HPN WW #17: The Faculty *STUDENTS, PILLHEAD, GOTH WIN*

There are worse ways to spend the time, but not many.

Postby Alice » Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:01 pm

7 - bill
2 - kit fox
1 - DRAGONS
1 - Capital

A little over 3 hours remains to vote. 11 voters out of 24 is a pretty shitty turnout.

NO VOTE logged for:

john plainman
bill
efreet
metersk
Suspension Bridge
mudd
adamtrask
Ampersand
Ankh
separator
Capital
universe
lordofdiapers
Alice

Postby sailormoonvillain666@aol.com » Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:03 pm

that's also a p suss casimir post of using roleplay to explain absence and then provide gameplay mechanisms rather than their own thoughts, i think past players have seen some infamous info dumps used when someone is catching fire, and say the vote was to get them to talk when i just explained they prob wouldn't be able to do that.

casimir who have you been talking to this game?
who are you suss about?
what parts of the game have you been confused about?
remember to please don't feed the trolls ;)
sailormoonvillain666@aol.com
(◠‿◠✿)(◠‿◠✿) kvlt (✿◠‿◠)(✿◠‿◠)

Postby milano boy » Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:11 pm

voting to lynch bill based on what's been said here and the fact that she played a pretty similar and killer wolf game the last time i played with her.
milano boy

Postby separator » Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:13 pm

catching up, not sold on this bill vote yet, will make a decision in a bit
separator

Postby mudd » Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:15 pm

ok so everyone has seen that there's something huge going on here. powers at work, secrets being passed, evil lurking in the shadows and shit. at the center of this somewhere in a man with a cigarette and an ugly cough, i can feel it. but between here and there i've been deeply remiss in point fingers and naming names. so let me drag out the files i keep hidden in the basement and talk about what i've got written here.

first off and foremost there's mudd. he's being kind of a lump this game, definitely not putting in the hours expected of him and he feels shitty about that. there are some personal life things that are cool and good news but not really here or there. but mostly he flubbed the character selection and isn't really finding fire behind the conspiracy nut thing. he's working on this, he's gonna be here now.

second off, people i trust. these are team good in my eyes: palmer, dragons, catullus, ankh, vhb. shaking and moving, knowing things and doing things. they have their ears to the ground, or maybe to the wind. i'm on hand to do any dead drops and cool spy shit they need from me. i got new dark glasses, i'm ready for this.

third off, team follower. people who are doing the right things but i'm not about to follow them into a dark alley. bread, LoD, philppe, pantsoclock, 7arts. take note of what they say, but double check. wait for affirmation from the leaders before following up.

fourth, suspects. a bunch of people are playing weird or quiet. some of them i know why and some i don't. i'm gonna focus on the latter. shady characters who hang in the shadows might just be nursing a hangover, but they might also be evil aliens with bad makeup that can't stand up to the scrutiny. let's shine some light into the corners of:

efreet: jefry my man, where are you? you came to me with ideas for fun gameplay, but suddenly you were too busy to follow up. does 'too busy' mean you're freaking out about exposing yourself somehow?

separator: fletch, man, lacrosse season is over. why haven't you come back to us? you get shit for keeping your eyes only on the ball, but i know you're more insightful than you get credit for and you're blowing us off right now.

john plainman: to be honest, he's playing exactly the opposite of how i think he would if he were evil. i just can't tell if he's good or if he's just bored. i would be worried about the churchgoer, maybe, except that would be too much of an opportunity to play big. dude's probably TG.

universe: honestly it's just the rhymes, they bug me. he's playing around and not taking things very seriously. or maybe he is, but under a smoke screen? dude is evil.

casimir: have to admit i haven't given the guy much attention, but that was a pretty late pile on under the 'hear them out' excuse. if we're voting for bill now it's to kill, not to question. she's not gonna be online soon enough to answer.

so yeah. not gonna join the pile on. instead i'll give casimir a whatsup vote.

oh and takako's a photograpaher hit once so he's totally gonna die. otherwise i'd vote her PQ. instead i'll go with PQ: Catullus and PK: DRAGONS

oof.

m
Last edited by mudd on Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
mudd

Postby Casimir » Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:16 pm

DRAGONS wrote:that's also a p suss casimir post of using roleplay to explain absence and then provide gameplay mechanisms rather than their own thoughts, i think past players have seen some infamous info dumps used when someone is catching fire, and say the vote was to get them to talk when i just explained they prob wouldn't be able to do that.

casimir who have you been talking to this game?
who are you suss about?
what parts of the game have you been confused about?

Didn't see your post before I threw this one up. I've been slacking pretty in the grotto>condoclubhouse>burned down clubhouse.

I'm sus of my grotto brethren kit fox for the seeming delay in reporting the fuckles info. Other than that I only really had suspicions of compatibility mode but that worked itself out already. It's only been three votes and the first was effectively useless for gathering anything because we all agreed to lynch werd. So we're running off of one day of useful voting and a heaping mound of non-participation. All this is to say that I'm not overly suspicious of anyone at this point.
Casimir

Postby Casimir » Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:19 pm

Also to answer your other question, I've had conversations with duke, fuckles, phillipe, kitfox, palmer, sevenarts, and bread
Casimir

Postby mudd » Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:21 pm

so you know when you get after someone for doing something and they give you an excuse and you say 'that's a shitty excuse!' and then you realize it's your excuse too?

rescind: casimir
lynch: efreet

not trying to kill you efreet, there's no run at anyone here. just call this a batman beacon with a knot on the end.

m
mudd

Postby can't » Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:36 pm

gonna bill because that was just my placeholder vote in case I could not get back in here in time to really take a look at things. Now that I have, I don't believe I've ever felt nervous around bill. But now that our photographer has identified a different target, I am completely freaking the fuck out.

lynch: kit fox
can't
ride.

Postby sailormoonvillain666@aol.com » Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:42 pm

Casimir wrote:Also to answer your other question, I've had conversations with duke, fuckles, phillipe, kitfox, palmer, sevenarts, and bread

how did your conversation with them go? do any of our alive friends want to weigh in with their read and topics of discussion?
remember to please don't feed the trolls ;)
sailormoonvillain666@aol.com
(◠‿◠✿)(◠‿◠✿) kvlt (✿◠‿◠)(✿◠‿◠)

Postby Ankh » Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:44 pm

lynch bill
Ankh
senior fellow

Postby Alice » Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:44 pm

bill - 8
kit fox - 3
DRAGONS - 1
Capital - 1
efreet - 1
Alice

Postby efreet » Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:47 pm

hey all. I fully admit that I haven't been very helpful/active in the thread or very useful in the backchannels. I can totally see how that's cause for suspicion.

mudd, I still would like to do that thing but I'm under a certain amount of suspicion so I don't think the time is right, sorry.

Not gonna lay down a vote yet cause anything I do will be viewed pretty skeptically. I am around in the slack so hmu with how you think I should vote. I think there's a good case for either of the two top candidates but don't want my vote to be seen as pile-on or a smokescreen.

PQ: Catullus
efreet
hpnww superfan

Postby Casimir » Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:53 pm

DRAGONS wrote:
Casimir wrote:Also to answer your other question, I've had conversations with duke, fuckles, phillipe, kitfox, palmer, sevenarts, and bread

how did your conversation with them go? do any of our alive friends want to weigh in with their read and topics of discussion?

Just saying hello and talking about the developments of the game, seeing if we can parse anything out of what is going on. Nothing groundbreaking?
Casimir

Postby john plainman » Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:26 pm

M is for... bill

PK: john Plainman
Last edited by john plainman on Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
john plainman
Hello? Hello? Anybody home?

Postby Ampersand » Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:26 pm

I've got a headache and am finding it difficult to catch up on everything since this morning. But a bunch of aliens just died, so, whatever, I can take another day to collect my thoughts.

lynch: no kill

and-- PQ: Catullus & PK: universe
Ampersand

Postby wendy » Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:30 pm

lynch bill

the fuckles argument: if they're evil that's one more wolf down. if they're good, what the fuck ar ethey doing?

CAPITAL I LEFT YOU A MESSAGE ON YOUR ANSWERING MACHINE PLEASE CALL ME BACK

i'm fucking loaded on a sunday
wendy

Postby palmer eldritch » Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:31 pm

PK: palmer eldritch
palmer eldritch

Postby wendy » Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:31 pm

hi wait ampersand

why do you want uni as prom king
wendy

Postby palmer eldritch » Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:32 pm

everyone is connected who needs to be. contact catullus or the photobalm@hushmail.com account for guidance when I'm dead
palmer eldritch

Postby efreet » Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:37 pm

lynch: bill . Piling on yet again, alas. My own fault.

I was fooled by bill once before by her play. I hope I haven't been fooled twice.
efreet
hpnww superfan

Postby Ampersand » Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:42 pm

Suspension Bridge wrote:hi wait ampersand

why do you want uni as prom king

*shrug*

I've liked his posts.

The heart wants what the heart wants.
Ampersand

Postby wendy » Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:42 pm

i think you're the church goer
wendy

Postby wendy » Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:44 pm

i think you're the fucking churchgoer trying to pass off as the heartbreaker who has lovered universe

SCANS: Aux: Human / SG: Church Goer/Heartbreaker
wendy

Postby wendy » Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:47 pm

come on let's talk

like, why the fuck would you want universe as prom king

nobody in existence wants universe as prom king
wendy

ever
wendy

on universe's prom night his mom was like "harold, wouldn't it be nice if uni was crowned prom king?"

and harold was all "what the fuck are you saying, virginia, listen to yuor fucking self"

and she was like "oh, right. nobody wants universe as FUCKING PROM KING"
wendy

Postby Ampersand » Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:48 pm

:lol:

You're reading way too deeply into that post.

edit: in re: bread
Last edited by Ampersand on Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ampersand

Postby wendy » Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:49 pm

hey universe
wendy

Postby wendy » Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:49 pm

yo, uni
wendy

PreviousNext

Return to Board Games