

can't

Postby VHB » Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:03 pm

No thoughts on Mudd, dude? One way or the other?

VHB
VHS

Postby can't » Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:07 pm

surly is also a narc

can't

Postby mudd » Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:19 pm

man i don't even know how my surf board got out there without me, that's fucked up. i'm gonna get there and catch it just wait

ok so this is the fucking crunch. everything on the table here.

vhb - you are playing the way you always do. putting fun slightly above winning maybe, but i'm pretty sure you're on my team.

narc - this feels like your usual play too. throwing guesses and hunches, sticking to them sometimes even when everyone abuses you for it. team good too.

palmer - definitely feels like normal palmer to me. sticking to numbers and logic, all spock and shit. gonna assume his character is ok with sandwiches and not call him out for that, i think he's with us.

fuckles - i've not played with fuckles before, apart from his early assassination in wwiv. he's not super present but he's sort of aloof anyway. if he were a wolf it would be a pretty fine mask for it, but i don't know.

capital - pretty chill, prolly too chill. in character more than in the game? i feel like he's laying seriously low here. so my sense is wolf. i'll wait till morning to put the red on it, but unless someone has some compelling counterarguments this is my pick.

i feel like we got one already but i don't know. i feel bad about lucky, sort of auto-piloted without reading his last string of posts carefully and i'm worried we fucked outselves over.

m
mudd

Postby can't » Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:42 pm

could always vote for mud though. BUT I would feel hella lame doing it tho since he is chill af.

can't

Postby palmer eldritch » Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:11 am

can we not do a game with no death reveals like this ever again? it's such a bummer that even our mod quit.

but I feel pretty good about killing lucky in retrospect, so I hope it's 5-1 and not 4-2. if it's the latter, well, it's just a fuckin crapshoot whether we get this right.

I'll try to get on my actual computer tonight to look at the vote patterns and see if there is any glimmers of useful info there

palmer eldritch

Postby fuckles » Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:22 am

i agree that no death reveals really takes the excitement out of the game
Cyril Sneer wrote:INSANE post. I could literally read it for hours.

fuckles

Postby palmer eldritch » Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:09 am

day 1:

narc blossom - grammatron (vote 1)
vh balanced - grammatron (vote 2)
mudd - grammatron (vote 3)
fuckles - grammatron (vote 4)
bluemoon - grammatron (vote 5)

big cat - separator (vote 1)
palmer eldritch - separator (vote 2)
capital - separator (vote 3)

grammatron - lucky (vote 1)
separator - lucky (vote 2)

catullus - fuckles (vote 1)
grammatron - fuckles (vote 2, then retracted)

fox - no vote
lucky - no vote

day 2:

palmer eldritch - separator (vote 1)
lucky - separator (vote 2)
big cat - separator (vote 3)
capital - separator (vote 4)

separator - lucky (vote 1)
mudd - lucky (vote 2)
catullus - lucky (vote 3)

vh balanced - vh balanced (vote 1)

fox - no vote
fuckles - no vote
narc blossom - no vote

day 3:

palmer eldritch - lucky (vote 1)
vh balanced - lucky (vote 2)
narc blossom - lucky (vote 3)
capital - lucky (vote 4)
mudd - lucky (vote 5)

big cat - fox (vote 1)
lucky - fox (vote 2)

narc blossom - palmer eldritch (vote 1, retracted)
lucky - palmer eldritch (vote 2, retracted)

lucky - narc blossom (vote 1, retracted)

fox - no vote
fuckles - no vote

I highlighted the people the were killed by wolves in blue since they're the only people we know are/were good

palmer eldritch

Postby palmer eldritch » Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:26 am

so anyway I guess I find myself mostly in agreement with mudd even though I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing

I think VHB and narc seem pretty normal, though I was fooled in transylvania by VHB and thought he was good when he very much wasn't. they were also both pretty quick to jump on the lucky vote on day 3.

I can't read mudd super well in any of these games and I always think he's evil when he turns out to be good. he at least has put his thought out there and they seem reasonable. I really do think/hope lucky was probably evil and mudd voted for him the day before I did, along with catullus who was killed by wolves immediately thereafter, which seems positive if that assumption about lucky is true, but who fuckin knows.

I don't necessarily buy fuckles "I don't care if I die" thing cause it could be a bluff, and then he disappeared from the game entirely, and showed up to agree with me that the no death reveals thing sucks, so maybe he just isn't digging the game. I don't know

Capital is also unreadable and always plays the same, he got lynched in thanatos as a good guy for this playstyle but then I gave him too much benefit of the doubt in transylvania when he turned out to be team evil. it looks like he always voted the same way as me, but toward the end of the vote.

so in summary, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

and sorry for relying so much on the metagame here but there's like, nothing to really go on, at all

palmer eldritch

Postby lordofdiapers » Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:34 am

It woulda been so much easier if Lucky just told the wolves all the scans sgain
Stuntman wrote:Does anyone remember Late Night Cheeseburger? That was my jam. Tasted like BO.

<3

lordofdiapers
The Nappy King™

PreviousNext

Return to Board Games