Oswald plus Commies of some kind
4%
LBJ
1%
UFOs
3%
Texas is the reason
3%
Something about Jimmy Hoffa and the mob?
5%
His head just did that
21%
Other
3%

Total votes : 131

Postby bruceagain » Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:00 pm

honestly, if you think it was russia i can sell you several bridges
The Internet is supposed to be fun. If you're not enjoying yourself, you can leave the forum forever and never look back.

bruceagain

Postby mynamerocks » Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:52 pm

there was jet fuel in jfk’s hatless head

mynamerocks

Postby Tar Pit » Mon Mar 15, 2021 2:35 pm

Oswalt shot him first then secret service accidentally killed him

Tar Pit

Postby Swelling Itching Brain » Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:48 pm

Hey they released some more files!

Oswald did it!!
My listening experience in balanced mode reveals the great depth of EARTH

Swelling Itching Brain

Postby powderfinger » Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:54 pm

honestly funny as hell that they released the CIA report on the imposter LHO they sent to Mexico City specifically so they could write a report about it

powderfinger

Postby manvstrees » Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:04 pm

Tar Pit wrote:Oswalt shot him first then secret service accidentally killed him

o/
A well known song tells the story of the devil's memories of Quetty Orarna. "Here I seen monkies daunce, and performe all the tricks of ye tight rope, to my great admiration" was written 600 years ago and is still to be heard here in the 21st century

manvstrees

Postby easy » Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:05 pm

easy
does it

Postby DasLofGang » Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:05 pm

if jackie had only done a better job of stuffing his brains back into his head.... just sayin' :?
I call it politricks.

DasLofGang

Postby Swelling Itching Brain » Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:14 pm

Jackie is the reason?

JACKIE IS THE REASON

GOTTA STUFF STUFF STUFF STUFF JACKIE STUFF

STUFFFF JACKIE O

Swelling Itching Brain

Postby Tar Pit » Thu Dec 16, 2021 4:01 pm

manvstrees wrote:
Tar Pit wrote:Oswalt shot him first then secret service accidentally killed him

o/

\o

Tar Pit

Postby wakeman » Thu Nov 24, 2022 2:51 pm

Was this in the Stone movie? Don’t think I knew this

wakeman

Postby Effective Alaska » Thu Nov 24, 2022 3:00 pm

holy shit lol
Written for a LGBT audience apparently as it contains far too much emotional content, and far too little insight into the heart of the matter. I understand that this post was edited by the DoD and that perhaps impacted to final product.

alaska1 wrote:I always look to something new amazing for more pleasure.

Effective Alaska

Postby big zorb » Thu Nov 24, 2022 3:08 pm

just one of those things
Woman: [Possibly smiling or laughing].

drop me a line at elzorbie@gmail.com

big zorb
smiling drinker

Postby Skerple » Thu Nov 24, 2022 3:18 pm

jim koethe was found dead in his dallas apartment on september 21st, 1964, with a towel wrapped around his head. without evidence, police claimed he was assassinated by a gay lover with a karate chop to the throat. no arrests were made. the murder remains unsolved.
Not Recommended
The Development team made one crucial error. They entered into the game an automatic sentry gun called a "Puckle."

Skerple

Postby Skerple » Thu Nov 24, 2022 3:19 pm

to be fair it sounds like the murder was partially solved though, it was a gay-love karate throat-chop
Not Recommended
The Development team made one crucial error. They entered into the game an automatic sentry gun called a "Puckle."

Skerple

Postby Skerple » Thu Nov 24, 2022 3:20 pm

-based-assassination
Not Recommended

Skerple

Postby big zorb » Thu Nov 24, 2022 3:23 pm

it's funny that everyone around the assassination, subsequent assassination, and investigation who didn't go along with the warren commission died, and every time you bring up one of these people someone's like "well sure, it SOUNDS bad, but sometimes a guy just gets murdered" and then you bring up the next person who got suspiciously murdered and it's "well sure, it SOUNDS bad, but sometimes a guy just gets murdered"

how many people would have to be suspiciously murdered before some people would be caught admitting there might be a conspiracy, i'll never know. the power of tribal politics!

big zorb
smiling drinker

Postby big zorb » Thu Nov 24, 2022 3:23 pm

sure i concede a fatal gay karate chop SOUNDS unusual. but actually, that whole thing used to be pretty common.

big zorb
smiling drinker

Postby Ted Pikul » Thu Nov 24, 2022 3:28 pm

I went to college with someone whose dad wrote a book about the Kennedy assassination and apparently the FBI harassed his family for years
evil olive wrote:Holy shit this is the most Ted Pikul post ever. Just replace your signature now.

Ted Pikul
DARE.

Postby Swelling Itching Brain » Thu Nov 24, 2022 4:17 pm

It's about time to get this off my conscience...I was that gay lover / karate chopper

We just started out having fun

He never told me he had a genetic condition affecting the cartilage in his neck

And now, I shall join my lover in death via self inflicted karate cho

Swelling Itching Brain

Postby witness protection gugger » Thu Nov 24, 2022 5:58 pm

It wasnt me. The karate belt doesn't fit.
IMPORTANT: The contents of this post and any attachments are confidential. They are intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you have read this post by mistake, please notify the board administrator immediately and do not disclose the contents to anyone or make copies thereof.
Please consider your environmental responsibility. Before printing this post, ask yourself out loud "Do I really NEED a hard copy?"

witness protection gugger

Postby wakeman » Thu Nov 24, 2022 6:15 pm

Well, I stand up next to my gay lover (who's getting too close to finding out about Ruby's CIA payoff)
And I chop it down with him edge of my hand

wakeman

Postby zamboni » Thu Nov 24, 2022 6:32 pm

there's a neck chop on the right

zamboni

Postby thegoodvin » Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:26 pm

No one's mentioned Ruth Paine? There is NOTHING that connects Oswald to the assassination that doesn't first go directly through either Ruth Paine or Lee's Russian wife, Marina, who was living with Ruth at the time (Lee stayed over on weekends, and the one Thursday night before the assassination fwiw). I didn't know anything about her until I watched this documentary a few months ago. I found it coherent and well made (like the score and editing is good, which is rare for indie conspiracy docs). The trailer is pretty average though.

thegoodvin

Postby Shotfrog » Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:42 pm

Those guys were actually the first victims of the Clinton Body Count.

Shotfrog

Postby thegoodvin » Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:59 pm

The biggest don don for me was the difference between the assassination conspiracy and the warren commission coverup conspiracy. The assassins did what they did and LBJ could see the writing on the wall, that it was a coup designed to get the US into a hot war with the ussr. Everything Johnson's warren commission/fbi did post assassination, all the evidence they ignored in order to solely frame oswald was done to prevent ww3. Vietnam was the killers' consolation war.

thegoodvin

Postby Cronos » Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:48 pm

big zorb wrote:it's funny that everyone around the assassination, subsequent assassination, and investigation who didn't go along with the warren commission died, and every time you bring up one of these people someone's like "well sure, it SOUNDS bad, but sometimes a guy just gets murdered" and then you bring up the next person who got suspiciously murdered and it's "well sure, it SOUNDS bad, but sometimes a guy just gets murdered"

how many people would have to be suspiciously murdered before some people would be caught admitting there might be a conspiracy, i'll never know. the power of tribal politics!

Same thing with Ferguson.

Cronos

Location: do you think al qaeda would have done 9/11 w/ the challenger

Postby Swelling Itching Brain » Fri Nov 25, 2022 12:28 am

thegoodvin wrote:The biggest don don for me was the difference between the assassination conspiracy and the warren commission coverup conspiracy. The assassins did what they did and LBJ could see the writing on the wall, that it was a coup designed to get the US into a hot war with the ussr. Everything Johnson's warren commission/fbi did post assassination, all the evidence they ignored in order to solely frame oswald was done to prevent ww3. Vietnam was the killers' consolation war.

That's a interesting take
Like use Oswald as a patsy so you can pin his motivation to the USSR and then blame them?
I like it

Swelling Itching Brain

Postby thegoodvin » Fri Nov 25, 2022 12:52 am

Swelling Itching Brain wrote:
thegoodvin wrote:The biggest don don for me was the difference between the assassination conspiracy and the warren commission coverup conspiracy. The assassins did what they did and LBJ could see the writing on the wall, that it was a coup designed to get the US into a hot war with the ussr. Everything Johnson's warren commission/fbi did post assassination, all the evidence they ignored in order to solely frame oswald was done to prevent ww3. Vietnam was the killers' consolation war.

That's a interesting take
Like use Oswald as a patsy so you can pin his motivation to the USSR and then blame them?
I like it

yeah the thing oswald was trying to explain in the hallway before he was fucking murdered on television.

thegoodvin

Postby thegoodvin » Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:26 am

As an underachiever I identify a lot with Lee, I genuinely believe he was a dwight schrute type patsy who never fired a weapon in dallas that day. I love that there isnt a poll option to implicate the CIA without Oswald or one for the rightwing/military.

thegoodvin

PreviousNext

Return to Peanut Butter and Jelly Talk