Cloning while they're multiplying
Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby joe » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:17 pm

if he did it was like obstructing justice about his plutocrat campaign managers crimes

joe

Postby joe » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:17 pm

on national tv he asked for russia to hack the dnc, if that isn't already a crime...

joe

Postby Feech La Manna » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:18 pm

Hmmmm how about shut the fuck up
badhat wrote:bike solve all problems

Feech La Manna
noir as fuck

Postby Big Oil » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:19 pm

I think David Klion's take remains the correct one

Big Oil

Postby Buzz Fledderjohn » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:24 pm

Buzz Fledderjohn wrote::ugeek:

Last edited by Buzz Fledderjohn on Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Buzz Fledderjohn

Postby Buzz Fledderjohn » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:25 pm

joe wrote:if he did it was like obstructing justice about his plutocrat campaign managers crimes

so...yes? or you think it's more likely that he did not obstruct justice?

Buzz Fledderjohn

Postby Feech La Manna » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:27 pm

He's definitely calling from the toilet

Feech La Manna
noir as fuck

Postby joe » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:31 pm

Buzz Fledderjohn wrote:
joe wrote:if he did it was like obstructing justice about his plutocrat campaign managers crimes

so...yes? or you think it's more likely that he did not obstruct justice?

he's done plenty of russia crime adjacents but nothing to get yr dick hard over

joe

Postby joe » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:32 pm

if muller finds something that sticks it's going to be some tangentially related money laundering scheme

joe

Postby joe » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:33 pm

heard trump killed buffy's fake nephew army

joe

Postby Bob511 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:34 pm

joe wrote:on national tv he asked for russia to hack the dnc, if that isn't already a crime...

I mean, that's only not a crime for as long as there's no evidence that he was dumb enough to actually mean it. I'm not sure there's much in the last two years to make one more confident in that status quo.
universe, you can't play the willfully ignorant, but partisan bleeding heart

Bob511

Postby Buzz Fledderjohn » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:35 pm

joe i know we're both speculating and making guesses but at this point "trump was not involved in any conspiracy with the russians to help his campaign" sounds more far-fetched than the opposite

Buzz Fledderjohn

Postby joe » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:38 pm

look all the russia news i get is from tweets in this thread and they have all convinced me that the only people willing to work with trump during the campaign were lanny davis types who are somehow stupider than lanny davis and are all obviously guilty of light treason.

joe

Postby joe » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:40 pm

joe

Postby saranclaps » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:40 pm

Buzz Fledderjohn wrote:
this is probably his best food photo ever
Real Love wrote:every once in a while saranclaps will try to do a funny and it's an extremely off note but I'm not totally convinced he's aware of what is happening

saranclaps

Postby Buzz Fledderjohn » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:40 pm

joe wrote:look all the russia news i get is from tweets in this thread

alright well thanks for weighing in on this

Buzz Fledderjohn

Postby joe » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:42 pm

Buzz Fledderjohn wrote:
joe wrote:look all the russia news i get is from tweets in this thread

alright well thanks for weighing in on this

joe

Postby Buzz Fledderjohn » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:44 pm

"look i haven't actually been following this too closely" then pivoting to dunking on the worst of the russia-obsessed boomer libs is a nice way to duck out of this

Buzz Fledderjohn

Postby joe » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:45 pm

i don't think you all are baby cannons or whatever, but I assume if there were some bombshell information you all would be posting about it in this thread

joe

Postby saranclaps » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:51 pm

joe wrote:look all the russia news i get is from tweets in this thread and they have all convinced me that the only people willing to work with trump during the campaign were lanny davis types who are somehow stupider than lanny davis and are all obviously guilty of light treason.
i don't think lanny davis is anyway dumb; he's just biologically 100 percent avarice.
Real Love wrote:every once in a while saranclaps will try to do a funny and it's an extremely off note but I'm not totally convinced he's aware of what is happening

saranclaps

Postby Feech La Manna » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:59 pm

“I was killed in a car crash 18 months ago in this very spot.”

Feech La Manna
noir as fuck

Postby brittle » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:59 pm

I still can't make sense of Twitter and I don't have cable, so for the last three years, I've gotten pretty much all my politics news from this thread, but as of recent it's gotten kinda hostile to any takes other than "everything is piss" so I've had to start making a point to regularly get news on my own, and man o man, the last three weeks have been some of the most newsworthy weeks since this whole trump fiasco started

Hipinion is just too over it to talk about it.

brittle

Postby brittle » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:11 pm

Like, I don't even talk to my parents about it anymore. We used to take about it ever day. It's just gotten so complicated nobody has the energy to talk about it without note cards for keeping everything straight.

It's like, I understand evolution and general relativity and genetic engineering and stuff enough to be 100% sure of my stance. but because there's soooo much information to consider, if I were ever asked to explain it, I'd stutter and stammer and second guess my facts to the point where Id be less sure after I finished than I was before I started.

brittle

Postby palmer eldritch » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:15 pm

Buzz Fledderjohn wrote:anyone want to speculate on why DOJ/FBI is all of a sudden leaking about old trump+russia shit in major stories on consecutive days?

theres no pattern here just noise

palmer eldritch

Postby saranclaps » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:20 pm

palmer eldritch wrote:
Buzz Fledderjohn wrote:anyone want to speculate on why DOJ/FBI is all of a sudden leaking about old trump+russia shit in major stories on consecutive days?

theres no pattern here just noise
i dunno, i'd probably be mad about not getting paid tbh

saranclaps

Postby tgk » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:29 pm

I mean forgive us for being dismissive of these Russia revelations but they don't mean jack shit going forward.

tgk

Postby Franco » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:34 pm

tgk wrote:I mean forgive us for being dismissive of these Russia revelations but they don't mean jack shit going forward.

I would say that they have meaning in that there’s potential theyll make the rest of his life really bad, but soaking his phone with spittle at Judge Jeannine on a Saturday night doesn’t leave much downside

Franco

Postby Big Oil » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:37 pm

does Wittes actually collect miniature cannons?

Big Oil

Postby loaf angel » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:38 pm

joe wrote:look all the russia news i get is from tweets in this thread and they have all convinced me that the only people willing to work with trump during the campaign were lanny davis types who are somehow stupider than lanny davis and are all obviously guilty of light treason.

my impression is that if nothing else Russians put a lot of effort at least getting their people as close as possible to his campaign to at least give off the scent of impropriety. i think that they were dealing with a bunch of idiots who were unwilling to really vet information or spooks in their ranks instead opting for easy information or not realizing that they were exchanging information in a illicit fashion. the Trump as an asset stuff seems more likely that the guy just has a long history of being a corrupt real estate chode and during 30+ years of that kind of activity you're gonna cross some Russians who are in the same racket you are. basically a lighter, less spy novel version of what the Steele dossier claims.
goldsoundz wrote:i'd bang that moron

loaf angel

Postby Durham » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:39 pm

Feech La Manna wrote:

“I was killed in a car crash 18 months ago in this very spot.”

Durham

PreviousNext

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....