Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby surly » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:15 pm

yeah its in the times story:

Within the bureau, this person said, there was a sense of excitement and pride about the new $20 note.

But the Treasury Department, which oversees the engraving bureau, decided that a new $20 bill would not be made public next year. Current and former department officials say Mr. Mnuchin chose the delay to avoid the possibility that Mr. Trump would cancel the plan outright and create even more controversy.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/14/us/politics/harriet-tubman-bill.html
lordofdiapers wrote:damn it Greedo will forever fuck that word for me
surly
the insult bastard

Postby Rumpleforeskin » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:21 pm

Where would we be without the adults in the room
Rumpleforeskin

Postby Feech La Manna » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:22 pm

I enjoyed the Louise Linton interview that was half kissing the Trump family's ass and half complaining about the plebes being too mean to her
badhat wrote:bike solve all problems
Feech La Manna
noir as fuck

Postby saranclaps » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:27 pm

saranclaps wrote:galaxy brain: john delaney or some other peripheral 2020 weirdo should say that we need prosecute trump for treason and seek the death penalty as potential punishment. pelosi will then have to force through an impeachment inquiry because it will look like a reasonable alternative.
also, maybe someone less rich but still rich and slightly more than tom steyer run a bunch of ads with deep fake trump riding a monster truck through arlington national cementary and destroying all the graves and dumping trash (i would say urinating on the graves but i dunno if that could run on air) with the something about trump destroying what troops fought for and how he is doing a treason and should be arrested immedialely and prosecuted tot fullest extent (Death penalty)
Real Love wrote:every once in a while saranclaps will try to do a funny and it's an extremely off note but I'm not totally convinced he's aware of what is happening
saranclaps

Postby saranclaps » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:27 pm

maybe i'll try to find bill krisol's email.
Real Love wrote:every once in a while saranclaps will try to do a funny and it's an extremely off note but I'm not totally convinced he's aware of what is happening
saranclaps

Postby digital friday » Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:11 pm

are you not entertained?
digital friday

Postby ZONKER » Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:14 pm

Wait who's the enemy of the people? Aren't libs supposed to be smart???

At least regular political cartoons make SENSE
Image Image Image Image Image
Shotfrog wrote:These horrible, despicable people make it so far in life, and last night I was eating kraft mac and cheese straight out of the pan with a wooden spoon.
ZONKER

Postby Ted Pikul » Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:03 pm

The mooch is fighting on Twitter with nils lofgren
loaf angel wrote:I love how Ted makes every thread as a testament to how fucking boring he is.

"I bought a new garden hose mk 2"
Ted Pikul
DARE.

Postby Bob511 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:11 pm

A National Organization People Pay to Do Numbers Things wrote:Mr. Silver’s “summary” went on to state “Nor did it make much difference whether the polls were branded as Rasmussen Reports surveys, or instead, were commissioned for Fox News by its subsidiary Pulse Opinion Research. (Both sets of surveys used an essentially identical methodology.) Polls branded as Rasmussen Reports missed by an average of 5.9 points and had a 3.9-point bias. The polls it commissioned on behalf of Fox News had a 5.1 point error, and a 3.6 point bias.”

Since Mr. Silver has (as of June 2019) refused to release any additional data from this “analysis” it is impossible for anyone to verify his claims. Simplistically however, if Mr. Silver is contending that Rasmussen Reports proprietary 2010 national Senate & Gubernatorial polling was inaccurate, on average, by 5.9% then he has understated Rasmussen’s 2010 so-called ‘polling inaccuracy.’ Fully 8% of Rasmussen Report’s final 2010 proprietary polling calls missed their mark. Conversely 92% correctly identified the ultimate election winner in 73 separate races, an otherwise excellent national midterm’s accuracy rate.
universe, you can't play the willfully ignorant, but partisan bleeding heart
Bob511

Postby conductor » Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:15 pm

Ted Pikul wrote:The mooch is fighting on Twitter with nils lofgren

conductor

Postby palmer eldritch » Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:16 pm

hah
palmer eldritch

Postby bruceagain » Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:29 pm

p good
The Internet is supposed to be fun. If you're not enjoying yourself, you can leave the forum forever and never look back.
bruceagain

Postby delgriffith » Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:27 am

We really gotta do something about Jeremy W. Peters
delgriffith

Postby Feech La Manna » Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:32 am

He and Nick Confessore are locked in a shitbird centrism-off
Feech La Manna
noir as fuck

Postby delgriffith » Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:36 am

But others say the questions around abortion have moved away from difficult issues of morality and toward control over women, especially as states move to enact restrictive laws in an attempt to challenge Roe. In this context, many Democratic voters see little room for ambiguity.

“Women see this as ‘my autonomy,’ and there is no space for compromise in their minds on autonomy,” said Tresa Undem, a partner with the research firm PerryUndem who studies public opinion on the issue.

"Others say" abortion is about control over women.
delgriffith

Postby Denise » Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:38 am

I feel like the nyt might be terrible
Denise

Postby DasLofGang » Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:44 am

agreed, they should change it to the New York Terrible
and I say SCREW YOU
DasLofGang

Postby Beaver King » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:46 am

did we get a Father's Day tweet yet
Beaver King
ok

Postby big zorb » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:01 am

saranclaps wrote:
saranclaps wrote:galaxy brain: john delaney or some other peripheral 2020 weirdo should say that we need prosecute trump for treason and seek the death penalty as potential punishment. pelosi will then have to force through an impeachment inquiry because it will look like a reasonable alternative.
also, maybe someone less rich but still rich and slightly more than tom steyer run a bunch of ads with deep fake trump riding a monster truck through arlington national cementary and destroying all the graves and dumping trash (i would say urinating on the graves but i dunno if that could run on air) with the something about trump destroying what troops fought for and how he is doing a treason and should be arrested immedialely and prosecuted tot fullest extent (Death penalty)

this is so badass
Woman: [Possibly smiling or laughing].
big zorb
smiling drinker

Postby jack » Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:16 pm

jack

Postby Feech La Manna » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:45 pm

fuck off dude
Feech La Manna
noir as fuck

Postby Feech La Manna » Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:52 pm

aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

Feech La Manna
noir as fuck

Previous

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....