POTUS Trump Thread

Health insurance rip off lying FDA big bankers buying
Fake computer crashes dining
Cloning while they're multiplying
Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby virile » Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:06 pm

Durham wrote:what was the execution method involving insects, honey, and leaving someone outside lying in an enclosed suit of armor until theyre eaten alive?


no you got it
mercenaries of slime wrote:or i can just post what i want
User avatar

virile
 
Posts: 11200
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:17 pm
Location: potato potato tomato tomato

Postby virile » Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:11 pm

i used to like to tell chuck todd i wish he'd get hit in the head with a basketball and every sunday i would retweet it but i guess probably by now my twitter account is gone
mercenaries of slime wrote:or i can just post what i want
User avatar

virile
 
Posts: 11200
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:17 pm
Location: potato potato tomato tomato

Postby deebster » Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:42 pm

User avatar

deebster
 
Posts: 4713
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:28 pm
Location: Austin

Postby pinkerton » Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:57 pm

deebster wrote:


I started feeling strange
I thought of taking my life
User avatar

pinkerton
 
Posts: 14583
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:05 pm

Postby Link » Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:05 pm

Cons are infested with MAGA cosplayers now. They carry Trump flags and shit and delight in pissing off fragile, triggered snowflakes.

They'd love to be called out in it so they could be like "lol, it's just a costume! WHY SO SERIOUS"

They should be banned but they'd love getting kicked out and turned into national heroes for it.
User avatar

Link
 
Posts: 620
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:15 pm

Postby nice pass » Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:34 pm

deebster wrote:


"Hey I love your outfit can I take your picture?"

[tweet] hey twitter look at this LOSER, i am so much better than him. [\tweet]

*spends rest of weekend alone*
User avatar

nice pass
ok
 
Posts: 6143
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:23 pm

Postby Buzz Fledderjohn » Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:37 pm

here's hoping this is 2,000 page epstein doc unsealing week
User avatar

Buzz Fledderjohn
 
Posts: 23968
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:21 pm

Postby mcwop23 » Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:31 pm

deebster wrote:


Paul from You’re the Worst wasn’t an original concept
wendy wrote:
colin meloy doesn't need to die
User avatar

mcwop23
bitchez ain't shit but pups and licks
 
Posts: 84475
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:56 pm
Location: Jacksonville, FL

Postby misadventurous » Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:37 am

nice pass wrote:
deebster wrote:


"Hey I love your outfit can I take your picture?"

[tweet] hey twitter look at this LOSER, i am so much better than him. [\tweet]

*spends rest of weekend alone*


i could spend every weekend for the rest of my life alone and be less of a loser than this guy
User avatar

misadventurous
 
Posts: 464
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:32 pm
Location: witch city

Postby Jeremy » Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:53 am

Me too, I hope.
User avatar

Jeremy
 
Posts: 49476
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:46 pm

Postby joe » Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:19 am

nice pass are you defending the scott adams reading maga hat bro
User avatar

joe
 
Posts: 20462
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:14 pm
Location: snake kingdom

Postby chimp » Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:34 am

I feel comfortable with saying the tweeter is better than Scott Adams regardless of whether they spent the weekend alone
User avatar

chimp
 
Posts: 8351
Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:32 pm

Postby internethandle » Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:06 am

suffering from economic anxiety slams
User avatar

internethandle
ok
 
Posts: 18391
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:15 pm
Location: Buffy moogoo bafoom!!! No.

Postby DasLofGang » Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:40 am

he should of called the book Win Butler
it's the suspense that gets me wrote:wandering around the house grunting "UUHHHHHH PUT IT ON MEEEEEHHHH"
User avatar

DasLofGang
 
Posts: 21032
Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:18 am
Location: Websites of the Past

Postby Kevin McCallister » Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:19 am

nice pass wrote:
deebster wrote:


"Hey I love your outfit can I take your picture?"

[tweet] hey twitter look at this LOSER, i am so much better than him. [\tweet]

*spends rest of weekend alone*


:?
kranky wrote:the monster mash isn't actually halloween specific and is just a monster party that could happen at any time.
User avatar

Kevin McCallister
 
Posts: 20005
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:46 pm
Location: rat-infested hospital

Postby This Guy » Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:41 am

Always the humble hero
User avatar

This Guy
 
Posts: 9578
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:13 pm
Location: Neutral Good

Postby coop » Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:46 am

:ryan:
User avatar

coop
 
Posts: 18031
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:29 am
Location: San Junipero

Postby Bartatua » Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:51 am

Link wrote:Cons are infested with MAGA cosplayers now. They carry Trump flags and shit and delight in pissing off fragile, triggered snowflakes.

They'd love to be called out in it so they could be like "lol, it's just a costume! WHY SO SERIOUS"

They should be banned but they'd love getting kicked out and turned into national heroes for it.


i don't like this
i broke somebody's ribs
User avatar

Bartatua
 
Posts: 26543
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:35 pm

Postby mortimer » Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:54 am

mortimer
 
Posts: 8756
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:45 pm
Location: *~<:^)

Postby mcwop23 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:58 am

stage built by the lowest bidder

and still never got paid
wendy wrote:
colin meloy doesn't need to die
User avatar

mcwop23
bitchez ain't shit but pups and licks
 
Posts: 84475
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:56 pm
Location: Jacksonville, FL

Postby tgk » Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:03 am

And I'm sure every one of those responders up there considers trump to be the greatest president of all time
User avatar

tgk
 
Posts: 42371
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:45 pm
Location: Chicago

Postby endless dave » Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:38 am

Bartatua wrote:
Link wrote:Cons are infested with MAGA cosplayers now. They carry Trump flags and shit and delight in pissing off fragile, triggered snowflakes.

They'd love to be called out in it so they could be like "lol, it's just a costume! WHY SO SERIOUS"

They should be banned but they'd love getting kicked out and turned into national heroes for it.


i don't like this


I think I mentioning this before, but you see people in NYC kind of like this but it manifests as some tourist looking mother fucker wearing a very brand new MAGA hat, sitting on the subway, just looking around for people to notice. I made eye contact with one of these dorks a few months ago and you could see the grinch grin curling across his mouth as I sort of instinctually grimaced and made a comment to my girlfriend and then he was visibly despondent after we just ignored him after that
User avatar

endless dave
 
Posts: 5370
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:25 pm

Postby Durham » Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:41 am

mortimer wrote:


Image
User avatar

Durham
 
Posts: 41916
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:34 pm
Location: 火車

Postby draw » Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:45 am

nice pass wrote:
deebster wrote:


"Hey I love your outfit can I take your picture?"

[tweet] hey twitter look at this LOSER, i am so much better than him. [\tweet]

*spends rest of weekend alone*

Epic own against the monoculture my dude
User avatar

draw
 
Posts: 6862
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:49 pm
Location: THE ILL MIND OF ELTON

Postby endless dave » Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:05 am

coop wrote::ryan:


Yeah, guy’s still got it
User avatar

endless dave
 
Posts: 5370
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:25 pm

Postby jack » Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:09 am

deebster wrote:


wow look at this dumbass who went to chick fil a and got a grilled sandwich
User avatar

jack
 
Posts: 4372
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:54 pm

Postby screaming emphysema » Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:50 am

mortimer wrote:


Jesus fucking christ
User avatar

screaming emphysema
 
Posts: 3729
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:31 pm

Postby light rail coyote » Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:53 am

endless dave wrote:
Bartatua wrote:
Link wrote:Cons are infested with MAGA cosplayers now. They carry Trump flags and shit and delight in pissing off fragile, triggered snowflakes.

They'd love to be called out in it so they could be like "lol, it's just a costume! WHY SO SERIOUS"

They should be banned but they'd love getting kicked out and turned into national heroes for it.


i don't like this


I think I mentioning this before, but you see people in NYC kind of like this but it manifests as some tourist looking mother fucker wearing a very brand new MAGA hat, sitting on the subway, just looking around for people to notice. I made eye contact with one of these dorks a few months ago and you could see the grinch grin curling across his mouth as I sort of instinctually grimaced and made a comment to my girlfriend and then he was visibly despondent after we just ignored him after that


this is also a dynamic in portland. i was smoking a cig outside of a bar a few months back and heard a group of tourists loudly talking about trump in a way that made me thing that they were trying to get a reaction from people nearby.
User avatar

light rail coyote
 
Posts: 10341
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:26 pm

Postby dragon jeans » Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:12 pm

I'm starting to suspect that Trump supporters are mostly asshole narcissists...
User avatar

dragon jeans
 
Posts: 9288
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:05 pm
Location: penus penus penus penus

Postby toots » Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:17 pm

It's fun visiting chicago and seeing maga tourist families in The Big City pointing and taking pictures of trump tower like the chimps worshipping the monolith on 2001: A Space Odyssey.
User avatar

toots
 
Posts: 5292
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:21 pm
Location: petroleum, IN

PreviousNext

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: A-Ok, ahungbunny, alaska, Annie May, antoine, Arturo, based dana scully, beefbroth inthe shitpipes, Big Oil, black drum, bobble, butter, cam'ron hubbard, cartola, Celiac, Christmas Ape, concerning, Cronos, crooked, dan, darger, dash helmut, deadwolfbones, def from above, Dennis Moore, denvermax, Destroid, doormat, Double McDouble, Down n dirty rufus, Dr. Fishopolis, draw, dreamshake, edgeev, ero guro vidal (aka todd), Franco, fresh, frontierpsychiatrist, fuckles, fury, futurist, garbiel, Garland Briggs, gashed, gentle weather, goldmatt, goldsoundz, Google [Bot], grace cathedral park, guy forget, hbb, high bias, hit record, jbiz, jewels, Julius Sumner Miller, Juneau, k_uger, Lil Gugger, loaf angel, Locust Valley 3, manvstrees, Meeps, mego, MikeyJ, mondrary, nice pass, nosebleeds, oh! it's max!, palmer eldritch, pink snake, R C, Rainbow Battle Kid, ric_joe, ruse, Shotfrog, sideshow raheem, snuggle, soundslike, Sutro, Tai-Pan, tgk, That Demon Life, THB, The Sunken Place, This Guy, unbiaseddairylodge, uncledoj, unsandpiper, unscrambled, wong, wuk, zach york