POTUS Trump Thread

Health insurance rip off lying FDA big bankers buying
Fake computer crashes dining
Cloning while they're multiplying
Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby terminus » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:45 pm

how is this the first time i've seen "hillionaire"
we gotta be normal, we can't be weird
User avatar

terminus
 
Posts: 6718
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:55 pm
Location: art show with a art hoe

Postby speakers » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:05 pm

mcwop23 wrote:
Feech La Manna wrote:Apparently Podhoretz was yelling at delivery people through social media again last night

Image



there’s only so many wedgies


is this real
User avatar

speakers
 
Posts: 18116
Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:24 pm

Postby black drum » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:09 pm

GonzO))) wrote:
black drum wrote:
GonzO))) wrote:I confirmed yesterday that someone whom I looked up to immensely and respected a great deal is not only a trump supporter (he posted a happy birthday image macro) but that it’s based on him buying into the Seth rich conspiracy and that he “wants the clintons and Podesta a to be held accountable for their crimes.”

It’s been pretty rough because this guy is a smart, empathetic, good person. It didn’t surprise me that my reactionary/excuse making relatives support trump or anything but this is really, really blowing my mind. Like this guy was in a pretty popular noise band and that might sound funny for a reason to be confused but really, this one hurts. I’ve tried talking to him and asking how it’s possible for him to be falling for such an obvious grift and aligning himself with the lowest common denominator garbage conspiracy toting idiots and he’s just said Shit like “you’ve been lied to.”

What the fuck


Holy Shit John Olson is a Trump Supporter?


Not who I was talking about but it would surprise me considerably less than this.


Actually according to his meme stash he seems like he hates Trump.

But anyway sorry about your friend being a piece of shit, but the only solution is to shame them into oblivion and make it clear that they are no longer your role model and set them on emotional fire.
User avatar

black drum
Maritime Lawyer
 
Posts: 15851
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:00 am
Location: Florida

Postby cartola » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:10 pm

easy wrote:5 justice points

To House Donkey!
User avatar

cartola
 
Posts: 8851
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:36 pm
Location: wow

Postby cartola » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:12 pm

butter wrote:
tgk wrote:


Official unveiling of the border wall

So wait Trump is locking away the American dream? Hmmm yeah...
User avatar

cartola
 
Posts: 8851
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:36 pm
Location: wow

Postby brittle » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:13 pm

speakers wrote:
mcwop23 wrote:
Feech La Manna wrote:Apparently Podhoretz was yelling at delivery people through social media again last night

Image



there’s only so many wedgies


is this real



User avatar

brittle
 
Posts: 21265
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:59 pm

Postby easy » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:15 pm



Paul the Dumb Ass
User avatar

easy
does it
 
Posts: 1226
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:07 pm

Postby Shotfrog » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:16 pm

The Petraeus Maneuver
User avatar

Shotfrog
 
Posts: 14219
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:14 am
Location: Boston

Postby dubs » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:16 pm

easy wrote:

Paul the Dumb Ass


That’s literally how the terrorists communicated in the movie “Traitor”
User avatar

dubs
 
Posts: 6714
Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 9:29 am

Postby Barthes Starr » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:17 pm

the ol' petraeus trick
User avatar

Barthes Starr
 
Posts: 2949
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:37 pm

Postby hbb » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:19 pm

Really digging on the dry, barren ground on the outside of the fence vs. the verdant interior
hbb
 
Posts: 22682
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:10 pm

Postby hbb » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:27 pm

Shotfrog wrote:The Petraeus Maneuver


You’ve got to know Eric Holder,
Know how to folder
hbb
 
Posts: 22682
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:10 pm

Postby Franco » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:29 pm

perfect
User avatar

Franco
 
Posts: 12947
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:24 am

Postby Feech La Manna » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:45 pm



fuuuuuuuuuck off
badhat wrote:bike solve all problems
User avatar

Feech La Manna
noir as fuck
 
Posts: 93336
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:45 pm
Location: Snoopy and Prickly Pete

Postby Franco » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:47 pm

User avatar

Franco
 
Posts: 12947
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:24 am

Postby DasLofGang » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:48 pm

The Party of Lincoln...... and, the Party of Stop Hitting Yourself
it's the suspense that gets me wrote:wandering around the house grunting "UUHHHHHH PUT IT ON MEEEEEHHHH"
User avatar

DasLofGang
 
Posts: 20396
Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:18 am
Location: Websites of the Past

Postby Feech La Manna » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:48 pm

many others, yes
badhat wrote:bike solve all problems
User avatar

Feech La Manna
noir as fuck
 
Posts: 93336
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:45 pm
Location: Snoopy and Prickly Pete

Postby Shotfrog » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:49 pm

What about them Donald
User avatar

Shotfrog
 
Posts: 14219
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:14 am
Location: Boston

Postby manierisme » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:02 pm

dubs wrote:
easy wrote:

Paul the Dumb Ass


That’s literally how the terrorists communicated in the movie “Traitor”


it's how the 9/11 planners communicated, iirc
User avatar

manierisme
 
Posts: 1742
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:20 pm

Postby Cronos » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:03 pm

manierisme wrote:
dubs wrote:
easy wrote:

Paul the Dumb Ass


That’s literally how the terrorists communicated in the movie “Traitor”


it's how the 9/11 planners communicated, iirc


Oh you mean Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld?
User avatar

Cronos
 
Posts: 27195
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:33 pm
Location: drowning

Postby Feech La Manna » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:05 pm



These are literally all of the reasons he won the election
badhat wrote:bike solve all problems
User avatar

Feech La Manna
noir as fuck
 
Posts: 93336
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:45 pm
Location: Snoopy and Prickly Pete

Postby Feech La Manna » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:07 pm

I had to run against 15 people without my name recognition and a guy whose family everyone hates, then another lady whose family everyone hates, then the fuckwits at the FBI muddled everything up... it was all very stressful!
badhat wrote:bike solve all problems
User avatar

Feech La Manna
noir as fuck
 
Posts: 93336
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:45 pm
Location: Snoopy and Prickly Pete

Postby important dentist » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:24 pm

Feech La Manna wrote:Apparently Podhoretz was yelling at delivery people through social media again last night

Image

complaining about late caviar delivery is beyond the wildest rich guy hyperbole i thought i would ever encounter in earnest
"My foremost duty is to the board," Important Dentist countered. "I
cannot afford to spend that much time researching human sexuality."
User avatar

important dentist
 
Posts: 16895
Joined: Tue May 25, 2010 10:07 pm
Location: thos shitry ass countrt

Postby important dentist » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:26 pm

saw a cnn chyron earlier that was something like "trump falsely states fbi report exonerates him" or whatever, let's see more of that
"My foremost duty is to the board," Important Dentist countered. "I
cannot afford to spend that much time researching human sexuality."
User avatar

important dentist
 
Posts: 16895
Joined: Tue May 25, 2010 10:07 pm
Location: thos shitry ass countrt

Postby easy » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:26 pm

Cronos wrote:Oh you mean Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld?


rack em
User avatar

easy
does it
 
Posts: 1226
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:07 pm

Postby GonzO))) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:41 pm

black drum wrote:
GonzO))) wrote:
black drum wrote:
GonzO))) wrote:I confirmed yesterday that someone whom I looked up to immensely and respected a great deal is not only a trump supporter (he posted a happy birthday image macro) but that it’s based on him buying into the Seth rich conspiracy and that he “wants the clintons and Podesta a to be held accountable for their crimes.”

It’s been pretty rough because this guy is a smart, empathetic, good person. It didn’t surprise me that my reactionary/excuse making relatives support trump or anything but this is really, really blowing my mind. Like this guy was in a pretty popular noise band and that might sound funny for a reason to be confused but really, this one hurts. I’ve tried talking to him and asking how it’s possible for him to be falling for such an obvious grift and aligning himself with the lowest common denominator garbage conspiracy toting idiots and he’s just said Shit like “you’ve been lied to.”

What the fuck


Holy Shit John Olson is a Trump Supporter?


Not who I was talking about but it would surprise me considerably less than this.


Actually according to his meme stash he seems like he hates Trump.

But anyway sorry about your friend being a piece of shit, but the only solution is to shame them into oblivion and make it clear that they are no longer your role model and set them on emotional fire.


Yeah no Wolf Eyes guys are great I was just saying that if I found out Ozone was a fascist it wouldn’t hit me near as hard/surprise me as much as this. Thanks for the condolances!
Last edited by GonzO))) on Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar

GonzO)))
 
Posts: 585
Joined: Thu May 05, 2016 10:33 pm

Postby tgk » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:45 pm

Shredder handed over

User avatar

tgk
 
Posts: 41887
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:45 pm
Location: Chicago

Postby palmer eldritch » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:48 pm

michael cohen is in some deep spaghetti
User avatar

palmer eldritch
 
Posts: 46375
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:41 pm

Postby dimetrodons 'r' us » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:48 pm

xxx-xxx-xxxx wrote:It's caused a bit of a problem with a lot of his friends, and when confronted on it, he just smiles and says his politics are personal.


God I fucking hate this. Politics by definition aren't personal because their outcomes effect everyone.
For one, I don't want to be known as the guy who randomly goes around and fixes people's computers. Even though I do that.
User avatar

dimetrodons 'r' us
 
Posts: 2980
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:40 pm

Postby palmer eldritch » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:51 pm

when you're an affluent white person you don't have a consciousness extending beyond yourself
User avatar

palmer eldritch
 
Posts: 46375
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:41 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Albatross, Annie May, apostrophe, buboclot, carrion, Christmas Ape, dan, Darlene, dash helmut, DasLofGang, dylanclub, Eyeball Kid, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], hazel, Hugh, jenmichaeljarre, Kiki, klubrick, lights, mattstan, mcwop23, MikeyJ, mondays, Mr. Towel, normal forest, nosebleeds, number none, rankoutsider, Repo, rich uncle skeleton, Shotfrog, strange potion, trampoline, unbiaseddairylodge, unsandpiper, Warrenandstimpy