head gardener wrote:Image

I prefer the KILL YOURSELF hat
cartola

Postby trouble » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:55 am

thought you guys would like this

trouble
ride.

Postby Robo-Chachi » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:57 am

Can’t believe I never took a stab at becoming a comedy writer.
Robo-Chachi

Postby chowder julius » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:57 am

The website used by the public to comment on proposed federal regulations — including major rules pitched by the Trump administration on a range of issues, including campus sexual assault, the use of drones and taxes — has gone dark due to the government shutdown.

The site, regulations.gov, this morning shows only a message that it is "not operational due to a lapse in funding, and will remain unavailable for the duration of the government shutdown."

The website is a key part of the federal rulemaking process, as it's where the public is able to comment on regulations proposed by the administration. It was operational until at least Wednesday evening.

this is a big deal and makes my job real shitty!
chowder julius
sweet girl fucking with an evil sorcerer

Postby coop » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:58 am

:|
coop

Postby Kenny » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:01 am

chowder julius wrote:
The website used by the public to comment on proposed federal regulations — including major rules pitched by the Trump administration on a range of issues, including campus sexual assault, the use of drones and taxes — has gone dark due to the government shutdown.

The site, regulations.gov, this morning shows only a message that it is "not operational due to a lapse in funding, and will remain unavailable for the duration of the government shutdown."

The website is a key part of the federal rulemaking process, as it's where the public is able to comment on regulations proposed by the administration. It was operational until at least Wednesday evening.

I had this problem with export.gov a few days ago. I got around it by putting the page into archive.org's wayback machine
Image [PEACE] [LOVE] [UNITY] [RESPECT] ImageImage

You are a sacred being of light projected into reality for a purpose. Demand the right to your moment in this holographic gift with no rules, no borders, except for those who you choose to accept and live by.
Kenny
"Two Phones" Maccabee

Postby spoonful » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:04 am

I don't think Trump can recover from that Colbert burn. It's over, thank you Stephen.
spoonful

Postby coop » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:04 am

awkward
coop

Postby chowder julius » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:07 am

yeah i will probably need to do that kenny. it sucks because i just got a big regulatory project due next week that involves looking thru public comments...
chowder julius

Postby furrowed brow » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:07 am

so meta
furrowed brow

Postby tgk » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:07 am

coop wrote::|

hate how good we've all become at shoving this shit into the back of our minds. actually thinking about these children kidnapped, jailed, and murdered at the hands of our vindictive government makes me so goddamn sick.
tgk

Postby dimetrodons 'r' us » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:14 am

Oh hell yes Louie let's do this

https://tylerpaper.com/news/national/ty ... 48470.html

A congressman from East Texas says his colleague raised a fair question about Western civilization and is being treated unfairly.

U.S. Rep. Louie Gohmert said that U.S. Rep. Steve King, R-Iowa — who has been disciplined by Republican leaders for comments about white supremacy and white nationalism — is not getting due process, and he is still a friend.
“He explained what he was saying,” Gohmert said of King’s clarification. “He was talking about Western civilization, that, ‘When did Western civilization become a negative?’ and that’s a fair question. When did Western civilization become a negative?

“We have the only country that I’m aware of that would shed its most valuable treasure —American blood — for freedom, not for hegemony, just for freedom,” Gohmert said.
For one, I don't want to be known as the guy who randomly goes around and fixes people's computers. Even though I do that.
dimetrodons 'r' us

Postby tgk » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:17 am

we are definitely not the only country that would shed american blood for freedom
tgk

Postby powderfinger » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:17 am

chowder julius wrote:

if the shutdown continues, this seems like this could be a boon to APA challenges against rules that are supposed to be open for comment, because you just know these bastards are going to try to ram them through anyway
powderfinger

Postby Feech La Manna » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:19 am

So apparently Omar tweeted something about Graham being "compromised" (although she didn't say anything about gay rumors) and now there's this

can we not
badhat wrote:bike solve all problems
Feech La Manna
noir as fuck

Postby chowder julius » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:20 am

powderfinger wrote:
chowder julius wrote:

if the shutdown continues, this seems like this could be a boon to APA challenges against rules that are supposed to be open for comment, because you just know these bastards are going to try to ram them through anyway

i feel like we had a legislative history request about this actually. i think they have to consider the shutdown period as a pause in the comment period (i just had something yesterday with the epa where we were trying to submit a comment through them but their regulatory docketing guy is furloughed) but who's to say if they will or won't recognize the law here lol
chowder julius

Postby Kenny » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:20 am

wtf

You are a sacred being of light projected into reality for a purpose. Demand the right to your moment in this holographic gift with no rules, no borders, except for those who you choose to accept and live by.
Kenny
"Two Phones" Maccabee

Postby chowder julius » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:22 am

chowder julius

Postby Kenny » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:23 am

Fuckin' PHEW

Kenny
"Two Phones" Maccabee

Postby coop » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:25 am

tom elliot works for the rag grabien, shocker
coop

Postby Celiac » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:26 am

Ok yeah that is a relief
Gorgeous, Fantasy, Melody, Sweet, Kung Fu, Prof, Mac.
Celiac

Postby coop » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:28 am

nancy is pretty good at this
coop

Postby Feech La Manna » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:28 am

Doesn't help when dumbasses like Jon Cooper and Stephanie Ruhle actually are saying that shit
badhat wrote:bike solve all problems
Feech La Manna
noir as fuck

Postby Autarch » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:29 am

Feech La Manna wrote:So apparently Omar tweeted something about Graham being "compromised" (although she didn't say anything about gay rumors) and now there's this

can we not

:?
Sent from my Lenovo
Autarch

Postby coop » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:29 am

:?:
coop

Postby Kenny » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:31 am

coop wrote::?:

See, I am a PACIFIST because I... PASS... on FISTS.... get it? ahee... heh..

Kenny
"Two Phones" Maccabee

Postby Grumby » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:34 am

you know, wimpy? remember that character. from the popular show popeye. remember him yet?
Grumby

Postby Grumby » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:34 am

a lot of people don't kno about wimpy
Grumby

Postby Kenny » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:37 am

"I like to call Democrats "grasshoppers" which is a reference to the 1934 animated short by United Artists that satirizes a grasshopper who relaxes all year and then wants the ants (republicans) who have been gathering food (fiscal savings) all year to feed him, singing a song called "The World Owes Me A Living". You see? Like the grasshopper the Democrats believe that the world owes them a living"

Kenny
"Two Phones" Maccabee

PreviousNext

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....