POTUS Trump Thread

Health insurance rip off lying FDA big bankers buying
Fake computer crashes dining
Cloning while they're multiplying
Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby big zorb » Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:53 am

surly wrote:lotta bad posts in here today!


not mine though

my post was good, surly. did you examine it?
Woman: [Possibly smiling or laughing].
User avatar

big zorb
smiling drinker
 
Posts: 43730
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:56 am

Postby Grumby » Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:53 am

i'm making terrible ones yeah. gotta baggage these shit posts.
User avatar

Grumby
 
Posts: 21734
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:40 pm

Postby surly » Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:54 am

yes zorb you've been a good boy
lordofdiapers wrote:damn it Greedo will forever fuck that word for me
User avatar

surly
the insult bastard
 
Posts: 36889
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:41 pm
Location: MD

Postby Franco » Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:55 am

This is perhaps obvious, but it’s gross and fucked up that he’s just addressing her as “Nancy”
User avatar

Franco
 
Posts: 12947
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:24 am

Postby big zorb » Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:55 am

Cronos wrote:
big zorb wrote:clinton was a historically stupid candidate to run and her campaign had a historically stupid strategy during a historically stupid period of this historically stupid country

he's going to lose in 2020, the concern is how he'll react to that


He wins against Biden, Harris, Warren, Beto, etc.


none of these people have been one of the most hated figure of republicans for 30+ years with an insane amount of "baggage" surrounded by the very worst elements of the democratic party
Woman: [Possibly smiling or laughing].
User avatar

big zorb
smiling drinker
 
Posts: 43730
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:56 am

Postby Happy and Healthy! » Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:59 am

What on Earth makes anyone think "they got this" wrt this feckless party
User avatar

Happy and Healthy!
 
Posts: 8700
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:48 pm

Postby mites » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:00 pm

big zorb wrote:clinton was a historically stupid candidate to run and her campaign had a historically stupid strategy during a historically stupid period of this historically stupid country

People want this to be more true than it is

Clinton was a fine candidate who ran a fine campaign who lost bc of a confluence of factors that were out of their control. I guess they shoulda campaigned harder in three states but I think that critique is Monday morning quarterbacking bc ppl don’t wanna face the structural issues, the power of the media’s misogyny, how effective voter suppression is and the deep appeal of trump’s direct racist messaging
User avatar

mites
 
Posts: 35818
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:41 pm
Location: Bmore

Postby Cronos » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:00 pm

big zorb wrote:
Cronos wrote:
big zorb wrote:clinton was a historically stupid candidate to run and her campaign had a historically stupid strategy during a historically stupid period of this historically stupid country

he's going to lose in 2020, the concern is how he'll react to that


He wins against Biden, Harris, Warren, Beto, etc.


none of these people have been one of the most hated figure of republicans for 30+ years with an insane amount of "baggage" surrounded by the very worst elements of the democratic party


You dont needed to be hated for 30 years to have baggage these days. Trump got all the own the libs votes in 2016 and will get them again in 2020. If the Dems lose PA, FL, OH, MI, WI again...
User avatar

Cronos
 
Posts: 27187
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:33 pm
Location: drowning

Postby mites » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:01 pm

Cronos wrote:
big zorb wrote:clinton was a historically stupid candidate to run and her campaign had a historically stupid strategy during a historically stupid period of this historically stupid country

he's going to lose in 2020, the concern is how he'll react to that


He wins against Biden, Harris, Warren, Beto, etc.

What an interesting list of people! I wonder who’s missing
User avatar

mites
 
Posts: 35818
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:41 pm
Location: Bmore

Postby surly » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:01 pm

no one is being smugly confident
lordofdiapers wrote:damn it Greedo will forever fuck that word for me
User avatar

surly
the insult bastard
 
Posts: 36889
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:41 pm
Location: MD

Postby surly » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:02 pm

smug, definitely, but not smug and confident simultaneously
lordofdiapers wrote:damn it Greedo will forever fuck that word for me
User avatar

surly
the insult bastard
 
Posts: 36889
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:41 pm
Location: MD

Postby trouble » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:03 pm

im actually from the future and actually know
Now exclusively in Bland Mode.
User avatar

trouble
ride.
 
Posts: 22619
Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:56 pm
Location: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_seas

Postby big zorb » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:03 pm

mites wrote:
big zorb wrote:clinton was a historically stupid candidate to run and her campaign had a historically stupid strategy during a historically stupid period of this historically stupid country

People want this to be more true than it is

Clinton was a fine candidate who ran a fine campaign who lost bc of a confluence of factors that were out of their control. I guess they shoulda campaigned harder in three states but I think that critique is Monday morning quarterbacking bc ppl don’t wanna face the structural issues, the power of the media’s misogyny, how effective voter suppression is and the deep appeal of trump’s direct racist messaging


there is no doubt that she has faced an absurd amount of misogyny and bad faith interpretation of every decision she has ever made because she is a woman who has the audacity to seek power. it is in no way "monday morning quarterbacking" to say the campaign was catastrophically stupid for ignoring state chairs blowing the horn that they were losing the very few states they could not afford to lose.
Woman: [Possibly smiling or laughing].
User avatar

big zorb
smiling drinker
 
Posts: 43730
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:56 am

Postby trouble » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:05 pm

laserblast wrote:
trouble wrote:im actually from the future and actually know


in that case forget politics who's gonna win the spurs/clips tonight


the nba doesnt exist anymore so i can't look it up
Now exclusively in Bland Mode.
User avatar

trouble
ride.
 
Posts: 22619
Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:56 pm
Location: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_seas

Postby mites » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:05 pm

Also why the fuck are y’all accepting 30 years of republican hatred as legitimate. I swear to god this irks me more than anything. She was an easy smear and as you can see from the fallout of me too that the media is full of rapists and abusers who hate or are deeply uncomfortable with women who aren’t subjugated sex objects.


Hillary hardly is great or anything but this two step move that legitimizes the decades of criticism against her misremember sand misrepresents what that criticism actually was and who it’s coming from
User avatar

mites
 
Posts: 35818
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:41 pm
Location: Bmore

Postby Cronos » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:05 pm

mites wrote:
Cronos wrote:
big zorb wrote:clinton was a historically stupid candidate to run and her campaign had a historically stupid strategy during a historically stupid period of this historically stupid country

he's going to lose in 2020, the concern is how he'll react to that


He wins against Biden, Harris, Warren, Beto, etc.

What an interesting list of people! I wonder who’s missing


The next President of the United States
User avatar

Cronos
 
Posts: 27187
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:33 pm
Location: drowning

Postby big zorb » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:06 pm

mites wrote:Also why the fuck are y’all accepting 30 years of republican hatred as legitimate. I swear to god this irks me more than anything. She was an easy smear and as you can see from the fallout of me too that the media is full of rapists and abusers who hate or are deeply uncomfortable with women who aren’t subjugated sex objects.


Hillary hardly is great or anything but this two step move that legitimizes the decades of criticism against her misremember sand misrepresents what that criticism actually was and who it’s coming from


i'm not accepting it as legitimate, i am saying that that bullshit hatred is pretty unique to her, at least in its length and intensity.
Woman: [Possibly smiling or laughing].
User avatar

big zorb
smiling drinker
 
Posts: 43730
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:56 am

Postby Cronos » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:07 pm

big zorb wrote:
mites wrote:Also why the fuck are y’all accepting 30 years of republican hatred as legitimate. I swear to god this irks me more than anything. She was an easy smear and as you can see from the fallout of me too that the media is full of rapists and abusers who hate or are deeply uncomfortable with women who aren’t subjugated sex objects.

Hillary hardly is great or anything but this two step move that legitimizes the decades of criticism against her misremember sand misrepresents what that criticism actually was and who it’s coming from


i'm not accepting it as legitimate, i am saying that that bullshit hatred is pretty unique to her, at least in its length and intensity.


Imagine if Michelle Obama ran.
User avatar

Cronos
 
Posts: 27187
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:33 pm
Location: drowning

Postby mites » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:07 pm

big zorb wrote:
mites wrote:
big zorb wrote:clinton was a historically stupid candidate to run and her campaign had a historically stupid strategy during a historically stupid period of this historically stupid country

People want this to be more true than it is

Clinton was a fine candidate who ran a fine campaign who lost bc of a confluence of factors that were out of their control. I guess they shoulda campaigned harder in three states but I think that critique is Monday morning quarterbacking bc ppl don’t wanna face the structural issues, the power of the media’s misogyny, how effective voter suppression is and the deep appeal of trump’s direct racist messaging


there is no doubt that she has faced an absurd amount of misogyny and bad faith interpretation of every decision she has ever made because she is a woman who has the audacity to seek power. it is in no way "monday morning quarterbacking" to say the campaign was catastrophically stupid for ignoring state chairs blowing the horn that they were losing the very few states they could not afford to lose.

Except that even in those states the margins were so thin the effects of the comey letter, media saturation about emails, Russian assistance (Lol), and especially voter suppression are much larger factors
User avatar

mites
 
Posts: 35818
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:41 pm
Location: Bmore

Postby trouble » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:07 pm

clinton lost because of factors that were in her and her campaigns controls as well as ones not in their control. por que no los dos. soft and hard shell.
Now exclusively in Bland Mode.
User avatar

trouble
ride.
 
Posts: 22619
Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:56 pm
Location: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_seas

Postby draw » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:07 pm

Sherrod freaking Brown!
User avatar

draw
 
Posts: 6710
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:49 pm
Location: THE ILL MIND OF ELTON

Postby mites » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:08 pm

Also Bernie would have lost
User avatar

mites
 
Posts: 35818
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:41 pm
Location: Bmore

Postby Grumby » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:09 pm

bernie would of blazed
User avatar

Grumby
 
Posts: 21734
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:40 pm

Postby Cronos » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:10 pm

mites wrote:Also Bernie would have lost


We'll find out in about a year and a half.
User avatar

Cronos
 
Posts: 27187
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:33 pm
Location: drowning

Postby Mesh » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:10 pm

Long as we're shit posting, I say MI and WI are blue in 2020, but none of the others.
Everybody's got a ticket to ride 'cept for me and my lightning.
User avatar

Mesh
 
Posts: 6566
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:07 pm
Location: Detroitia

Postby Grumby » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:11 pm

uncle bern 'gon roast ya
User avatar

Grumby
 
Posts: 21734
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:40 pm

Postby Kevin McCallister » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:11 pm

I bet Martin O'Malley is really mad about all this.
kranky wrote:the monster mash isn't actually halloween specific and is just a monster party that could happen at any time.
User avatar

Kevin McCallister
 
Posts: 19902
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:46 pm
Location: rat-infested hospital

Postby big zorb » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:12 pm

iowa will probably be light blue
Woman: [Possibly smiling or laughing].
User avatar

big zorb
smiling drinker
 
Posts: 43730
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:56 am

Postby surly » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:12 pm

LOTTA BAD POSTS IN HERE TODAY
lordofdiapers wrote:damn it Greedo will forever fuck that word for me
User avatar

surly
the insult bastard
 
Posts: 36889
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:41 pm
Location: MD

Postby Big Oil » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:14 pm

oh boy love to relitigate 2016

I bet we'll solve it this time
User avatar

Big Oil
 
Posts: 8348
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:59 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: A-Ok, aladdin pain, Annie May, Arturo, Autarch, Bad Craziness, becky, blue sunshine, building jumper, butter, cam'ron hubbard, chairkicker, chimp, Christmas Ape, concerning, cool party, dan, darger, DARTH BROOKS, deadwolfbones, donna martin, draw, endless dave, Feech La Manna, FourLegsGood, fraew, Franco, Future, garbiel, gashed, Google [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, grace cathedral park, Hal Jordan, hazel, hiddenicon, hologram, hoopdog, Hoxha, iambic, ill sinner, important dentist, internethandle, jewels, joe, Julius Sumner Miller, KALM, Kevin McCallister, Kiki, Kodiak, Kuboaa, light rail coyote, Locke, lodger, Longarm, lordofdiapers, Lucky, M. Piedlourde, manvstrees, maraschinocherry, mcwop23, Meeps, Melville, Milquetoaster Strudels, Mister Modular, morbo, murderhorn, mworth, mynameisdan, mystery meat, neta, nosebleeds, OKterrific, palmer eldritch, Paul, Phil, rich uncle skeleton, robotculinaire, ruse, Science, scrambled, secondskin, Shotfrog, Sissy Spacerock, Skerple, spix et chicho, sushi x, Tar Pit, tea preacher, techno beats, tgk, That Demon Life, THB, the upland trout, truncated, virile, waldojeffers1