thought this was gonna be a dog with job kinda thread
mercenaries of slime

Postby quinine » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:08 pm

wheres the gofundme
Dr. Norm Thagard wrote:You have truly outside yourself
quinine
ok

Postby adam sampler » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:30 pm

mercenaries of slime wrote:thought this was gonna be a dog with job kinda thread

adam sampler

Postby blurst of times » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:38 pm

hell, he's got my vote
blurst of times
ride.

Postby Annie May » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:50 pm

So this website asks you how you feel about rape, and gives you the categories “loves,” “likes,” “tolerates” and “hates" as possible answers. Wtf
Annie May

Postby bold man » Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:18 am

“Literature is one thing, but this kind of stuff takes on a whole different level,”
in the international space station having a three-way with hillary clinton and sarah palin
bold man
ok

Postby scrambled » Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:31 am

would have loved to be there for the moment when the 'town resident' came across this
scrambled

Postby scrambled » Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:33 am

Chamberlain also writes what he calls a “soap opera” read by hundreds of users that includes furries in some sexual situations. He said these writings are posted to a site open only to adults, and that he writes under a pen name to keep his public and private lives separate.
scrambled

Postby ZONKER » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:42 am

scrambled wrote:
Chamberlain also writes what he calls a “soap opera” read by hundreds of users that includes furries in some sexual situations. He said these writings are posted to a site open only to adults, and that he writes under a pen name to keep his public and private lives separate.

I couldn't find a link to this or to what dude's fursona is. I'm thinking he's a edgy bad boy skunk with a hidden soft side.

I'm also really into people being furries BUT NOT IN ANY SEXUAL WAY!!!
Image Image Image Image Image
Shotfrog wrote:These horrible, despicable people make it so far in life, and last night I was eating kraft mac and cheese straight out of the pan with a wooden spoon.
ZONKER

Postby madness and chaos » Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:49 am

Someone find some furry fan fiction please or write some
Roberto Bolaño's chair
madness and chaos

Postby ZONKER » Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:51 am

You're gonna have to be way more specific than that... rule 34 man, rule 34 :cry:
Image Image Image Image Image
Shotfrog wrote:These horrible, despicable people make it so far in life, and last night I was eating kraft mac and cheese straight out of the pan with a wooden spoon.
ZONKER

Postby madness and chaos » Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:55 am

Roberto Bolaño's chair
madness and chaos

Postby apostrophe » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:10 am

Chamberlain said someone must have created an account on that site with the sole purpose of getting private information on him.

Someone who knew him well must have had it out for him. I wouldn't care if a councilman was a furry, but if there's something private that says you tolerate rape then I can understand that ending a career if someone wants it to.
apostrophe

Postby apostrophe » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:17 am

The guy who the article says first posted it on fb owns Goatboy soaps so maybe he found sofurry.com researching goat boys?
apostrophe

Postby Architecture » Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:48 am

ZONKER wrote:
scrambled wrote:

I couldn't find a link to this or to what dude's fursona is. I'm thinking he's a edgy bad boy skunk with a hidden soft side.

I'm also really into people being furries BUT NOT IN ANY SEXUAL WAY!!!

Chamberlain, whose avatar is a foxlike character named “Gray Muzzle,” said his participation in furry fandom is mostly about appreciating animal characters with human behaviors and features, such as Tony the Tiger and Mickey Mouse.
try the data then reply
Architecture
ok

Postby trouble » Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:06 am

Meanwhile, party officials removed a green sign saying, “Scott Chamberlain — New Milford Town Council” from the headquarters’ front window and peeled a Chamberlain bumper sticker from the glass door. Gronbach’s wife, Vanessa, ordered that a stack of Chamberlain bumper stickers be taken off the front table.

This little piece of small town reporting at the end of the article is what I find fascinating about this.
trouble
ride.

Postby blurst of times » Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:46 am

madness and chaos wrote:Someone find some furry fan fiction please or write some

just the search the comments to any tweets by tony the tiger
blurst of times
ride.

Postby joe » Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:56 am

Annie May wrote:So this website asks you how you feel about rape, and gives you the categories “loves,” “likes,” “tolerates” and “hates" as possible answers. Wtf

Rape as erotica content seems to be the context of this
dễ dàng wrote:CHẾT TIỆT
joe

Postby REAL BASED SLOB » Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:00 pm

the first one i clicked on involves aids https://www.sofurry.com/view/130682
When John Walsh refers to criminals as cowards and creeps I just get more jacked
REAL BASED SLOB

Postby REAL BASED SLOB » Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:41 pm

just a quick tour

on young love
Molly pulled her shirt off. She was naked to the waist. Perhaps Grandma was right. Molly bore only the smallest pair of immature breasts. But, Tina was determined they'd make the most of them. Pulling out her tape, the cat measure.

Stan started to undress her carefully folding her dress as he did so, lastly he slipped her plain white panties down.
He then lifted her onto the table, Tina sat there too young to be bothered by the fact she was nude in front of a strange man.
The vet motioned for Stan to turn her over, as he did so the vet stuck the needle in Tina's backside, the young hybrid let out a noise between a canine yelp and child's cry.
Slowly everything started to fade.

The preteen blushed brightly as he couldn't help but nuzzle against that paw pinching him. Sure little things like that made him feel five instead of twelve, but he couldn't help but like it just a little bit. Somehow Flower was able to make it feel like a good thing.

"I promise kiddo... tell you what, if you paint naked, I will too!" The woman chuckled a bit as she stepped back away from the boy to let him undress himself, leaning against the table behind them with a bit of a smirk to simply relax and watch the child

That offer was enough for the small boy to make his on-the-fence decision, closing his eyes a bit as he took a deep breath and started to pull up his hoodie gently along with the t-shirt that was underneath. Once that was off and folded up neatly, the boy slowly unbuttoned his shorts and pulled the zipper down, looking back at the woman with a deep red blush running across his entire face. It took another deep breath for him to pull his shorts and undergarments down to his ankles and take them off with his bare feet. The dog scooted around to face the woman with his paws covering his lower areas, legs crossed a bit.

"Hehe, waiting on me aren't ya?" The saluki chuckled lightly as she stood up a bit straighter, seeming to not even be phased by the fact that she had a naked child sitting right in front of her. Her tone sounded no different than before.

on race
"He never left me. He was always there, at least as he could. When Tina arrived, I introduced him to my parents. They didn't like him, as he was Black, but they came around. Let them sniff his ass, Got to know them. At this point, my parents figured he was as good as I'd get. He proposed, and my parents let us marry."

Just then, Ernesto, the attendant appeared.
"Senior, Seniora, Eeess una problemo......"
Ray held his head.
" No! Don't tell me......"
" I park eet BERRY careful, een front of dee office an eberythingtheeeng....."
"And it's gone."
"Si, Senior"

When the great emancipation came, they were no longer pets, but there was no where for them to go. As humans, they couldn't be destroyed, but there was no place for them to go. A kindly millionare, and lover of Standard Poodles left his entire estate to establish Peteena House. Here, the former pets could live out there lives, in comfort and dignity.

on sex
Haeos stood there looking at Violet. Standing there, in the moonlight, on the edge of a stand of birch trees, he had never seen anything so beautiful. Her fur glistened with moisture, her nipples pink and erect. Her sex was a lovely lavender color, and contrasted beautifully with her white fur.

The woman grinned pervertedly as she went back to the blue coloring, stroking up the underside of the canine shaft right up to the tip. "Don't start get leaky now.. Not till it dries~"

All Reginald could do was sit there and bite his tongue as he could feel those soft bristles of the paintbrush coat the colored goo all over his slightly throbbing flesh. It felt tingly and kept him on a near infinite edge, espically when she started to brush around the knot. Making him start to moan out cutely, the woman went down to the boy's tiny fuzzy orbs. One right away was pet into a dark green color while the other was a vivid red. And all the while the boy felt something stir up in his nethers, but nothing ever bubbled up.
When John Walsh refers to criminals as cowards and creeps I just get more jacked
REAL BASED SLOB

Postby REAL BASED SLOB » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:23 pm

:?

its no surprise he "loves" "young"

REAL BASED SLOB

Postby hoopdog » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:46 pm

how can you "tolerate" rape but "hate" forced sex on that graph

also he hates sonic the hedgehog, cmon dog

kind of amazing he was an elected councilman at all
hoopdog
ride.

Postby blurst of times » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:58 pm

the thread title initially made me think there's a town in connecticut called furry town

like duh, of course there'd be furries there
blurst of times
ride.

Postby REAL BASED SLOB » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:00 pm

hmmm

hmmm
REAL BASED SLOB

Postby REAL BASED SLOB » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:02 pm

some very tasteful photographs

REAL BASED SLOB

Postby REAL BASED SLOB » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:08 pm

ImageImageImage
important brand crossover

ImageToggle Spoiler
REAL BASED SLOB

Next

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....