Cloning while they're multiplying
Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby big zorb » Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:53 am

surly wrote:lotta bad posts in here today!

not mine though

my post was good, surly. did you examine it?
Woman: [Possibly smiling or laughing].

big zorb
smiling drinker

Postby Grumby » Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:53 am

i'm making terrible ones yeah. gotta baggage these shit posts.

Grumby

Postby surly » Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:54 am

yes zorb you've been a good boy
lordofdiapers wrote:damn it Greedo will forever fuck that word for me

surly
the insult bastard

Postby Franco » Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:55 am

This is perhaps obvious, but it’s gross and fucked up that he’s just addressing her as “Nancy”

Franco

Postby big zorb » Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:55 am

Cronos wrote:
big zorb wrote:clinton was a historically stupid candidate to run and her campaign had a historically stupid strategy during a historically stupid period of this historically stupid country

he's going to lose in 2020, the concern is how he'll react to that

He wins against Biden, Harris, Warren, Beto, etc.

none of these people have been one of the most hated figure of republicans for 30+ years with an insane amount of "baggage" surrounded by the very worst elements of the democratic party

big zorb
smiling drinker

Postby Happy and Healthy! » Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:59 am

What on Earth makes anyone think "they got this" wrt this feckless party

Happy and Healthy!

Postby mites » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:00 pm

big zorb wrote:clinton was a historically stupid candidate to run and her campaign had a historically stupid strategy during a historically stupid period of this historically stupid country

People want this to be more true than it is

Clinton was a fine candidate who ran a fine campaign who lost bc of a confluence of factors that were out of their control. I guess they shoulda campaigned harder in three states but I think that critique is Monday morning quarterbacking bc ppl don’t wanna face the structural issues, the power of the media’s misogyny, how effective voter suppression is and the deep appeal of trump’s direct racist messaging

mites

Postby Cronos » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:00 pm

big zorb wrote:
Cronos wrote:

none of these people have been one of the most hated figure of republicans for 30+ years with an insane amount of "baggage" surrounded by the very worst elements of the democratic party

You dont needed to be hated for 30 years to have baggage these days. Trump got all the own the libs votes in 2016 and will get them again in 2020. If the Dems lose PA, FL, OH, MI, WI again...

Cronos

Postby mites » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:01 pm

Cronos wrote:

What an interesting list of people! I wonder who’s missing

mites

Postby surly » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:01 pm

no one is being smugly confident

surly
the insult bastard

Postby surly » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:02 pm

smug, definitely, but not smug and confident simultaneously

surly
the insult bastard

Postby trouble » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:03 pm

im actually from the future and actually know
Now exclusively in Bland Mode.

trouble
ride.

Postby big zorb » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:03 pm

mites wrote:

Clinton was a fine candidate who ran a fine campaign who lost bc of a confluence of factors that were out of their control. I guess they shoulda campaigned harder in three states but I think that critique is Monday morning quarterbacking bc ppl don’t wanna face the structural issues, the power of the media’s misogyny, how effective voter suppression is and the deep appeal of trump’s direct racist messaging

there is no doubt that she has faced an absurd amount of misogyny and bad faith interpretation of every decision she has ever made because she is a woman who has the audacity to seek power. it is in no way "monday morning quarterbacking" to say the campaign was catastrophically stupid for ignoring state chairs blowing the horn that they were losing the very few states they could not afford to lose.

big zorb
smiling drinker

Postby trouble » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:05 pm

laserblast wrote:
trouble wrote:im actually from the future and actually know

in that case forget politics who's gonna win the spurs/clips tonight

the nba doesnt exist anymore so i can't look it up

trouble
ride.

Postby mites » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:05 pm

Also why the fuck are y’all accepting 30 years of republican hatred as legitimate. I swear to god this irks me more than anything. She was an easy smear and as you can see from the fallout of me too that the media is full of rapists and abusers who hate or are deeply uncomfortable with women who aren’t subjugated sex objects.

Hillary hardly is great or anything but this two step move that legitimizes the decades of criticism against her misremember sand misrepresents what that criticism actually was and who it’s coming from

mites

Postby Cronos » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:05 pm

mites wrote:
Cronos wrote:

What an interesting list of people! I wonder who’s missing

The next President of the United States

Cronos

Postby big zorb » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:06 pm

mites wrote:Also why the fuck are y’all accepting 30 years of republican hatred as legitimate. I swear to god this irks me more than anything. She was an easy smear and as you can see from the fallout of me too that the media is full of rapists and abusers who hate or are deeply uncomfortable with women who aren’t subjugated sex objects.

Hillary hardly is great or anything but this two step move that legitimizes the decades of criticism against her misremember sand misrepresents what that criticism actually was and who it’s coming from

i'm not accepting it as legitimate, i am saying that that bullshit hatred is pretty unique to her, at least in its length and intensity.

big zorb
smiling drinker

Postby Cronos » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:07 pm

big zorb wrote:
mites wrote:Also why the fuck are y’all accepting 30 years of republican hatred as legitimate. I swear to god this irks me more than anything. She was an easy smear and as you can see from the fallout of me too that the media is full of rapists and abusers who hate or are deeply uncomfortable with women who aren’t subjugated sex objects.

i'm not accepting it as legitimate, i am saying that that bullshit hatred is pretty unique to her, at least in its length and intensity.

Imagine if Michelle Obama ran.

Cronos

Postby mites » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:07 pm

big zorb wrote:
mites wrote:

there is no doubt that she has faced an absurd amount of misogyny and bad faith interpretation of every decision she has ever made because she is a woman who has the audacity to seek power. it is in no way "monday morning quarterbacking" to say the campaign was catastrophically stupid for ignoring state chairs blowing the horn that they were losing the very few states they could not afford to lose.

Except that even in those states the margins were so thin the effects of the comey letter, media saturation about emails, Russian assistance (Lol), and especially voter suppression are much larger factors

mites

Postby trouble » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:07 pm

clinton lost because of factors that were in her and her campaigns controls as well as ones not in their control. por que no los dos. soft and hard shell.

trouble
ride.

Postby draw » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:07 pm

Sherrod freaking Brown!

draw

Postby mites » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:08 pm

Also Bernie would have lost

mites

Postby Grumby » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:09 pm

bernie would of blazed

Grumby

Postby Cronos » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:10 pm

mites wrote:Also Bernie would have lost

We'll find out in about a year and a half.

Cronos

Postby Mesh » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:10 pm

Long as we're shit posting, I say MI and WI are blue in 2020, but none of the others.
Everybody's got a ticket to ride 'cept for me and my lightning.

Mesh

Postby Grumby » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:11 pm

uncle bern 'gon roast ya

Grumby

Postby Kevin McCallister » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:11 pm

I bet Martin O'Malley is really mad about all this.
kranky wrote:the monster mash isn't actually halloween specific and is just a monster party that could happen at any time.

Kevin McCallister

Postby big zorb » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:12 pm

iowa will probably be light blue

big zorb
smiling drinker

Postby surly » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:12 pm

LOTTA BAD POSTS IN HERE TODAY

surly
the insult bastard

Postby Big Oil » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:14 pm

oh boy love to relitigate 2016

I bet we'll solve it this time

Big Oil

PreviousNext

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....