Cloning while they're multiplying
Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby ripersnifle » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:20 am

Honestly, by this point I thought the hanger itself was part of the collection, perhaps some kind of metaphor for the state of fashion and art and merch and music and “drop” culture. I’m pretty sure it was just an empty hanger, though.

[...]

By then Justin himself had arrived, decked out in the Tennessee hoodie and one of the Levi’s jackets (which really are very cute). I was told that the concept in general was the brainchild of Timberlake, particularly the idea that each song would have its own corresponding item. I did not, however, get the chance to ask him which item he would take into the woods with him if he had to pick. I wonder if it would be the hanger!
lol
steakspoon wrote:sorry if sounds corny fellas but i'll always remember where i was when i heard my first big star song..the internet.
Totally wrote:also to the really creepily obsessed kid frothing NON-US SPORTS GEAR IS A COMPLEXITY-SIGNALING DEVICE FOR AGEING HIPSTER ACOLYTES WHO DOWNLOAD MOANA: I have a lot of friends (and an apartment) in Geelong. Get a fuckin life man.
ripersnifle

Postby bongo » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:23 am

god that owns
yeaaaaaaaaaaaa american nostalgia love it suburban living civilized families this could be my life
bongo
man in hammock

Postby scramble » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:24 am

p rugged hanger imo
scramble

Postby delgriffith » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:26 am

He did it. He killed scrump.
delgriffith

Postby becky » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:06 pm

why's there a record player in every photo for this dumb coffee shop.

I mean I know why but still, christ
Kiedis recalled of the situation: "We started finding some magic and some music and some riffs and some rhythms and some jams and some grooves, and we added to it and subtracted from it and pushed it around and put melodies to it."[14]
becky

Postby becky » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:06 pm

I like to dip my stylus in espresso to warm it up before I mainline that tuneage.
Kiedis recalled of the situation: "We started finding some magic and some music and some riffs and some rhythms and some jams and some grooves, and we added to it and subtracted from it and pushed it around and put melodies to it."[14]
becky

Postby tonybricker » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:08 pm

hbb wrote:
scramble wrote:hoot decor

Cry Me a Iver

nice
tonybricker

Postby what the schmuck » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:32 pm

This is just...i can't..

WE ARE A DIVERSE COMMUNITY of doers, of people with passion, people who love beauty of thought, of design and of life. While interests, professions, status and education serve only as labels, The Collective’s members are defined by their value sets.

The Collective members bring passion, purpose and commitment to their everyday lives, no matter how they decide to live them. The membership-by-invitation experience supports the creation of a community that is greater than the sum of its parts, relying on committed, participative citizens for its foundation.

the FAQ page is really something

https://www.collectiveseattle.com/faq

this might be better int he smpl life or hoot thread though
what the schmuck

Postby bongo » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:37 pm

hell yeah
yeaaaaaaaaaaaa american nostalgia love it suburban living civilized families this could be my life
bongo
man in hammock

Postby bongo » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:38 pm

urban basecamp is sick sounding
bongo
man in hammock

Postby number none » Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:30 am

https://www.theguardian.com/money/2018/mar/08/how-to-retire-early-frugal-spending

Elizabeth Willard Thames abandoned a successful career in the city and embraced frugality to create a more meaningful life. It enabled her to retire at 32 with her family to a homestead in the Vermont woods
number none

Postby Grey Poupon » Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:38 am

What if you have medical bills because you contract tetanus from your shacks rusty nail
My listening experience in balanced mode reveals the great depth of EARTH
Grey Poupon

Postby bongo » Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:58 am

that quote makes me angry, not sure i can handle clicking
bongo
man in hammock

Postby bongo » Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:59 am

using the term “homestead”
bongo
man in hammock

Postby Grey Poupon » Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:18 am

Oh now I get it the article is a puff piece to sell her book

Cmon guardian
My listening experience in balanced mode reveals the great depth of EARTH
Grey Poupon

Postby Destroyevsky » Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:29 am

“Frugal insourcing” lol
Destroyevsky

Postby scramble » Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:15 am

number none wrote:https://www.theguardian.com/money/2018/mar/08/how-to-retire-early-frugal-spending

Elizabeth Willard Thames abandoned a successful career in the city and embraced frugality to create a more meaningful life. It enabled her to retire at 32 with her family to a homestead in the Vermont woods

husband:

Nate Thames
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF ACTBLUE TECHNICAL SERVICES

cambridge ma
scramble

Postby Quixotic » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:13 pm

there's just a industry for writing these pieces isn't there

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/10/style/the-man-who-knew-too-little.html

the bit that matters

NYT wrote:This life is still fairly new. Just a few years ago, he was a corporate executive at Nike (senior director of global digital commerce was his official, unwieldy title) working with teams of engineers to streamline the online shopping experience. Before that, he had worked digital jobs at Walmart and Disney.

“I worked 12-, 14-hour days,” he said. “The calendar completely booked.”

But three years ago, he decided he had saved enough money to move to a farm, make elliptical sculptures — and, eventually, opt out of the national conversation entirely.

He lives alone and has never been married. As for money, a financial adviser in San Francisco manages his investments. Mr. Hagerman says he throws away the quarterly updates without reviewing them.
Quixotic

Postby Dead_Wizard » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:17 pm

cannot wait to loot these fools homesteads
Dead_Wizard

Postby scramble » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:05 pm

Quixotic wrote:there's just a industry for writing these pieces isn't there

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/10/style/the-man-who-knew-too-little.html

the bit that matters

NYT wrote:This life is still fairly new. Just a few years ago, he was a corporate executive at Nike (senior director of global digital commerce was his official, unwieldy title) working with teams of engineers to streamline the online shopping experience. Before that, he had worked digital jobs at Walmart and Disney.

“I worked 12-, 14-hour days,” he said. “The calendar completely booked.”

But three years ago, he decided he had saved enough money to move to a farm, make elliptical sculptures — and, eventually, opt out of the national conversation entirely.

He lives alone and has never been married. As for money, a financial adviser in San Francisco manages his investments. Mr. Hagerman says he throws away the quarterly updates without reviewing them.

dude is trying to do an ikiru with the land preservation but nah still an asshole
scramble

Postby Tuba Gooding Jr » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:28 pm

I live a life of perfect symmetry. The generalle store is equidistant from the urban basecamp and my homestead.
I'm gifted and gonna sell sex
Tuba Gooding Jr

Postby theta » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:43 am

Dead_Wizard wrote:cannot wait to loot these fools homesteads
Jeremy wrote:If you want a vision of the future, imagine a sarcastic serf - forever.
theta

Postby red desert » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:10 am

Yo are there traveling salesmen selling craft beer door to door yet? Can I get a beer milkman to drive his truck around and drop off my local grapefruit IPAs on Thursday mornings?
red desert

Postby ripersnifle » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:41 am

theta wrote:
Dead_Wizard wrote:cannot wait to loot these fools homesteads
random posts that stick with you #578439874
steakspoon wrote:sorry if sounds corny fellas but i'll always remember where i was when i heard my first big star song..the internet.
Totally wrote:also to the really creepily obsessed kid frothing NON-US SPORTS GEAR IS A COMPLEXITY-SIGNALING DEVICE FOR AGEING HIPSTER ACOLYTES WHO DOWNLOAD MOANA: I have a lot of friends (and an apartment) in Geelong. Get a fuckin life man.
ripersnifle

Postby Bad craziness » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:31 am

red desert wrote:Yo are there traveling salesmen selling craft beer door to door yet? Can I get a beer milkman to drive his truck around and drop off my local grapefruit IPAs on Thursday mornings?

There’s an app called Saucey but they’re only in certain neighborhoods of certain cities
Bad craziness

Postby what the schmuck » Sat May 05, 2018 11:21 am

Got invited to go bouldering, drink beer, and synergize with like minded folk at the Urban Base Camp tonight. Can't wait to get so many LinkedIn profile requests afterwards.
what the schmuck

Postby what the schmuck » Thu May 10, 2018 1:55 pm

what the schmuck wrote:Got invited to go bouldering, drink beer, and synergize with like minded folk at the Urban Base Camp tonight. Can't wait to get so many LinkedIn profile requests afterwards.

So this place is in the bottom floor of my friends work building. Everyone in his office has free access for the next 3 years. basically it's like a millennial's elks club with a climbing wall and super fancy japanese toto toilets. the beer is super cheap ($4.50 for 20oz pours) and all local breweries. food looked decent too. we basically just hung out and looked at their really expensive art coffee table books and realized we would never actually pay to join it, but it was nice to hang out in. Oh there was also no one there which was cool.
what the schmuck

Postby mascotte » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:46 am

Introducing the world’s rarest whiskey, Eau de Musc. A new American Whiskey
flavored by #Beavers. This two-year-old bourbon infused with Beaver castor sacs is unlike anything you’ve tasted before. Be the first to try this very limited release on Saturday (6/16) exclusively at Art in the Age. Stop in for a tasting and try some for yourself...don't knock it till you try it!
mascotte

Postby joe » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:12 am

Jesus
dễ dàng wrote:CHẾT TIỆT
joe

Postby joe » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:12 am

Are beavers the most scrump animal?
dễ dàng wrote:CHẾT TIỆT
joe

PreviousNext

Return to Don't. Let. Go. You’ve got the music in you.