WW #14: AGENTS WIN

There are worse ways to spend the time, but not many.

Postby Catullus » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 am

oooOoOooo God damn it oooOooo

Catullus
Our McGonagall

Postby Jarl Skeletal » Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:07 am

Brahs, when I look out over these beaches that we call our home do you know what it is that I see? Our friends are gone, brahs. They're all replaced by tourists and socks-and-sandals wearing, salt-life bumper sticker having, lame-ass herbs. Now, I don't like to speak ill of anybody, but, my dudes, we are on the precipice of a cluster fuck right here. It's down to the wire now; the big one is coming in and we need to be out there and ready. If these feds and their narc friends take us out it's finished. Game over, man. So far I have been voting to waste kooks and frubes, basically if you didn't surf or you suck I voted for you. Right now I am hella suspicious of mudd and vhb but when it comes down to it I'm a surfer, dudes, not a detective. I read waves not people.

But now I'm at a loss.

I need to meditate on this.

Gonna hike up into the mountains and seclude myself.

Really give it a good think before I can vote.
greasefire wrote::

pablito wrote:im never dtf and always keep it covered

Jarl Skeletal

Postby fox » Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:37 am

ooOoooOoo I'm still on the board. I told laserblast I was traveling and not available all weekend... surfs up... in heaven... ooOoooOoo

fox
Prime Galoob

Postby VHB » Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:38 am

Okay brahs. This might be our last chance to do this while we're all here. And that's kinda lame because it didn't have to be that way, and there's a bunch of waves and banks still out there. But like, the next generation of Presidents will come along, some day, and catch 'em. It's the way mother earth works, man.

But like, years ago, when I was still new to the scene, man, there was this one babe who started showing up on the beach at the same time. And like, the first few times she didn't really seem like she wanted to be there, she was just some dude's girlfriend, right. Just wanted to hang out and drink and sit by the bonfires and wasn't really into living life to the extreme. But one day, she finally got talked into getting on a board herself, and you know what happened?

From that moment on, man, we could never get her off the board. Once she tried it, she found out she really liked it, and nothing else would do anymore. She caught every wave, man. Tireless pursuit of life at its fullest. No wave she would not chase down. She surfed hard, man. She wanted to be President, too, but of course it didn't work that way. Not because she was a babe, per se, but we were out of masks too, man. "Sorry, babe, looks like you don't get to be President." But she was chill with it and just caught the waves until we were back and she stashed that cash where nobody but us could ever find it. They still haven't, man. Righteous.

Then one day, then as now, the FBI was coming for us, man, but she was the one on the beach because there was a huge wave out that day. Dangerously huge, man, like worthy of Maverick. None of the rest of us were up to it, but of course she was. Her and one other dude. But he was a Narc, man. I saw him cuff her, try to bring her in. There was a chopper. She knew her time was up, man. Then, right as that monster wave was cresting, she told him to look at that wave, and how beautiful it was, and pleaded with him to let her catch that one last wave. Of course he said no, so she pointed out to him that she was surrounded. There was nowhere for her to go. This beach, see, had cliffs on both sides. You know the one, right? Yeah. I still remember, because it made me laugh so hard. She said "What am I gonna do, I can't paddle to New Zealand!" And you know what? That Narc got a heart for like one second, undid the cuffs, and told her to Vaya Con Dios one last time as the FBI surrounded her.

So she paddled out, and this wave was so HUGE man, like I said even we wanted no part of it, it was a killer, brah, but what did she have to lose? I heard the Narcs say something about getting her when she came back in. But of course she didn't. Even over the roar of the wave that crashed over her when I saw her for the last time, I could hear her laughing.

That was the last any of us saw of her. But like, years later, I got a letter, and it was written in her handwriting. It read simply:

"Update: I'm still laughing."

Guess she paddled to New Zealand after all.

Anyway, I tell you this story because she always rode so hard, grabbed life by both hands, man, and it inspired us then and still inspires me now. She did this thing, man, where she'd stay up all night reading Tide Charts, man. All night. Like I said, once she got into it, she really got into it. Least I can do now is try and do what she'd do, maybe the next generation will keep it going. I reviewed the whole thread, man, looking for vote patterns.

NIGHT 1: Brother Trask wiped out by Narcs.

DAY 1:
Narc Blossom: Grammatron (1)
me: Grammatron (2)

Narc denies Bodhiness

Mudd: Grammatron (3)
1 armed Cat: Fuckles (1)
Grammatron: Fuckles (2)
Big Cat: Separator (1)
Grammatron retracts Fuckles (1) and switches to Lucky (1)
Palmer: Separator (2)
Capital: Separator (3)

Lucky says he didn't get a role PM, fuckles tells him to check again

Separator: Lucky (2)
Fuckles: Grammatron (4)
Bluemoon: Grammatron (5)

Grammatron says Lucky is the only one acting like a narc.

Grammatron Day 1 kill.

NIGHT 2: Bluemoon killed by Narcs.

DAY 2
Lucky posts some furry surfer art

Palmer recaps the previous vote.

Separator: Lucky (1)
Mudd: Lucky (2)
Lucky tries to vote for EVERYONE
VHB (me) votes for VHB (me) (1), randomly rolled
Palmer: Separator (1)
Catullus: Lucky (3)
Lucky clarifies for Separator (2)
Big Cat: Separator (3)
Capital: Separator (4)

Separator Day 2 Kill

NIGHT 3: Catullus Killed by Narcs

DAY 3:
Lucky: Narc Blossom (1)
Narc Blossom: Palmer Eldritch (1)

Lucky admits(?) FBI via images.

Big Cat: Fox (1)
Palmer: Lucky (1)
Lucky switches from Narc Blossom (0) to Palmer Eldritch (2)
VHB: Lucky (2)

Lucky claims Bluemoon was Bodhi and shared info with him before she went (claims Trask: good, Lucky: good)

Lucky switches from Palmer (1) to Fox (2)
Narc Blossom switches from Palmer (0) to Lucky (3)
Capital: Lucky (4)
Mudd: Lucky (5)

Lucky dies Day 3
Fox disappears Day 3 and is revealed a Surfer

Night 4: Big Cat killed by Narcs

DAY 4:
here we are, bros.
galactagogue wrote:i usually just assume no one is into me, it makes it easier to be myself.

Suspension Bridge wrote:Werewolf was the best thing to happen to me in 2015 and that includes my wedding

Kenny wrote:If you can remmeber any conversation with a cashier 30 seconds after you had it you're doing it wrong

VHB
VHS

Postby palmer eldritch » Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:10 pm

did you email the wolve(s) to gloat? I think that's the next step

palmer eldritch

Postby palmer eldritch » Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:11 pm

I've made the wrong decision in this situation so many times that thinking about this game rn makes me wanna barf

palmer eldritch

Postby palmer eldritch » Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:19 pm

I guess I think fuckles is probably good and capital makes me feel uneasy and if no one else is going to make a move then fuck it

Capital

palmer eldritch

Postby palmer eldritch » Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:21 pm

if anyone else has a better idea I'll try to check in before the deadline but I'm gonna go play with my daughter now and not think about this game

palmer eldritch

Postby can't » Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:38 pm

There's no better move PE. But if people want another radical idea to get behind instead, I'm going to put a vote down for VH Balanced. Boom

can't

Postby VHB » Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:59 pm

Yeah, Palmer, I was thinking Capital too. He cast the last vote on Day 2 and it broke a tie, ensuring a death. Unless he somehow knows that Separator (who he voted to condemn) was FBI, that looks really weird.

We could lose if we're wrong and it's 2-4 (if its 1-5 then no worries, brah). If we think it's 2-4 we can technically afford to punt until tomorrow when it becomes 2-3 but that's an absolute do-or-die if that's the case.

Capital, would love to hear from you, and have it be something that can chance my mind, broski.
galactagogue wrote:i usually just assume no one is into me, it makes it easier to be myself.

Suspension Bridge wrote:Werewolf was the best thing to happen to me in 2015 and that includes my wedding

Kenny wrote:If you can remmeber any conversation with a cashier 30 seconds after you had it you're doing it wrong

VHB
VHS

Postby Jarl Skeletal » Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:33 pm

my vote on day 2 was the same as my vote on day one, brahs. I voted for separator because he wasn't around and then when he was he was just hanging out on the beach. Nobody else stood out at that point so that's what I went with.

But now, without death reveals and our main dude Bohdi probably dead, it's kind of a toss-up for who to vote for now . I have to go with you VH Balanced
greasefire wrote::

pablito wrote:im never dtf and always keep it covered

Jarl Skeletal

Postby VHB » Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:37 pm

Honestly, the tie is probably better.

VHB
VHS

Postby VHB » Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:40 pm

I wonder what's going to happen from here

VHB
VHS

Postby mudd » Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:48 pm

i finally made it to the water and now i've lost my board goddamit

i feel pretty exposed as the last vote in a tie-breaker. but i'm already on the record for being suspect of capital so i'm sticking with my gut. waiting out a tie is crazy but not crazy enough.

m
mudd

Postby VHB » Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:49 pm

Capital

Mudd

VHB
VHS

Postby bigcat » Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:52 pm

Voting is closed. Stand by for lore.

bigcat

Postby bigcat » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:01 pm

A circle of surfers stands around the nightly bonfire.They are all eating pizza. They think about killing each other, things are getting way harsh. But wait, there are too many opinions.

All of a sudden a huge tidal wave rears up on the beach. It's coming closer and closer, threatening to engulf them all. Good god. Who knew the FBI had climate control. Well, we all suspected.

As the tidal wave gets closer and closer, VHB shouts, "You dummies! Look! It's just a front of clouds moving in. Durrrrr!" Everyone laughs and does cheers with their kombucha as the last glimmers of sun fade from the horizon.

Night 5 begins... NOW.
Last edited by bigcat on Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bigcat

Postby can't » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:03 pm

:O

can't

Postby VHB » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:05 pm

Night 5 actually, you died Night 4 Big Cat/Kelli :)

VHB
VHS

Postby can't » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:10 pm

Man fuck the man man
man fuck a damn narc
whatever this is and wherever I'm going I just want to say I ride hard for surfing and I fucking love you Keanu.

to my moms and pads: you never understood me but you simply slay anyway

can't

Postby can't » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:18 pm

can't

Postby mudd » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:19 pm

on the plus side i've finally got up on my board!

on the minus side, we're about to lose another person and whoever dies now was unquestionable team good. ugh.

m
mudd

Postby bigcat » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:33 pm

He should have known.

Anyone who's ridden long enough sees the Wave right before it's time to go to the Surf Shop in the Sky. And no surfer knew the ways of beach lyfe better than this particular bb.

WIPEOUT!!! VHB is dead. Day 5 will last until tonight (2/14) at 7:30 PM EST.

bigcat

Postby palmer eldritch » Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:16 pm

ugh really

palmer eldritch

Postby palmer eldritch » Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:18 pm

Vh was probably right about a tie being a good move or whatever but I'd rather just get this game over with asap

palmer eldritch

Postby palmer eldritch » Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:20 pm

I also don't know what vh dying means as a wolf strategy here

palmer eldritch

Postby palmer eldritch » Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:20 pm

if it was intended to make me confused then congratulations

palmer eldritch

Postby can't » Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:22 pm

I hear you bra. this is so FOCKED OP.
This vote is to release my homie edit palmer
I mean capital
Last edited by can't on Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

can't

Postby palmer eldritch » Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:34 pm

I'm pretty sure they were hoping that would happen yes

if you wanna go that way then good luck everyone if there's only one wolf left, I think you get one more lynch?

palmer eldritch

Postby palmer eldritch » Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:47 pm

well my post above was responding to narc originally voting for me

palmer eldritch

PreviousNext

Return to Board Games