POTUS Trump Thread

Health insurance rip off lying FDA big bankers buying
Fake computer crashes dining
Cloning while they're multiplying
Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby black drum » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:22 am

GonzO))) wrote:I confirmed yesterday that someone whom I looked up to immensely and respected a great deal is not only a trump supporter (he posted a happy birthday image macro) but that it’s based on him buying into the Seth rich conspiracy and that he “wants the clintons and Podesta a to be held accountable for their crimes.”

It’s been pretty rough because this guy is a smart, empathetic, good person. It didn’t surprise me that my reactionary/excuse making relatives support trump or anything but this is really, really blowing my mind. Like this guy was in a pretty popular noise band and that might sound funny for a reason to be confused but really, this one hurts. I’ve tried talking to him and asking how it’s possible for him to be falling for such an obvious grift and aligning himself with the lowest common denominator garbage conspiracy toting idiots and he’s just said Shit like “you’ve been lied to.”

What the fuck


Holy Shit John Olson is a Trump Supporter?
User avatar
black drum
Maritime Lawyer
 
Posts: 15152
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:00 am
Location: Florida

Postby Shotfrog » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:23 am

tgk wrote:
xxx-xxx-xxxx wrote:
when confronted on it, he just smiles and says his politics are personal.


What a fucking gasbag

This reminds me of the part in Catch-22 where Yossarian is pummeling Aarfy, who just keeps smiling and sucking on his pipe.
User avatar
Shotfrog
 
Posts: 10945
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:14 am
Location: Boston

Postby Feech La Manna » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:25 am



any way we can stop doing this
badhat wrote:bike solve all problems
User avatar
Feech La Manna
noir as fuck
 
Posts: 82772
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:45 pm
Location: Snoopy and Prickly Pete

Postby Franco » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:46 am

User avatar
Franco
 
Posts: 10232
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:24 am

Postby tgk » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:46 am

sent to jail like a dog
User avatar
tgk
 
Posts: 33134
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:45 pm
Location: Chicago

Postby Shotfrog » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:46 am

Does that count as justice or comeuppance
User avatar
Shotfrog
 
Posts: 10945
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:14 am
Location: Boston

Postby terminus » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:49 am

That's 1 justice but maybe like 1/4 of a comeuppance
Image
User avatar
terminus
 
Posts: 5879
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:55 pm
Location: art show with a art hoe

Postby easy » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:50 am

5 justice points
User avatar
easy
does it
 
Posts: 49558
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:07 pm

Postby dubs » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:50 am

It would be great if the media just straight up stopped reporting on every crazy fucking thing this guy says. Focus and hammer home on his actions wrt actual policy like the ICE stuff. Confine his voice to twitter and then we can burn twitter down.
User avatar
dubs
 
Posts: 5785
Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 9:29 am

Postby tgk » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:50 am

User avatar
tgk
 
Posts: 33134
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:45 pm
Location: Chicago

Postby tgk » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:51 am

I'm glad mcnaught captured his extremely ill-fitting pants
User avatar
tgk
 
Posts: 33134
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:45 pm
Location: Chicago

Postby reversemigraine » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:51 am

Dang Ricky, don't hurt 'em.

reversemigraine
 
Posts: 12449
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:40 pm

Postby Jake SPEED » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:51 am

DasLofGang wrote:as perhaps the forefather of being artificially intelligent, it seems fitting that Dennis Miler's story ends with him evolving into a twitter bot

Image



A beautifully executed post.
Jake SPEED
 
Posts: 337
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:21 pm

Postby Shotfrog » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:51 am

Not his best work imo
User avatar
Shotfrog
 
Posts: 10945
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:14 am
Location: Boston

Postby GonzO))) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:52 am

black drum wrote:
GonzO))) wrote:I confirmed yesterday that someone whom I looked up to immensely and respected a great deal is not only a trump supporter (he posted a happy birthday image macro) but that it’s based on him buying into the Seth rich conspiracy and that he “wants the clintons and Podesta a to be held accountable for their crimes.”

It’s been pretty rough because this guy is a smart, empathetic, good person. It didn’t surprise me that my reactionary/excuse making relatives support trump or anything but this is really, really blowing my mind. Like this guy was in a pretty popular noise band and that might sound funny for a reason to be confused but really, this one hurts. I’ve tried talking to him and asking how it’s possible for him to be falling for such an obvious grift and aligning himself with the lowest common denominator garbage conspiracy toting idiots and he’s just said Shit like “you’ve been lied to.”

What the fuck


Holy Shit John Olson is a Trump Supporter?


Not who I was talking about but it would surprise me considerably less than this.
User avatar
GonzO)))
 
Posts: 472
Joined: Thu May 05, 2016 10:33 pm

Postby tgk » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:52 am

I kinda dig it, got a sort of winslow homer vibe goin on
User avatar
tgk
 
Posts: 33134
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:45 pm
Location: Chicago

Postby palmer eldritch » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:53 am

Wolf Eyes are extremely not Trump supporters
User avatar
palmer eldritch
 
Posts: 35917
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:41 pm

Postby reversemigraine » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:53 am

tgk wrote:


LOCK THE GATES
reversemigraine
 
Posts: 12449
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:40 pm

Postby terminus » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:03 pm

Image
Image
User avatar
terminus
 
Posts: 5879
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:55 pm
Location: art show with a art hoe

Postby Feech La Manna » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:03 pm

Apparently Podhoretz was yelling at delivery people through social media again last night

Image
badhat wrote:bike solve all problems
User avatar
Feech La Manna
noir as fuck
 
Posts: 82772
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:45 pm
Location: Snoopy and Prickly Pete

Postby Feech La Manna » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:04 pm

this was the last one

Image
badhat wrote:bike solve all problems
User avatar
Feech La Manna
noir as fuck
 
Posts: 82772
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:45 pm
Location: Snoopy and Prickly Pete

Postby palmer eldritch » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:06 pm

someone should kick john podhoreetz in the nuts
User avatar
palmer eldritch
 
Posts: 35917
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:41 pm

Postby mcwop23 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:13 pm

Feech La Manna wrote:Apparently Podhoretz was yelling at delivery people through social media again last night

Image



there’s only so many wedgies
wendy wrote:
colin meloy doesn't need to die
User avatar
mcwop23
bitchez ain't shit but pups and licks
 
Posts: 74231
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:56 pm
Location: Jacksonville, FL

Postby butter » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:17 pm

tgk wrote:


Official unveiling of the border wall
User avatar
butter
 
Posts: 1705
Joined: Tue May 25, 2010 6:24 am

Postby uncledoj » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:22 pm

Trump's lawn looks like shit in that painting
User avatar
uncledoj
 
Posts: 1709
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:39 pm
Location: Saint Paul

Postby shirts optional » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:36 pm

terminus wrote:Image

Judge sends Manafort to jail, revokes house arrest (Page 1 2 3)
Get out of Jail card? (Page 1 2)
This is how you get classified onto Hillionaire's server (Page 1 2)
Q: (p2054: Return of Q) Unraveling Threads of Everything Thread (Page 1 2 3 ... 2127 2128 2129)
Surprising Dem story NO ONE is talking about
Breaking News... McCabe and Comey hammered by OIG... Both GONE.. one up for Criminal charg

User avatar
shirts optional
 
Posts: 6596
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:08 am
Location: district of columbia

Postby terminus » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:45 pm

how is this the first time i've seen "hillionaire"
Image
User avatar
terminus
 
Posts: 5879
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:55 pm
Location: art show with a art hoe

Postby speakers » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:05 pm

mcwop23 wrote:
Feech La Manna wrote:Apparently Podhoretz was yelling at delivery people through social media again last night

Image



there’s only so many wedgies


is this real
User avatar
speakers
 
Posts: 17331
Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:24 pm

Postby black drum » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:09 pm

GonzO))) wrote:
black drum wrote:
GonzO))) wrote:I confirmed yesterday that someone whom I looked up to immensely and respected a great deal is not only a trump supporter (he posted a happy birthday image macro) but that it’s based on him buying into the Seth rich conspiracy and that he “wants the clintons and Podesta a to be held accountable for their crimes.”

It’s been pretty rough because this guy is a smart, empathetic, good person. It didn’t surprise me that my reactionary/excuse making relatives support trump or anything but this is really, really blowing my mind. Like this guy was in a pretty popular noise band and that might sound funny for a reason to be confused but really, this one hurts. I’ve tried talking to him and asking how it’s possible for him to be falling for such an obvious grift and aligning himself with the lowest common denominator garbage conspiracy toting idiots and he’s just said Shit like “you’ve been lied to.”

What the fuck


Holy Shit John Olson is a Trump Supporter?


Not who I was talking about but it would surprise me considerably less than this.


Actually according to his meme stash he seems like he hates Trump.

But anyway sorry about your friend being a piece of shit, but the only solution is to shame them into oblivion and make it clear that they are no longer your role model and set them on emotional fire.
User avatar
black drum
Maritime Lawyer
 
Posts: 15152
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:00 am
Location: Florida

Postby cartola » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:10 pm

easy wrote:5 justice points

To House Donkey!
User avatar
cartola
 
Posts: 7571
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:36 pm
Location: The Garden of Earthly Delights

PreviousNext

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Arturo, barrier, becky, Big Oil, brent, Casimir, chargie, clouds, darger, darkendofthestreet, deer, denvermax, Destroid, draw, dreamshake, drudge, fakename, Feech La Manna, Ferrous Bueller, Frank, fuckles, gobot, goldmatt, goldsoundz, Google [Bot], gradient, Grumby, guidance, guy forget, hazel, hbb, hiddenicon, hit record, hoopdog, hyperbole man, Jabberwocky, jack, Jake SPEED, Jouster, Juneau, KALM, kid pretentious, lightfoot, loaf angel, lotso, Lucky, Man From Laramie, mcwop23, MikeyJ, mondrary, MonkeyTennis, mooncalf, multipass, murderhorn, mynamerocks, mystery meat, nautical hyperblast, NegativeCapability, nite69, No Good Advice, nosebleeds, npc, odilon redon, OKterrific, patrick cokane?, PerfectBlend, pony, Pris, R C, razzle, REAL BASED SLOB, ripersnifle, Rumpleforeskin, Sam Bash, Spooky Jim, surly, THB, thrasher, tolka, tornhand, trigross, trouble, turquoise albino, unbiaseddairylodge, uncledoj, videodrome, walt, warmjets, Wrong Titus, zach york, zamboni